Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

Well im still awaiting af here in rainy England. CD48 and still no sign of the witch! Been to docs and she thinks im not ovulating so having day 23 progesterone blood test next cycle (once it eventually comes) Hppefully she will prescribe clomid if im not ov, tho not sure exactly if i will get it on the nhs as we already have our DD. Hopefully my primary care trust allows it here! If nothing else, seeing the doc has stopped me being a poas addict and taken some pressure off for now.

So patiently waiting for a new cycle to start, and it means i can have a couple glasses of wine on my birthday on Saturday!!

Glad to hear you're feeling relaxed, and happy early birthday!! It's raining here in Michigan too :rain:

At least you seem to have gotten an answer for this cycle. Anything can happen though, my sis thought she was having an anov cycle on the one she got pg! She thinks she O'd after she was already expecting AF!

As for me, my temp was 98.1 again this morning. I think I O'd CD19 and we probably missed it. My BBs were starting to feel a little sore around the edges last night so I guess I'm in my 2ww but I'm not expecting anything this round. A bunch of clumpy white CM?? Stuff came out yesterday I think leftover from the yeastie but it was really weird because I didn't have anywhere near that much when I was itchy!
I didn't have any lingering itching or pain though and it was cleared up this morning, so hopefully it was my body just "cleaning house"

Glad things are clearing up for you.

So I decide that I'm going to test on Sunday morning with a FRER and one of my Internet cheapie tests. I thought my tests were super sensitive, but I was lurking in the pregnancy test gallery section and a girl there got a BFP on a FRER like 4 days before she got it on her Internet cheapies (and we have the same kind).

Officially ovulating on CD21 ! We've been doing the BD for five nights straight. DH is such a good sport! Not that he minds LOL. Let the countdown to testing begin! :dust: to everyone!!!

Officially ovulating on CD21 ! We've been doing the BD for five nights straight. DH is such a good sport! Not that he minds LOL. Let the countdown to testing begin! :dust: to everyone!!!

Yay!! FX'd for you!!!

Well I am not expecting anything to happen this cycle. The Geritol would have to perform a miracle coz I think we BD'd two whole days before O and I've had better timed cycles that didn't result in anything.
FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet, but it looks like a pretty obvious temp jump from CD19 to 20. On my calander it is giving me green days on CD14, which had a slight temp dip, but no impressive temp rise. Oh well, better luck next cycle. It's my goal to be all the way quit smoking by CD1 of my next cycle.
I don't really feel addicted to niccotine, for me it's mainly a HABIT. I assume it will take about 3 weeks to make the "opposite" habit stick. Even when I have smoked, I have completely avoided indulging my habitual smokes - morning, after lunch, on break at work, etc. The one that is giving me the most trouble is that after work smoke. But I think I'm making progress, and fairly quickly really considering that I have smoked off and on for 5 years (sometimes as little as a pack a week and sometimes as much as a pack a day).

Sounds like you have maximised your efforts!! Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

Still wishing the days away now, i figure i should get a visit from AF in just over 2 weeks, (if its only one period ive skipped) so i'm kinda in the 2 week wait now as well - only im just waiting for a new cycle to start!!

Hopefully next cycle i should be back on track again, and can look forward to some irrationl syptom spotting and fuelling my POAS addiction!!

Did have some EWCM last Tues, and BD'd just in case - but i have a feeling it was more as a result of the cough medicine i was taking than my body gearing up for ovulation!:dohh:

Wow and it seems i cant spell today!! should say 'irrational symptom'!

Well of course I'm not expecting anthing this cycle and I've got cramps at weird times lol
I'm only CD24, and I think 5dpo, but I got up last night to pee and felt a stretch feeling down real low. Figured it was my bladder lol and went to sleep.
I have a head cold - thanks to a coworker, but I forgot to take anything for my sinus headache before work --- but since I've been at work, two or three times I was wishing I had some ibuprofin coz I swear it felt like AF was about to start! Its really too early for AF, especially if I O'd late. This is the first month that I've charted that I really don't know for sure what's going on :p guess it will be a surprise whatever happens

And after 4 higher temps, it dropped back to 97.87 this morning. Combined with the cramps I'm inclined to think "implantation dip"????? But if it stays back down maybe anovulatory???? We'll have to see what it does tomorrow I guess.

And after 4 higher temps, it dropped back to 97.87 this morning. Combined with the cramps I'm inclined to think "implantation dip"????? But if it stays back down maybe anovulatory???? We'll have to see what it does tomorrow I guess.

Fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

My temps are just a little strange this cycle. I'm fairly certain that I ovulated coz of slightly sore BBs but my chart is unclear.
I was hopeful for my first Geritol cycle, but I've been plagued with illness, so who knows.

5DPO for me and no symptoms as of right now. Patiently waiting!

Symptoms are slightly swollen and slightly sore BBs. Normal for 2ww. Been a bit snappy to OH and feel a bit absent-minded today, which happens often right before AF.
I'm leaning towards O on CD14, which is when FF gave me green days and recalculated my expected AF, but never gave me crosshairs. My temps have been a bit ambiguous this cycle and its making me crazy! I keep staring at my chart as if suddenly it's gonna look better lol
But, That would put me at 13dpo today, which jives with my symptoms. *considered* a test, but should probably just save a couple bucks and wait another day or two :p

However, on other cycles the day before AF my temp was on a falling trend (even though it wasn't low yet) and today my temp swung back up again. Good news? Or just random? Hahaha the mysteries of the cycle are never fully revealed until a few days later...ah the madness!

This is how I think my cycle went, but I put the lines on myself.
It looks legit, the temps don't give any reason for it not to be O, but without the crosshairs it doesn't look like much of anything. Oh well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2
I hate to reply 3x in a row lol (can you tell OH is gone to work and I'm home alone?) but I accidentally bought blue dye tests.....and got a veeeeeeeery faint line tonight. I'm inclined not to trust it, but I've never had a "maybe" before!! I saw it right away, and then I took the test apart and laid it on the white washing machine to double-check. It's so very faint, so it might not be real, but if my temp is still up tomorrow I would be willing to gamble another test with fmu!
And next time I will go to Walgreens for a test lol I was dodging the Walmart gossip queen tonight. I really should just order in bulk online LOL but I don't want OH to know about my pee stick addiction.

Can u put a pic up so we can all speculate?! Ive not had an evap line on a blue dye before, only ona predictor which is like a super early pink dye test. Every time i use one of them i get a false positive!! Grr!! Fingers crossed for you!! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->