Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

lol your chart looks fabulous compared to mine lol

Hi I'm joining in this thread now if that's okay! I got my last bfp 4 years ago in February so fxd! AF is due approximately valentines day!

Welcome Sheeps! Good luck on your bfp valentine! I will add you!

I'm still waiting to O also. I really thought I would on Mon/Tues but I haven't yet. I've had lots of watery cm and one day of ewcm and then it went back to watery. CD 16 today.

Still getting cramps here and there. If af shows up by next friday, well obviously means im out. Wont be trying again until october.

Holy cramps batman! O is hitting me haaaaard today. It must be o! I hope it means it's a good one. Coooome on eggie!

Lol yep sometimes ovulation is very strong lol. I've heard that generally mean lots of competing follicles

DH and I decided to take a break this cycle. We are only going to NTNP and I am not going to use femara or track anything.

I just can't do this anymore and need some time to reset.

np Belle. I'll still leave your testing date

Check out my chart! I had a temp jump!! I never get a temp jump! It always takes days to climb up after O. This, combined with the solidly low temps I've had pre-O (my temps aren't normally so consistently low either) and the perfectly timed BD both the day before O and the day of O, I'm finally actually in with a solid chance this month! Woop!!! AF due on feb 4th. I'd like to say I will wait until AF is due, but we shall see. Lol

Also of interest is that *exactly* six years ago, I concieved my oldest son on Jan 21st as well.... Lucky day!???

Looks great Duster! Fx crossed for you!

BTW my opk went positive today finally. So, Should ovulate either tonight or tomorrow morn if opk pattern follows my norm. We shall see. https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170121_115606.jpg

That puts me back to ovulating cd 18 or 19, which was my norm, but so disappointed I didn't keep the earlier ovulation of last cycle. Ah well, hopefully a nice healthy egg to be met by happy sperm ready to make mini peace lol

If ovulating curently not feeling the normal ovulation pains, just pressures. If ovulating today my temp spike should be 98.5+ to hold my normal 1 degree rise. We shall see.

Just checking in. Hanging out at CD8, spotting stopped today (I have long AFs). Started up temping again this cycle. Also started going to the gym to lose some baby weight and be generally healthier when I do get pregnant! I did the cardio machines while wearing nora yesterday.

Cppeace, I am back to O on cd18 this month too, after early Os since the mc.

Lol our bodies can't make their minds up. Before my miscarriage I used to ovulate cd 16-18 then after it was cd 18-21 and then last month was cd 14.

Just took my later opk and it's even more positive https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170121_175505.jpg

I would like to join please 😊

I'm currently 4dpiui of my second medicated IUI cycle.

AF is due around the 3rd of Feb but as I used a trigger shot (half dose), my official test date is the 6th

Good luck ladies!! 😊

Welcome Rayne! I will add you! good luck!

Ooh ooh add me too! I am expecting my next period Feb 15.
Currently waiting for this period to end :(
Going on cycle 3 of TTC #1 and already depressed...

Welcome Minnie. Wish you luck tackling cupid for that bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->