Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

How do you book mark this so you always see it in your CP.

Lets hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you Lucy. Both my 7 and 9 week scans measured less than my dates but, by my dating scan, I was only 2 days out which was fine. It is promising that they were able to see where the bleed is coming from as that must have put your mind at rest. Thinking of you - keep positive and chill as much as you can.

Well, I've finally gone public on Facebook! It felt very strange to do but I've already had lots of lovely messages so I'm glad I did it. I still feel like something's going to go wrong and I'm going to have to tell everyone it's all over :-(

We're hoping to book a holiday today. It's our 4th wedding anniversary on June 10th so we're off to Spain for that week. We've found a villa online and hope to get cheap flights and a hire car. Weird to think it should be our last holiday as a couple without a little baby!

Goddess - Just going to look for you on facebook now!

How do you book mark this so you always see it in your CP.

If you click on "thread tools" at the top of this thread, you can choose to subscribe to the thread and then whether you want to recieve email notifications or not.

Hope that helps x

Hi Girls just did a quick catch up. happy belated Kanga!. Lolly congratulations and well done you deserve a lovely holiday away. Sorry Queenie to hear about eveything you been through, i really hope I can give you some inspiration, not sure if you remember I been going through the same thing, been bleeding on and off since I was 5wks. I have bleed about 4times since becoming pregnant and my most recent bleed was last week thursday, its very scary because its quite heavy and you cant help but suspect the worst. And like you the previous scans showed that I had a bleed near the sac but its not affecting baby. They thought it would all get reaborded but it hasnt been the case and bleeds now and again. So I had another scan yesterday to see how it was going, everything checked out fine, baby is happy and was waving and bouncing around. They decided they may as well do my dating scan. Baby dated a week older then we had counted so technically am 11wks and 3 days. Its stressful I know but dont give up.

Wow The Key, you're 11+3 already thats great news. When's your next scan

So I got a peak this morning!! My first of the month on day 17. af is due in 10 days so not sure what to make of that. i suspect I have blown the CBFM all off this month due to missing a day and not usinf FMU a few times

Whee ar all our other ttcers !?

lolly hope you have a wonderful holiday its going to be so exciting. Its wierd to go public on facebook isn't it.. glad you have had lots of nice messages.

the key - i know its scary i bled a lot through my pregnancy with Euan too and you never quite relax but you will get there.

kanga - i am still here ttc.. lets hope not for much longer for both of us.

Well I've got my scan tomorrow - bit scared now!! going to do a digi before I go just to check.

Hey Kanga - def bd the 2 peak days and then either the high day or the day after - I did the 2 peak days missed a day then 1 more for luck :)

Lolly - how exciting!!! - it's all happening for you now :)

TheKey - how exiting - you did a week in 5 mins !!!

Goddess - how far are you from ov?

One day soon we'll all be cyber bumps :) I think M2A must be resting up after the marathon that was Tuesday bding all day! and Lou is swapping drs but there are a few mia - prob got tangled up in the duvet while bding and can't get out!!

hx

Hi girls :flower:

Oh lolly a holiday sounds great, everythings working out for you :)

Yes i was having a day of rest lol, still not sure if i've OV yet, so we'll get back down too some BD action on friday night, saturday and sunday just to try and have it all covered lol. I'm to scared to take an OV test incase its positive and we dont get to BD on OV day, i'd rather not know lol.

Good luck Hb1, im sure all will be well :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Lolly enjoy the holidays, sounds lovely. Mist be strange going public, but glad you have had such nice massages

key wow 11 weeks already! Really pleased everything is going well and baby is moving around

hb good luck tomorrow, be thinking of you, I'm sure everything will be well xxx

m2a phew think you deserve day relaxing, think you will have it covered xx

hehe! Maybe they are all caught up in the covers!

Kanga glad you got your peak, fxed for you. Hope we all cyber bumps soon xxx

late one at work today, got afternoon off tomorrow for blood test then off to newdocs to do the forms. Had cramps since yesterday so waiting for af to show early again

or maybe it's a bfp :)

I hope so! I don't want to get hopes up. Didn't have signs of af last 2 times, and feeling shattered, boobs sore and light headed, but preparing myself for af tomorrow or Friday.

lou - lets hope so that would be fab.

HB1 - good luck tomorrow on at your scan i am sure everything will be fine, looking forward to hearing all about it.

M2A - it sounds like you are covering all your bases

I am CD10 right now to who it was that asked and I normally OV around cd15-16 ish so a wee bit away yet. I have been known to OV very early. First preg i only BD once that cycle and it was CD8... other 2 pregnancies much later.

Good luck today HB, will be thinking of you and checking back to see how its gone x x x

Looking forward to hearing about the scan HB x

Cutelou, I really hope its good news and you dont get your AF on Friday, keep us posted.

Cant believe they put you forward a week The-Key, thats some doing. I've got my scan on the 18th June when I'll be 13w + 1. Hope Im bang on dates becaue its quite a late scan and want to make sure they get it done as accurately as poss as some of the tests are only accurate to 13W +6 so fingers crossed.

I've got first MW next wed too, just want to get scan out of the way so I can relax a bit.

Hope everyone else is doing good and either cooking, BDing or OVing xx

Thanks Ladies :)

Got 3+ still on digi so should see something I think!! :) fxd

Good luck today hb x

Lou, heres hoping it is a BFP!

Lolly, have you got your hols all sorted now and the dog ?! You will have a fab time, look forward to hearing about it

I wonder how QM is doing x

2nd peak for me today (CD18). Only 9 days to AF so if it the eggs, it needs to get fertilised quick and implanted!!

Hi Ladies

HB really good luck today - I hope you see your little bean xxxx

I'm sorry to say ladies that after a week of uncertainty I have lost my bean. I'm ok, really sad and in a bit of shock I think that it can happen again.

I'm going to take a lttle break from TTC and try not to come on BnB for a while just to clear my head and while I get tested for abolsutely everything I can. -Don't take me off the cyber sisters though!!! I'll come and check up on you now and again and I will hopefully be back in 3 months or so TTC again.

I hope to see lots more bfps and bumps when I come back. Good Luck girls and thank you all SO MUCH for your support, you are all wonderful ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all - my scan went fine - saw a heartbeat and all fine for 6+ weeks - no dating as it's too soon - really chuffed to get this far.

Lucy - I am so sorry - I really thought you were out of the woods :( get the testing list from the miscarriage association site - and being in London there are probably the best places around - St Mary's is meant to be really good. Once you have the testing you'll be able to put 2 feet forward and get your baby :) - again I am so so sorry hx

Kanga - hope your egg is equipped with a pair of nike!! but you may be on a longer cycle this month?

hx

Hi Queenie, so sorry. What a month you have had. Hope you're coping with everything.xxxx

hi Queenie. Massive hugs to you, I'm so sorry you have gone through another loss. I know you will have your baby soon, I think its a really good idea to get refreshed, have some time off and get those important tests done. Good luck with it all, we will never take you off CCS! :hugs:

HB, thats brilliant, well done. Did you get any pics or was it like a little tadpole?!

I've never had a long cycle and doubt it will be this month. Aparantly the CBFM automatically gives you 2 peak days, I ams ure it will be 1 bar tomorrow.

oh well, only 10 days to finding out its another NO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->