Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

Well currently cd31 but only 13dpo. Pretty certain im not preg as dont feel like i am at all. No symptoms and had a miniscule bit of spotting yesterday which i think is the onset of AF. Im guessing she'll get me tomorrow! Did test this am but of course BFN.

Fingers crossed for your faint positive though :)

The witch got me too. And I was really hoping the Preseed did the trick...Somehow I went from an 11 day LP to 16 days? I'm still doubting my chart a bit, Oing on CD17 would make better sense to me.

And apparently I'm sick, is why I was soooooo tired. I had been having some throat irritation, but it started after I had to talk all night at work so I dismissed it, but I woke up coughing last night and had to take medicine to be able to sleep. I have zero energy today, despite going to bed before 8 last night!

At least maybe my boobies will calm down, they were getting really annoying!!! And yes, I do think they swelled up a bit. And my nipples really did look different, darker/redder, as they are back to pink this morning. Darn PMS! What was up with all those cramps though?? That was weird!

Here's to hoping for a better chart next month!

Funny...I'm sick too which would also explain why I was going to bed so early. AF got me on Saturday :nope: Let the next OD countdown begin!

What do you say ladies, should we continue on this thread and keep staying in touch? I would love to now that we've gotten to know each other a little better!

Yeah why not! AF got me tonight :( So back to day one tomorrow!

Sure, why not I like having you ladies to talk to.

so sorry to hear that ladies, that damn af she is a cow! Sending you all :hugs:

I have no idea if there is a relationhip between amount of lining and implantation, it would be interesting to hear what you find out

I'm starting Geritol this cycle. The tonic. It has very few, but interesting ingredients. FX that it does somethin good for my cycle! Even better if there's a baby in my bottle!!!

Well, im totally confused! In my last post i said AF had got me, On monday i'd been to the gym for a run and after having very light spotting for a couple of days, id had a little blood when i wiped when i got home. (was about when AF was due too) Put in my mooncup and thought nothing more of it, but when i removed it before bed there was virtually nothing in it. Since then all spotting has stopped (not even tinged discharge) and ive done preg tests every day since but all have been neg. Really wishing my body would sort itself out!! Also beginning to wonder if i had two surges of LH, as when i got my positive i didnt really have that much EWCM, then later in my cycle i did get it again..??? Plus my cervix went from sofy at O to hard as it does before AF, then to soft again and now it seems halfway between the two?! Im totally confused and right now would settle for AF rather than nothing at all so i can at least stop wasting my money on preg tests and start the countdown again!!! So frustrating! Really do not feel pregnant at all. My body is just not playing ball! Sods law that my cycles suddenly get even more irregular and my periods get lighter as soon as we decided to try for another baby!! Grrrrr!!!!!!

I'm starting Geritol this cycle. The tonic. It has very few, but interesting ingredients. FX that it does somethin good for my cycle! Even better if there's a baby in my bottle!!!

Ah ive seen people talk about that on a few threads on here and other forums, dont think you can get it in the UK though?

Let us know how you get on - ive seen so many people say they stopped taking it because it tasted so disgusting lol!! But hey, its all worth a try! FX'd for your Geritol baby!!!

Ah ive seen people talk about that on a few threads on here and other forums, dont think you can get it in the UK though?

Let us know how you get on - ive seen so many people say they stopped taking it because it tasted so disgusting lol!! But hey, its all worth a try! FX'd for your Geritol baby!!!

I've read about how horrible it tastes on here and I was a bit nervous about trying it. It stinks!!!!! However each serving has 7g sugar and I can taste that in it. Its NOT good, but its not near as bad as I was expecting. Just gulp it down quick like a shot of liquor lol I can do that. I compared the ingredients and it only shares 2 things with my regular multi!! And even combined, I don't think its enough to do any harm, so I'm taking my regular multi in the mornings, and shoot Geritol at night after dinner =P

I've been sick and my doc gave me a 6 day round of abx, which I finished yesterday. So now I'm hitting the probiotics hard so maybe I won't get a yeastie beastie. And I'm still taking some cough medicine for a lingering dry cough. Seems like I'm taking half a dozen pills nowadays.

Well, still no af for me (and no signs shes coming either) but still bfn. Noticed in the shower my boobs are feeling kinda fuller, and have had lots of cm. CP is still odd- not low but i would say still quite firm. Looking back with prev pregnancies i have only found out around 7 weeks preg so im trying not to get too excited and not poas untill wednesday! Trying really hard to forget about any symptoms as i worry that its all in my head! Argh!! I guess time will tell!!

Well, still no af for me (and no signs shes coming either) but still bfn. Noticed in the shower my boobs are feeling kinda fuller, and have had lots of cm. CP is still odd- not low but i would say still quite firm. Looking back with prev pregnancies i have only found out around 7 weeks preg so im trying not to get too excited and not poas untill wednesday! Trying really hard to forget about any symptoms as i worry that its all in my head! Argh!! I guess time will tell!!

Good luck!!!

Hi ladies, well its confirmed, I am pregnant. 5 weeks tomorrow. I guess I dont really belong in a ttc forum now so I wanted to say thanks very much for the chats, I really wish you all the best and have my fingers crossed for all of you. I might check back once in a while and will let you know if anything happens. I feel hopeful thats its a sticky baby though, and i saw my acupuncturist today who gave me some herbs to help prevent miscarriage so I am staying positive. She also said they can help prevent morning sickness, which would be amazing!
Anyway, just wanted to let you know, all the best,
Nat

Hi ladies, well its confirmed, I am pregnant. 5 weeks tomorrow. I guess I dont really belong in a ttc forum now so I wanted to say thanks very much for the chats, I really wish you all the best and have my fingers crossed for all of you. I might check back once in a while and will let you know if anything happens. I feel hopeful thats its a sticky baby though, and i saw my acupuncturist today who gave me some herbs to help prevent miscarriage so I am staying positive. She also said they can help prevent morning sickness, which would be amazing!
Nat

Always good when someone graduates! Hope all goes well for you!

Nat

Fab news Nat! Hope you have a happy & healthy pregnancy :winkwink:

Well, I'm expecting to O Saturday. Been taking my Geritol every night. Guess I should get my Pre seed out again!
How's everyone doing on their new cycles?

Bec2 I assume you'll be testing in the morning? Keep us updated!

Well, I'm expecting to O Saturday. Been taking my Geritol every night. Guess I should get my Pre seed out again!
How's everyone doing on their new cycles?

Bec2 I assume you'll be testing in the morning? Keep us updated!

Well I tested today and still got a BFN. Boo.

Currently cd40, have had mild constant cramps over the last couple of days and backache, and have been feeling quite emotional - I think im just feeling a bit sorry for myself! Nausea yesterday eve and today, but have also come down with a horrible cold (off work today) so the nausea might be cos of that. Normally i would just think its a late AF but whats throwing me is the light spotting i had on CD31 - thats not happened before. Have been bding in the mean time just in case!! :winkwink:
Keep checking my CP but that hasnt changed for a while either - still not low like it is before/during AF, but seems fairly high but still medium (not really soft, but not very firm either??)

So right now i dont mind if AF shows, at least i wont be in limbo any more! Booked a Drs appointment for Monday 15th with one of our GPs who speciallises in gyne/fertility so hopefully she may be able to shed some light on whats going on... :shrug:

Meanwhile, im sat at home watching One Born Every Minute on demand, (cos DH isnt here to tell me off!) box of tissues in hand! haha!

CD17 and I'm still waiting on O. Geritol has not made me O early, however I was sick a lot of the first almost two weeks of this cycle, so that has probably put me behind schedule.

My temp has been very "flat" this cycle. It's been hovering right at 97.8 most days, even though we've used the heat a little for the first time this year last week. It seems borderline high for pre-O, but not too bad. Just doesn't feel like anything is going on. My cervix doesn't even seem like its doing anything, and CM has been mostly non-existent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->