Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Queenie i'm sending you big :hugs:, It could be something of nothing and you'll go to scan and it will be fine. I would still go so you can at least put your mind a rest hun, i'll be thinking of you :hugs: x

Gosh I was wondering why I wasnt seeing this thread in my CP. I thought if you post a message you automatically subscribe to the thread? Oh well I have manually added it to my subscriptions so I dont miss anymore. Hope you are all well ladies :hugs:

Woke up this morning with agonising back ache and fresh red blood. All over for me again. Not sure whether to go for scan now or not. Will call GP.

Oh Queenie, massive hugs x x

My advice would be to go for the scan. There is a chance everything could still be ok and, if the worst has happened, I know it helped me to think about moving on once I had it confirmed.

I had thought about getting one when pay day comes around, but then i think to myself that because me and OH only have weekends together just now we would miss the most fertile times and i'd be even more bummed lol...are they easy to use lolly? x

I found mine really simple yo use - It must have been as I got my BFP month one of using it. You switch it on every morning and it will ask you to poas when it wants info from you. It then gives you high and peak fertility days (when you need to bd). OH and I dtd twice on my high day and voila! I bought mine brand new on eBay and, including 20 sticks and p&p, paid about £50. I was thinking about re-selling it as they sell for quite a bit second hand but OH wats to try for a 2nd baby once this one arrives!!!

Gosh I was wondering why I wasnt seeing this thread in my CP. I thought if you post a message you automatically subscribe to the thread? Oh well I have manually added it to my subscriptions so I dont miss anymore. Hope you are all well ladies :hugs:

Yeah, me too. I've bookmarked the page now so it's always close at hand!

How are you doing Key?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANGA!

I just saw on facebook, you kept that one quiet!

xxx

Ah, thanks Lolly!! Looking forward to dinner with friends tonight, Elvis night at our Indian restaurant tomorrow and Chelsea Flower Show on Friday to celebrate!!

Hey Lucy - Good Luck - been thinking good thoughts all morning.

Happy Birthday Kanga!!!! :)

Had first BD session ;) going for lunch then some more :sex: :happydance: I have my PMA back :D

Happy birthday kanga :hugs: :) hope you have a nice day x

How nice of them to put a flower show on for your b-day kanga!!!

Keeping my fxd for Lucy....

hx

Woke up this morning with agonising back ache and fresh red blood. All over for me again. Not sure whether to go for scan now or not. Will call GP.

oh lucy, i really hope everything is ok, def still go for the scan. Been thinking of you all day xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANGA!!! Hope you have a great day

Happy bd'ing M2A!!! Sounds like you have the day all sorted :wink:

I'm going to change my doctors today, off to the local health centre as they have spaces. Just thought if i do get preg again or need more tests, i don't want to go to him anymore. Blood test booked for Thursday too

Thinking of you Lucy and hoping no news is good news x

Cyber sisters - thank you for all your messages - I managed to read some on my phone while in waiting room for scan and it really cheered me up, its so difficult this TTC when you don't want to tell friends your trying or that you're early days etc so its so good to have you all to tell everything to so thank you all so much for being here.

So it was good news and bad news

Good news is I am not miscarrying at the moment - the bleeding is being caused by a 'heamatoma' something like an internal bruise - she showed it to me it was huge about 2.5 cm diameter, makes me feel sick to think of this big blood ball in my uterus - the sonographer(who was one of the nicest people I've ever come across in my life)said they are reasonably common and a result of implantation sometimes. She said some people just reabsorb the blood into their bodies but others bleed it out(and some poepl don't get it at all)and they don't cause m/c in themselves!!

Bad news - bean was only size for 5 weeks on the nose - I'm 5+6 - and there was no heartbeat, have to go back in 2 weeks.

Well I'm pretty calm about it - glad not ectopic too - its just wait and see, they said my chances of m/c are same as everyone else at this stage.

She also said I had2 big fibroids!!! I have had several scans over last year and not one has mentioned that before - she said they were quite big and must have been growing at least 3 years!!! She said they won't increase chance of m/c but they do decrease chance of getting pregnant as it means less room for implantation!!! Prob why took me and OH so longto get bfp!!

Anyway so at the moment am holding on for 2 weeks, hoping bean grows. I don't have to go back unless I have heavy bleeding for more than 2 hours with clots.

Sorry this is really long, but thank you all again for your messages and encouragements, going to read through all your news now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Kanga - I saw that on FB too(Goddess I will PM you details so can add you too). Hope you've had a lovely day - very jealous of chelsea flower show, I've always fancied going there. Must do it one year.

Goddess - yay , i thin its fate that you peed on that opk this morning, I think you should go for it!!!

Lou - well done, you need to have a GP you can rely on when you're going through this, hope your new one is much better than your current fella.

Am absolutely stuffed - it was my mums 60th a while ago and I got her a spa day at the Dorchester today and champagne tea for 2 and she took me(as I knew she would)(she had my champagne) - thought we would have to cancel it this morning when I saw that blood but all turned out ok and I ate the most huge cream tea and have had to undo my jeans, no supper for me.

Going to lie in front of TV all night with legs up xxxxxxx

Oh Lucy - am hanging on to the good news -this is such a relief :) maybe bean had a hard time implanting or is just a slow starter - there are plenty of folks who have a lower measurement than they are supposed to then a week later there's a teenager growing in there.

Oooh - afternoon tea - my favourite!!!

Have a good rest

hx

Lucy - so pleased that the bleeding is not the bean. As HB said there is plenty of beans that have lower measurment thant the weeks, then pick up. Afternoon tea - how yummy!!! Enjoy your rest up xxx you deserve it after a worrying weekend xx will keep my fxed for yourscan in two weeks

thanks - i've got to see the nurse first but hoping to get a lady doctor there

Hi Queenie,

Glad it wasnt all bad news. They measured me out by a week on my first scan (I think it was 6 weeks). I suppose its still early days to see a HB too. I guess you have to keep fingers crossed and hope it all gets back on track by 2 weeks. At least they know the bleeding is coming from which is a bonus. Anyway keep up the PMA and let us know if you're getting stressed or anxious until you have your next scan. xxxx

Lucy - I am so pleased that there was some good news, as you know its far too early for there to be a heartbeat right now and lots of people get measured out with there dates. 2 weeks will pass by and i hope that everything is fine at the second scan and that your bleeding stops. CAnt believe no one mentioned your fibroids before. Fingers crossed for you and wishing you all the :dust: for your sticky bean.

Kanga - Happy Birthday (belated now i guess)

Lou - well done for changing that GP.. sounds like it was the right thing to do.

M2A - enjoy!

HB1 - i agree afternoon tea is the best.

Today is CD9 and I caved yesterday as we all thought i probably would... yes I bd although not planning on it again so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->