Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Oh Lucy - I am truly praying that this is a false alarm - don't give up on this bean just yet - stay at home and rest till you can get a good look on Tuesday - it might just be a happy surprise - we will hope and hope and hope and pray for you and your bean.

take care

hx

Hi Girls! Just catching up after a weekend mia

QM, oh i am so sorry about Bozzy. I have 2 fur babies myself adn would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to them so i know how you feel. They lie in the road too – why do cats do that?!

As H says, don’t give up on bean just yet, you never know until they scan. Fx’d and lots of love your way hun x

Lolly, scan pics are awesome, congrats!! Looks like everything is going well which is great news

Well my week was a bit of a blow out ttc wise! I forgot to poas a few days so didn’t have any fmu. On Saturday I got up late and had missed the poas window! Cd15 today and its the first day it has gone up to high. Lord knows when i will get a peak, if ever. Also, I had some twinges last week so think i ovulated last Thursday (we did bd on Thursday so you never know)

Morning ladies,

My GP has just rung me, asking why i had my prgestrone test done (as i went to see the locum before). The progestrone was so low he said it was off the scale, and said there was no point in testing progestrone on CD15, as i had only just ovulated. I tryed to explain to him about the short luteal phases i had been having, and the locum thought i was oving on CD7 so a 3 week cycle, and he just shrugged it off saying i can get preganant as i've had 2 miscarriages so there is no need to test for ovulation and i would not ov till week 2. I asked if i should get the blood test this friday (cd21), and he said no again as he knows i'm ovualting as i can get preganant, he said it would shed no light on why i have had 2 miscarriages.

sorry for waffling, just sitting here not knowing what to do now, GP is unable to understand or listen and then offers no other help, just feeling so lost. Sorry to bring the pma down xx

Lou, sounds like you need a new doctor hun. So sorry your existing one is being so unhelpful.
i know its hard but I would push for the 2nd prog test if you want it. You think it should be on CD15 so insist it is then. Or even say that that day is cd21.
It does sound like you are ovulating tho, it seems your biggest concern is your short luteal phase, is that right?
K xx

Hi Lou

I would book an appt - if you can with one of the main dr's of the surgery - go in and ask to be referred to gynae - say you feel that they're not actually helping and you are feeling fobbed off and in fact the gynae is far more qualified to assist you than they are - if you are having short periods and cd15 is considered 7dpo then the progesterone test is showing something wrong, if they are now saying that you are ov cd15 then you have a luteal phase defect - either way they need to look in to this further. Even if they try and do other things or more tests then stick to your guns and request gynae - the nhs direct advised me that if you request a form of treatment etc then they need to consider it and have a damm good reason for not following this.

aaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh dr's - grrrrrrrrrrr

hx

Lou - I totally agree with HB - you either have on eof those two problems and whichever it is you need it sorted. Make another appointment and be firm!!!!

Everyone thank you so much for messages. Was so freaked out yesterday morning, now is just back to old brown blood when I wipe. My GP says its 50/50 sometimes this can be the start of m/c and sometimes its normal in first tri. Only time will tell. So have scan at 10.30am tomorrow and will have to see then. Feel very crampy all round lower abdomen today but I feel more calm and what will be will be. I will have a baby one day just got to keep trying!!!

You sound like you are dealing with this well Lucy - I would be a jibbering wreck - I really think it's going to be fine tho. At least it's not so long to wait now - and while there's nothing they can do just knowing will be a great help to you - imagine - you might be staring in disbelief at a little flickering heart beat tomorrow :)

QM, oh i am so sorry about Bozzy. I have 2 fur babies myself adn would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to them so i know how you feel. They lie in the road too – why do cats do that?!

Thanks Kanga - Missing him so much, he really was my baby, followed me everywhere even into the shower!! Sometimes he'd even come in the car with me if I was popping to the shops, he was a real character.

I know I'm so glad my other two don't go out the front at all(touching wood) they're scaredy cats and stick to the back gardens. What are your cats called?? In my avatar is Queenie when she was a kitten(she's boris's sister and hadn't eaten since he died until yesterday she started showing interest again, poor Queenie) and I've got an all black one called Fernando too.

Well girls my PMA is gone :(

I'm having a down moment when i feel i wont ever get pregnant again :(

I am due to ovulate tomorrow (although i know cycles arent the same after a MMC), and have been OPK the last two days, nothing on saturday, nothing on sunday, and nothing today, surely if i was ovulating tomorrow i would get a hint of a positive by now :(

I know i probably have he next week covered if i did ovulate on another day, bd on sat and sunday , we are going to bd on tuesday (tomorrow), and then friday night, so its probably covered but my PMA is gone :cry:

thanks ladies - went out for the afternoon, took the dog for a walk and visited my horse for a hug and sorted myself out. I've decided that i will ring and book blood test for this thursday CD21, as if they think i'm oving at normal time (CD13/14) then that would mean a short luteal phase (Friday would be when AF would arrive if early again). Neither the locum or the GP knew what i was talking about when i mentioned the short luteal phase. Then when test come back next week i will go in and asked to be referred to a gyne. The GP who rung me earlier is the main (only) guy there, just has the odd locum to help him out - so if don't get anywhere i will change doctors to anouther surgery.

Queenie - glad you are feeling a little calmer today, i can't imagine how your feeling at the moment. I really hope everything is ok tomorrow xxx

Sorry your pma is down M2A, but i think you have it covered, his swimmers last a good few days inside, so they should be around for when you ovulate xx

I thought I'd pop in and try to sprinkle a little PMA on all you lovely ladies.

Keep your chins up gorgeous girls, I am living proof that <touching wood> good things come after bad. My journal will tell you I've had my fair share of ups and downs but things will come good for you all, I just know it.

Queenie - I really hope tomorrow's scan goes well. I will be thinking of you and crossing my fingers and toes for a positive outcome. My feline fur babies are Clyde (11 years) and Kitty (4 years). We lost Clyde's sister, Bonnie, to a stroke when she was just 5 years old so Kitty is a new-ish addition to the family and has never really settled. She's so jumpy whereas Clydey is an official lap cat, he loves his cuddles. I also have a puppy, Honey, whom I absolutely adore.

Lou - I agree with Kanga, and think you really should push for the Day 21 progesterone. I had a whole host of bloods done in October 2009 (just before I found out I was pregnant for the 2nd time) and found it very reassuring when they all came back ok. Amongst others, I had the Day 21 Prog, kidney function and rubella imunity. I think it was my GP's version of a pre-pregnancy MOT! I had to push for it but, in the end, I think he gave up trying to fob me off. A walk with the dog always sorts my head out and makes me appreciate life a bit more x

Kanga - I reckon you could still have it covered if you remember to poas tomorrow and get some more bd action in! Fingers crossed for you too.

M2A - Big hugs! Sometimes those OPKs are hopeless - I know I NEVER once got a + and I convinced myself I was completely broken! Have you considered getting a CBFM or Persona? I love mine to death after getting my BFP the first month of using it!

I had thought about getting one when pay day comes around, but then i think to myself that because me and OH only have weekends together just now we would miss the most fertile times and i'd be even more bummed lol...are they easy to use lolly? x

M2A - you have done well to juggle your oh's work with your ov time - you're entitled to have a down moment tho - it's really stressful I know - even if your oh was there all the time and you got a lovely clear line you'd still find something to worry about - this situation just makes this worry more acute - am sure you will get there. If not you will have to arrange some booty calls for next time but I bet this happens for you soon :)

Lucy - hang in there lovely - just over 12 hours - breath and think beany thoughts - will be thinking them from Cheshire.

Lou - def good to have a plan of action - i have never had so little beleif in drs till this happened.

Kanga - although it's reassuring to have lines and toys to tell us when you've still done the main and really only thing that counts - sex :) and that is the main thing - last month I ordered the sticks on the 1st day of my period and they were late ariving - I too was straight in to the highs and was chuffed to get a peak cd15 - remember it is also comparing to last month so it has info to go on.

Lolly - yey to PMA :) you're in 2nd tri - can you believe it!!!! not long and you'll be worrying about cutting his/her nails for the first time, getting used to baby poo and buying the cute baby santa suit :)

I think I'm ok - fxd for Thursday - will know whether my bean is a bean or not !!!

hx

cbfm is v easy!! love it!!!! get one off ebay as it's cheaper - sometimes amazon has good deals - mine was £50 off amazon.

It might mean you know more in advance when oh is going to have a nasty tummy bug or you need to get over to dundee for a night of lurve :)

Mummy - sorry you're having a down day, do you do your opks once or twice a day? I do them twice a day and sometimes just got a positive on a evening one and it would be gone by next morning. Also don't worry if you havent had your positive yet - my cycles were all a bit out after m/c - they got shorter - but you will ov so just keep doing the opks and the BD whenever you can and I'm sure you 'll catch ov xxxx

Lolly - 2nd tri - how wonderful, have you got a bump yet? Are you in maternity clothes? You really deserve this happiness after what you've been through, hope you're enjoying the pregnancy now you're in 2nd tri. I've seen your pics of Honey on FB - gorgeous, makes me broody for a dog.

HB thanks for messages. Roll on thursday.

Well done Cutelou, you make sure you get what you want from your docs. I'm becoming a lot tougher with mine, sick of being fobbed off. If I do m/c this time, we're going to go private - for speed really.

Well I'm ok, scared about tomorrow, got it into my head that it could be ectopic, still got spotting though seems to be less - have been googling so much all weekend though and have read it can taper off and then turn red so not getting my hopes up. AAAaaggghhhhhh!! Only 15 hours and I'll know what happening.

xxxxxx

thanks girls :hugs:, you have definatly made me feel a bit more cheery :flower:. PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA i will get a :bfp: this month lol

Queenie good luck tomorrow, will have everything crossed for you. Reallywant itto work out for you xxx thanks I'm going to be very string with him next time, ifnot I've found new doctors with 5 gps and two are women so that's good

hb good luck for Thursday, be thinking of you xx

thanks lolly! Xx wow 2nd trimester, that's so great!

Mummy I have a persona, it's very easy to use and they go v cheap on eBay.

Oh has plenty of pma here bless him! Said to me you never know we maybe preg and all this worrying for nothing! We only bd cd12 and 14, and had cramps tonight so I'm not so sure, going to see if I make it to the over side of wkend without af showing her head!

Wow there is a lot to catch up on.

QM - I hope the scan is ok tomorrow, remember that i had a threatened mc with my son and bled alot and in fact i bled large fresh red clots and assumed the worst but he stayed in there, so good luck, am praying that your little bean is sticking in there.

Lou - I would definitely push for your tests or try switching to a more understanding GP. I am a nurse and i know that people get treated really badly in terms of fertility issues/ problems. They just form an opinion and dont think of you as an individual going through this.

Am thinking about buying a persona or CBFM but need to check it out, not sure if i can find the sticks for them over in Canada. I am not supposed to be trying this month, was going to wait again till next month, but I am CD8 today and I tested with a OPK which is slightly out of date.. from my multi pack being opened and 2 lines showed up although it wasnt a positive, but I am tempted to BD anyway and see what happens.

Hope your all doing well.

I meant to say if any of you are on facebook - you can add me as a friend... I would like to see what you all look like. Let me know if your going to do it thought so i accept your friend request... you can PM me for user details if you want to.

Back at work tomorrow after a wonderful 4 days off, we had a huge hike today around a lake nearby and my hubby looks like has sprained his ankle and he can hardly walk but he is refusing to get it checked out by the doc.

Woke up this morning with agonising back ache and fresh red blood. All over for me again. Not sure whether to go for scan now or not. Will call GP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->