Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Lucy i'm so sorry xxx big hugs xxx i was really hoping everything was going to be ok for you, i'm so sorry you have had to go through this again. I hope you get all the tests you need and come back to TTC and get that baby you deserve. So sorry again :hugs:

Kanga you never know, implantation could take only 6 days, so if it gets it's skates on it could make it, fxed for you xx

HB glad the scan went well, thats great you got to see heartbeat xx

MrsG glad to hear your doing well, not too long until the scan now xx

Queenie - I am so sorry this has happened again, i thought everything was ok. I think your doing the right thing, take a bit of time off, get refreshed and get all your investigations done into why this happening. We will see you back her soon. Take care of yourself.

HB - I am so glad that you saw the HB at 6 weeks, did they give you a pic when i was preg with Euan i had a scan at that time and he looked like a tiny little chick. Do you have your dating scan booked?

Kanga - you never know.. as lou states it does not take long to implant I would BD anyway just incase sometimes these monitors dont work.

Lolly, have you got your hols all sorted now and the dog ?! You will have a fab time, look forward to hearing about it

Mum is coming to stay and look after the cats. Dog is going to my sister's house. Villa, flights and car hire are booked. OH is stopping buy the Antler outlet shop tonight to pick up some new suitcases. Sorted - phew!

Hi Ladies

HB really good luck today - I hope you see your little bean xxxx

I'm sorry to say ladies that after a week of uncertainty I have lost my bean. I'm ok, really sad and in a bit of shock I think that it can happen again.

I'm going to take a lttle break from TTC and try not to come on BnB for a while just to clear my head and while I get tested for abolsutely everything I can. -Don't take me off the cyber sisters though!!! I'll come and check up on you now and again and I will hopefully be back in 3 months or so TTC again.

I hope to see lots more bfps and bumps when I come back. Good Luck girls and thank you all SO MUCH for your support, you are all wonderful ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lucy - I am so so sorry. Take time, get your head around everything and make sure they do all the tests - as you say. You will be missed on here but I'll keep an eye on you via Facebook and please pop back as soon as you're ready.

I've never had a long cycle and doubt it will be this month. Aparantly the CBFM automatically gives you 2 peak days, I ams ure it will be 1 bar tomorrow.

I thought you automatically got 2 peaks with the CBFM but, weirdly, I only ever got 1 peak day - but then got my BFP!

Hi girls, sorry i haven't been on for ages, had a bit of a scare with oh, been rushed into hospital with a suspected blood clot on his lung. He's fine now though. Lucy, i don't know what to say sweetie, except i'm so so sorry. Take time for yourself, and i hope you'll get some answers. I'm so behind with what's been going on here. :( i'm on 5dpo and i'm not sure how we've done tbh, managed to bd the day before positive opk, the day i got pos opk, missed next day and bd the day after. Do you think i'm out this month? Em x

They didn't do an internal as they picked up the hb externally so what I've got could be anything.

It was amazing - was a bit de ja vu as it was the same room and woman as last time but as soon as she said she could see it that went away:)

OMG Em - bet that was scary - on the bding - You are most definately still in this cycle :)

Em so glad he's ok now, must have been quiet a scare. Think you def in bding wise though!

OOOh thanks!! really hope i am! HB, congrats on your scan!!! Great news! Cutelou.. how's it all going? any sign of BFP yet? Kanga, i'm sure it'll be you this month...not sure why, just a feeling!! What cycle day are we all on?
Em xx

I am on CD12 I think today. A few more days until I OV and then we will see.

hpangel - glad to hear everything is ok with your other half. I am a RN and have seen my share of clots on the lung and as you know its really serious. What was wrong with him in the end? SO glad he is on the mend and you are most definitely not out this cycle.

I'm on cd22, bot made it past this day the last 2 cycles, af normally appears before lunch- no sign yet but I'm preparing myself for it....really hope it stays away!

well i got a POS on my ovulation test last night :D OH is home tonight until sunday :happydance:, dont think OH will be best pleased he took time off work on tuesday :lol:, but i'm so glad i took it now and we can have (another) weekend of BDing :lol: x

Morning all!

Glad to here the bd plans are in action!! I wonder whose turn it is this month for those precious BFPs?!

HB- That's great that they were able to see heartbeart externally, must be good and strong.

Has anyone sent me a friend request on Facebook (other than goddess)?, I've had a couple from ladies I don't recognise so I'm wondering whether it's any of you girls?

Just noticed my ticker has moved up a box this morning! I guess I'm definitely 2nd tri now!

Cutelou, I'll have fingers crossed it stays away too. Are you thinking about testing? I wouldn't be able to wait if thought AF was due xxx

Yey to M2A's second weekend of luuuurrrrve :)

Lou - sounds v v v v promising :)

Goddess - hope you are getting down to bding with ov iminent!!

Em - sit back and relax and fxd get ready for implantation!!!

Lolly - heady heights hey!!!!

hx

Hi girls. Queenie so sorry to hear about your loss and that you having to go through this again. Please be sure to pop in now and again. HB so glad scan went well and MrsG glad to hear you are doing well, not long now till your scan. I dont get another scan till my 20wk scan which isnt till end of July. They booked that in the same day I had the dating scan, we may have a privy one between now and then cos I dont know if I can wait till see to see bab again.
kanga I have my fingers crossed, have you decided when you will test?

well ladies its past 3pm and no sign yet, actually (sorry if tmi) lots of white cm. Think if i make it over the weekend in will test, still thinking it will turn up any minute

M2A wohooo anouther weekend of bding! good luck!

Lolly so cool that you now offically in 2 tri

Key what week are you thinking for the privie scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->