Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Jess, 12dpo is where you are right? If so 19 miu hcg is not low. Try to not stress. Some women don't even get to 10 miu hcg by 14 dpo.

I hope so! What I'm most not looking forward to is there are lots of stories on the great wide interwebs of people getting BFPs on FRERs and BFNs at the Dr's because medical office tests aren't typically very sensitive. I just don't want to hear anything negative even though that's super unrealistic lol

I have been watching myself closely due To menstrual issues and following everything. I have not been actively ttc but would love to have #3 as my youngest is 9yo. I just thought we would give it a good go. I am just one of these that can't stand the wait game and not knowing. I did notice tonight that I can't stand my arms brushing against my boobs and that has never really been a problem with AF, they just get tender. But I would think it is to early to tell by that so soon, wouldn't you?

Jess I don't think 19 is low for 12dpo, also your tests are getting darker, so that's a great sign!

Crossing my fingers for all of you still, and wishing those who are out more baby dust for March :)

I have no clue as to what is going on with my cycle. I normally would have started bleeding by now, and should have started spotting 2-3 days ago. I haven't had any signs of my period coming at all. I'd rather my period come and we can start trying again, or get my BFP - I hate this limbo! Is it possible to have an implantation dip as late as 12dpo?

I have been using dollar tree tests, but will be using FRER tomorrow morning. Still holding out that maybe I had late implantation, thus not triggering a pregnancy test yet. Be honest with me ladies - am I being foolish, and should be prepared for AF to show up, or is it actually feasibly possible that there is still any amount of hope left? Ugh - the suspense is killing me! Lol

[IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/2ynkuhx.png[/IMG]

Crossing my fingers for all of you still, and wishing those who are out more baby dust for March :)

I have no clue as to what is going on with my cycle. I normally would have started bleeding by now, and should have started spotting 2-3 days ago. I haven't had any signs of my period coming at all. I'd rather my period come and we can start trying again, or get my BFP - I hate this limbo! Is it possible to have an implantation dip as late as 12dpo?

I have been using dollar tree tests, but will be using FRER tomorrow morning. Still holding out that maybe I had late implantation, thus not triggering a pregnancy test yet. Be honest with me ladies - am I being foolish, and should be prepared for AF to show up, or is it actually feasibly possible that there is still any amount of hope left? Ugh - the suspense is killing me! Lol

[IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/2ynkuhx.png[/IMG]

Do you think it's possible you could have ovulated late on Sunday the 12th? What happens when you include those temps on the 2nd and 4th?

Jess I agree with mommyprice your tests are still getting darker so that has to be a good sign. Fx for a sticky bean for you!

Hollie I've never added a photo yet but I've seen others explain it. I think you have to use another app like photo bucket and put the URL of the pictures in the comment section but I'm not positive. I have been checking cm and cp for over a year now and my cp is always high and soft and closed until about 2 days before af then starts to firm up and drop medium height.

Cp I'm happy to see you're back to your knowledgeable self 😊

Mommyprice I don't know anything about temps but I hope you aren't in limbo too long and that dip was a later implantation and you get your bfp soon!

Afm : I'm 6dpo today and have a lot of cramping since last night and when I checked cp today it was medium and soft and closed with white creamy cm (tmi I'm sorry) but I noticed when I checked it was really hot in there which I've never experienced before so I thought it was weird. I've been super tired and freezing all day but I was comfortable when I checked cp and washed my hands with warm water and soap right before I checked so my hands were not cold at all. IDK what this means but I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Lol I'm trying to keep myself busy and not so bummed ... I research oodles and my big brain holds a lot of info.

It's good to stay busy sometimes. I just edited my previous post. Maybe you could she'd some light with all that knowledge you have lol

Update for me: I have been doing hpts every day since sunday (when i had a hcg count of 8) and my line was very dark today so thats looking good. We dont really know where i am in my cycle since i had the ectopic in jan. Im going for another blood draw tomorrow. If this is a ciable pregnancy i wonder what the number will be tomorrow. Hmm. Good kuck to everyone else!
Jess- you and i have been in similar situations for the last few months, good luck to you.

Pretty sure it is a chemical :(. No time to post more, but wanted to update you guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
Actually after zooming in I can still see a very faint line. What miu are those tests? Does it say on the box? I'll google it real quick it could just be that it's not as sensitive as the other tests

Hopfl - there is a faint line in real live, but it's sooo light. With DS I had a blazing positive by now on a frer. I think the dollar tree are 20 miu. I won't know for sure until I do another one in the morning.

Update for me: I have been doing hpts every day since sunday (when i had a hcg count of 8) and my line was very dark today so thats looking good. We dont really know where i am in my cycle since i had the ectopic in jan. Im going for another blood draw tomorrow. If this is a ciable pregnancy i wonder what the number will be tomorrow. Hmm. Good kuck to everyone else!
Jess- you and i have been in similar situations for the last few months, good luck to you.

Good luck to you too! I'm glad your line has gotten really dark!! Great news!

Mom15 I looked it up and it said 25 miu but I don't know how reliable it is Bc it was another poster posting a list of tests and not the actual website posting it

I just went to the Doctor's office to take their urine HPT, so we will see in a couple hours if that's positive or not.

Here is this mornings SMU FRER at 13dpo (bottom) with yesterday's 12dpo (top) inverted.
https://i63.tinypic.com/314cwhe.png

And then a comparison of 11/12/13dpo.
https://i64.tinypic.com/2s0efj7.jpg

I think today's FRER is darker but just slightly. My temp did not drop yet either which it usually does on 13dpo, even with my chemical.

So fingers crossed.

Hopfl - there is a faint line in real live, but it's sooo light. With DS I had a blazing positive by now on a frer. I think the dollar tree are 20 miu. I won't know for sure until I do another one in the morning.

I see a line too! And every pregnancy is different! I say you're doing the smart thing by being realistic but don't give up hope yet! I'm sorry though for the lack of a clear answer :(

I am 11/12DPO. Got early positives on all pregnancies (11 in total including miscarraiges excluding ectopic). I am getting clear BFNS on 25 strength tests. I tried a FRER at 8DPO which i should have kept. I am 100 percent sure I am out. My chart is all over the place.

Congratulations to those with BFPs.

I am 11/12DPO. Got early positives on all pregnancies (11 in total including miscarraiges excluding ectopic). I am getting clear BFNS osprry n 25 strength tests. I tried a FRER at 8DPO which i should have kept. I am 100 percent sure I am out. My chart is all over the place.

Congratulations to those with BFPs.

Sorry All Girls :( good luck next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->