Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Yey for nursery furniture Lou :happydance: v exciting!!!

AFM - still here - chemist couldn't take my bp as I am pregnant!! will have to make an appt with the nurse I guess :( Had a walk, had a bounce, drank pineapple juice, RLT..... come on Ollie!!

hx

Yay for Lou's furniture!!! Lucy hope you're op went well :) Dee, hope the baby blues lifts soon, just remember to try and talk about how you feel, and if you think it's any more than the baby blues don't be afraid to ask for help xx
Come on Ollie!!!! Bless him, he must be comfy Helen! How are you feeling? X

Lou - how exciting to hear about your furniture arrival, I would have been late for work too having a look in there.

Helen - boo hope you are not waiting for too much longer, its hard when it gets to this point.

Its Tues night at 9 and finally having a sit down I am a bit knackered and was feeling a bit emotional earlier, feeling insufficient as a mum. Once i get home DH leaves for work and I am so exhausted am finding it hard looking after a toddler. I find that I am just wishing for the time to pass until I can bath him and get him to bed, isn't that terrible. We only have such a short time together before the next baby arrives and I am wishing that time away, I am crying again now as I write that as it makes me sound like such an awful person.

Moving on quickly.... have a really sore back today so booked myself in for a pre natal massage tomorrow which I am really looking forward to it although not sure its a good idea. Will take lunch early at and go for the massage but will have to go back to work afterwards.

Was up in the ward today meeting with some patients... and I had 2 people 1 who was a midwife scare me and tell me that there is no way that I am going to keep this baby inside me for too much longer. It has to stay in there until 39 weeks this is my mantra and this is what I say every day. I refuse to go and give birth by myself!!!

Anyway this hormonal chick better get some sleep as I am getting a ride to work tomorrow and need to be dressed and breakfasted with lunch made by 6am....ugh sounds awful.

Hugs Jo... I feel the same, by the time Jess and Devon get home from school and nursery I seem to be so tired, and they fight and sometimes I'm thinking, it's tea then bath then bed..then I can rest. I feel so bad about it too because I miss them but I'm at that stage where I'm so uncomfortable and tired xx

Yay for your furniture! :happydance: That's your evenings sorted while you build it! Have you chosen your bedding?

Em, how are you hun. You are really close now!! xx

Jo, not long til you finish work now and can hopefully relax and keep baby in there x

Has anyone bothered buying newborn clothing? Or did you just go for 0-3 months? We bought some newborn stuff last week which lasts up to 10lbs. I'm thinking of swapping it as surely it won't last long? How long does it take the baby to get from 7 to 10lbs?

:hugs: Jo - it must be hard - I can't imagine looking after a toddler right now - am shattered - once you're on maternity leave you'll have that time - it's the combination of work, pg and toddler I'm sure. Make sure you get your quality time on the weekend.

Ignore the comments too - I had a rediculous amount of comments that I wouldn't make it to 40 weeks - yeah right :tease: - I think people just like to relay all the cliches that exist around pg - gets tiresome over the course of the pg tho!!

I'm feeling exhausted - bad bad nights sleep so have just had breakfast and will be getting a nap I think. Still no sign of Ollie - we've tried telling him about all the exciting things waiting for him and even suggested that starting on a bad foot with father christmas is not a good idea and he's still staying put - stubborn Ollie!!

hx

We have got a mixture - also got loads from my sister so didn't have to buy too much....

Hi, I'm fine thanks for asking Rach, just huge and uncomfortable :-/ got a presentation scan tomorrow morning to check if Ollie's still breech... I really hope not but I'm thinking he is :-( wish me luck!!! As for clothes, we got some newborn because 0-3 was so big just after birth. It's a good idea to maybe get a couple?? X

Jo and Em - I felt tearful reading your posts about being too tired and looking forward to your LO's being in bed. You mustn't feel guilty though as you need your rest and you're giving them a little bro or sis which will be so wonderful. I think you're both amazing having LO's and being pregnant must be such hard work. Hope you enjoyed your massage Jo and hopefully when mat leave starts you'll be a bit less tired and can get some quality time with Euan before baby comes. Fingers crossed LO stays put till 39 weeks(though from experience its not end of world if they show up early so don't worry if that happens!!!).

Rach - Thalia still not in newborn - she's 5 pound 9 now and I think will still be in early baby a while, there's a huge size difference in the clothes, she was bursting out of tiny baby before early baby but newborn still huge and I bet once she's bursting out of newborn, 0-3 will be huge. Most people have bought us 0-3 as gifts and even 3 + I guess thinking that we'd have loads newborn so bear that in mind too.

Helen, hope you're ok? You must be on tenterhooks!! Maybe he'll arrive on saturday - Thalias due date. We're going to have a celebration on sat - I said to DH she can have two birthdays. Like the Queen!!

Little Queen Thalia - v cute :)

Went for a walk today and was coming down some steps and 2 bricks came loose and I fell down!!! Luckily OH was there and I think I'm more shaken than anything - sore ankle tho, complained to the council when I got home!! apparently the steps already been reported but they haven't done anything about it!!

hx

Oh no!!! Nightmare. Glad you're not hurt though Helen. Imagine if the shock had broken your waters!

Love the 2 birthdays thing, why not! xx

If that'd happened I might have sent them flowers and a card :haha:

Helen, glad to hear that your ok. You must have got such a fright.

Lucy - enjoy your celebration on Saturday sounds like fun.

Thanks for all your support, I know your right and Em glad to hear that your feeling the same as me. I don't feel quite so bad now.

Emma - good luck on the scan today. Hope Ollie has turned.

I went baby clothes shopping at lunch today :happydance: loved it!!!!

Bought him a few things. Got a bit confused. Do baby's just wear all in one body suits with a vest underneath, for the first few months?

Also saw a lovely bedding set, I was surprised at the price. My duvet covers don't cost £80 so why should the baby's bedding, lol!

Think we are going to make a start on the nursery soon x

Hi!! Babies do usually just wear babygrows with a vest under, plus a Cardigan/ little jacket if it's chilly!! It is confusing, just makes everything easier with how often they need changing, etc. X

You can get little outfits for showing off too :)

hx

My goddness Helen, I bet you had a real shock. It might prompt him into arriving though, you never know. You must be feeling massive and very uncomfortable. Hope he comes soon.

Lucy, i reckon birthdays is a great idea. Every girl likes an excuse for a party. Hope yesterday went well and you've recovered.

Jo and Ema, don't feel bad about how you're feeling. Hormones and tiredness are playing their parts, just remember to rest when you both can (easier said than done I know) but forget about housework and stuff when you get home. I heard a good tip that said try to go to bed when your babies do at least 1night per week..

Dee, hope you're feeling better today. The main thiing is you're aware how you're feeling and not just burying your head in the sand. xx

As for baby clothes I found shop sizes vary too. he still fits into some new born while some 0-3 are huge. You'll get give loads I suspect so I wouldn't buy too much. Thomas lives in babygrows, I don't like the thought of putting him in "real" clothes just yet so will probably not eve use half the stuff he was given.
Thomas had his first immunisations todays and is quite fretful. I reckon tonight will be a wakeful one. Oh well

Take care everyone xx

Fxd Toni :)

Sounds like you're in the swing of things. Fxd a few cuddles sort Thomas out tonight :flower:

hx

Glad to hear your ok Helen! Must have been a bit of a fright! Is it Friday for your sweep?

Em hope ollie turned over for you xx

jo hope you enjoy the message tomorrow. Big :hugs: don't feel bad, it must be so tiring having a toddler and being pregnant. You'll soon be on maternity leave and hopeforly can get some quality time with euan before. Xxx

Lucy celebrations at the weekend sound fab! Hope you have a great time.

Toni glad to hear your well, hpegorly a big mummy hug will send Thomas off xx

rachel loving the shopping! So far I have short selve vests, a few long, a bottoms and a few sleepsuits! Like you I thought newborn looks so tiny! But getting a few if each I think. I gave no idea what else they would wear with a vest too! Esp as we will have summer babies - maybe the shops will have more summer stuff nearer the time xx

loved my package! Thanks ladies, it was my Moses basket and sheets and a cute cuddly toy! Long day tomorrow with parents evening, spose I should be sleeping but feel tired but can never sleep - and lo just moves to move and distract me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->