Cute Sleepsuits!

starrybean

Proud Mom of One
Reaction score
My lo will soon be going into 6-9 month sleepsuits (I always get sad when she goes into the next big size :cry:) is there anywhere other than the highstreet shops that do cute sleepsuits?!

M&S have some cute flowery ones at the mo I think. I know what you mean. Its awful packing the tiddly clothes away. :cry:

Greenbaby, Bebe Cool, notonthehighstreet.com all have some nice ones x

I'm glad it's just not me that gets sad! I haven't parted with anything that she has outgrown yet!! I don't know whether to keep them 'incase' or to pass them on.. which I cant bring myself to do, lol!! :dohh:

I got some super cute ones from next online.

No added sugar do some wicked ones, but they're expensive. :)

Depends on budget but we use JoJo Maman Bebe (ok a Highstreet shop but not many of them), Childrens Salon, Boden for example but have also got nice ones from JL, M&S, Pumpkin Patch.

Peacocks and matalan!!
They have so many cute ones!
Also primark!!
X

I love them to, Next do them from birth to 12-18 rly cute, my lo loves playing with her feet though and exploring them, so lately iv been buying little cute pyjamas 2 pack for £5 in asda, lots of designs.

If you want cheap, go to woolworths online because Ladybird do lovely sleepsuits! Mini Boden ones are gorgeous but soo expensive, same with Toby Tiger.

2 for £8 and they are soo cute :)

https://www.woolworths.co.uk/ladybi...8/s/bestsellers,0/o/3&trail=13004-13132-13138

Oooh, thanks everyone! Going to have a look at all your suggestions :D

H&M is pretty good for baby clothes in general...I've found.

Pixelle - your avatar piccy is too cute!!!

Thanks guys, you guys weren't kidding when you said some of them were expensive :haha:

It looks like mothercare/matalan/asda have some cute ones but all the ones I like on the mothercare site are out of stock in the size I need! :growlmad: Typical!

Try the George range in Asda, we just got Lotti's latest one that says "Cute by definition, sweet and lovely as can be" on it, its so soft too but such a sweet sleep suit

Try the George range in Asda, we just got Lotti's latest one that says "Cute by definition, sweet and lovely as can be" on it, its so soft too but such a sweet sleep suit

Thanks! I always get a set of 3 from asda and then a set of 3 from another shop! Asdas are fab though :)

BlueZoo at Debenhams have some gorgeous ones and you can often pick up a nice one in H&M too. I like Boden but it's soooo expensive for me :cry: xx

sainsubrys do some lovely ones in funky colours, Lola has quite a few from there! we have started putting her in pj's now for bed, primark to 6-12months so it will feel like a long time before she grows out of them!! I also havent given anything of hers up yet! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->