Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Sorry Mom15, hopefully you start seeing some darker lines soon.

Is this a negative photo with your phone? Does it make the lines show up better?

Is this a negative photo with your phone? Does it make the lines show up better?

I do it with an app, haha it does help a bit when they are super light and now I'm in the habit of doing it even when you can easily see the line.

Jess that is significantly darker. :)

All the excitement I had that was drained yesterday by the low HCG is coming back. I haven't heard from the Dr yet about their urine test but I expect it to be negative because it sounds like Dr's office tests are almost always less sensitive then what is available in the stores.

The dr office is usually 30 miu or higher for some strange reason. As you were at 19 it should be very close to 30 after 24 hours.

DR'S OFFICE CALLED! The test was positive, I'm officially pregnant! Woo! You can mark me as a BFP Cppeace :)

Thank you girls for looking at my many tests over the last few days!

So happy for you Jess! :)

AFM I tested this morning at 9dpo but I'd say it's negative. I'm having terrible line eye though! Lol
I'll probably keep testing in the next few days. I got a positive on a frer with my son on 9dpo. Are wondfo ic tests less sensitive?

Lol I marked you yesterday Jess cause I just knew :p

Yayyy congrats jess a very h&h 9 months to you hun you deserve it!! Such a great progression todays line is much darker!

Ladies,
I was driving home from work today to let the dog out to pee and thinking about dark haired babies - I was born with dark hair as I believe my husband was, too, although he did later turn blonde, whereas I never did - anyway...
I was thinking about dark haired babies.
I told myself if I got home and I ended up having to pee while I was there, I'd take a pregnancy test. (This was 11:30 this morning). So, practically as soon as I walked in the door, I decided I needed to pee and took the test.
I set a timer and walked the dog outside and when I came back, I had a BFP!

It's only 10dpo for me... I took the test way earlier than I meant to, but hey. Why not.
Anyway, in my pregnancy that I lost I didn't have a positive until 15dpo - and even then, super faint. So, I feel a lot of hope for this one.

That is awesome Eb! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Jess your test line progression is GREAT, H&H 9 months !!!!
Mom15 I'm so sorry, I hope you're not having a chemical :(
Congrats also to EB and glovities :)

AF is due for me today, but may be delayed because of b6. I checked my cervix, it is high, firm and closed but I don't regularly check it so I know that means nothing. CM is white. Not expecting a bfp lol.

IDK Meg I've been told over and over it will happen when you least expect it. Good luck I hope this is your month?

So today I've been really crampy. Cp is still med and way too much thick white cm. I have noticed that my boob's are not as sore as they normally are at 7dpo. I'm feeling like this is not my month. I'm sure that will change tomorrow but who knows.

I just did another check. CP is still very hard to reach while sitting on the toilet. Noticing an increase in white creamy mucous. AF due in 4 days. Wait is crazy. Boobs still tender but not unusual even for AF. I have been feeling heat waves today though...anybody know about that? Don't think I've ever had those before periods. Guess I could say I'm ttc#3, just decided to try this month. Haven't chartered temps and all the other methods this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->