Currently CD 3 and looking for a buddy!

thank god for first response tests!

I know! I use internet cheapies, but if I get a :bfp: , i'll also get a FRER to ease my mind!

I bought my First Response tests on Amazon. Check them out there! Got three for around $12, shipping included (since I have Amazon Prime) and got them in two days. Around $8 cheaper than Walgreens!

So when I'm 9dpo FF decides to retract its previous statement and move my O day to CD15 - which is much more normal to me, I would have believed it if FF had said tha maybe 3 days ago...
But I'm just not seeing it in the temps,

Guess I'm just playing the wait and see when AF shows game. Or doesn't. We got pretty busy CD14-15. At least my temp will drop when she's expected, or stay high if not - that's comforting

Day 19 and still no surge :nope: have you guys done any reading on late ovulation and the quality of the egg? There seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there. Some info says it makes no difference and some says it makes it a 'geriatric' egg and will prob not make it to implantation. I think with my first two children I ovulated in about day 16 but now I seem to be about day 21, getting a bit worried! :wacko:

thats great, I would love one but I dont even think you can get them in nz, we would have to order everything from the states or the uk and that would be sooo expensive. I love stuff like that though, anything to take the guess work out of it, i hate all of the wondering! Thats so exciting you are on your 2ww! Yay! :)

Day 19 and still no surge :nope: have you guys done any reading on late ovulation and the quality of the egg? There seems to be a lot of conflicting information out there. Some info says it makes no difference and some says it makes it a 'geriatric' egg and will prob not make it to implantation. I think with my first two children I ovulated in about day 16 but now I seem to be about day 21, getting a bit worried! :wacko:

Hmm..I haven't heard anything about it. Wish I could offer input on that!

No symptoms today..last night some slight low, dull cramping and fatigue (I fell asleep on the couch - that never happens!) I think it's too early for real symptoms though. But who knows! 4 days until testing for me. How many days for everyone else?

So finally got a decent line on the tests, not a positive yet but at least you can see the line! Hoping it might be later today or tomorrow, will do another test at 2 pm, yay! Hopefully get another BD in tonight in preparation for that elusive egg :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC01009 (1).jpg
    DSC01009 (1).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
So finally got a decent line on the tests, not a positive yet but at least you can see the line! Hoping it might be later today or tomorrow, will do another test at 2 pm, yay! Hopefully get another BD in tonight in preparation for that elusive egg :happydance:

Yay! That line looks a lot darker than the others! Good luck :)

Thanks! Yeah, a huge difference so hopefully my levels are climbing. On some of my tests this month it's hardly even shown a line at all. It's so disheartening. I am hoping for a stronger result later this afternoon, that one was at about 10am so levels prob not too high. If it is stronger I will do a cb digi.

The only trouble I have is holding on to go to the bathroom for 4 hours! I have a bit of a prolapse form my last labour so the old pelvic floor isn't in the best condition and it makes it hard to hold on for too long (tmi?!) I'm not sure how much that effects the results but all the tests say you should wait for 4 hours to pee. Have you always done that or did you get your positive without holding on?

The first super dark + I got, I held it. But then like 1/2 hour later I took another one just out of curiosity without holding my pee and it was just as dark as the first one

Yep!

I don't know if i'm going to be able to hold out until Friday for testing :( lol

I had First Response tests and the instructions said to reduce fluids for 2 hours before testing. Never heard about a 4 hour wait.

That's the clear blue digital that says wait for 4 hours. Maybe I will jut try not to drink anything for a couple of hours, just can't do the 4 hour wait!

I would say drink something that isn't a diuretic and wait a couple hours, or even an hour, you should be fine

Ok, I'm not usually one to freak about "symptoms" because I have lots of pms, and years of bfns....
But I'm particularly gassey, and a bit constipated today, and I feel like I've been eating all day! Just hungry all the time these past couple of day. I'm a bit crampy too, just started today, though it could be the gas....but it doesn't feel like gas to me. Those are not normal pms for me, especially coz I had a bean burrito last night for dinner - refried beans are usually known for UN-stopping ya, not plugging ya up! LoL
And tonight my boobies have started getting sore - but that's a fairly normal pms symptom.
I'm definitely in the wait it out part of my 2ww, just not sure how far along since FF changed my chart up. I'm not happy with the unreliability of my temps this cycle. Been closing shift all week, working till midnight or later and sleeping till noon, and tomorrow I have an opening shift! I've never had trouble charting before now coz I've always had pretty set schedules!

Woohoo! We are on! Had a feeling and did ANOTHER test today (my 4th) and the cheapie came up with a pretty dark line so did the CB Digi and bam, smiley face! Finally, day 19. Got some work to do tonight:winkwink:

Attachments

• 20120918_205205.jpg
    20120918_205205.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20120918_205112.jpg
    20120918_205112.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
Fab news! Tryfor1more! Im on cd18 and finally got my +ve opk today too! Havent bd since 15th tho as been mega busy so again got my work cut out here too! Fingers crossed! First post on here for a while as ive been trying not to obsess too much until i got my +ve, now its here i can indulge myself!

On another note, im another mooncup user- im quite suprised how many of us are on this thread!!

Thanks, thats great! You are a late ovulater too then. I guess because I just detected the surge this evening actual ovulation is still at least 24 hours away which will make it day 20 or 21. I know what you mean about not obsessing, I find it really hard. My hubby hassles me about ovulation testing and did tonight, lucky for him I need his sperm and cant afford to be grumpy with him! Its so hard not to though when you are trying to be in tune with your body and need to time the big BD to maximise the chance of a bfp. Then when you are on the 2ww every thing that is going on in your body 'could' be a sign, arggg!
Ps, my name is nat, its a but funny knowing everyone by their profile names.

forgot to say you better get busy later if its been a few days, still possible to conceive with day 15 but best to up the chances!
Mooncups are fantastic, so much better than disposable sanitary products, spread the word :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->