Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

P.s Rach hope your ok after your fall it sounds like you took quite a tumble.

I was overdue last time by 2 days.

woohooo Helen, so exciting that ollie is on the way. Glad you enjoyed your chippy tea (we had that too!). Whats a bishops score?

it's how they rate your cervix for readiness - you get between 0 & 3 for things like dilation, effacement etc - max is 15

Yay - good luck Helen. Looking forward to a birth story in the morning. Thinking of you xxxx

RAch - hope you're ok, that fall sounds awful. xx

Thinking of you right now Helen and wondering what is going on.... I hope you are lying with Ollie in your arms. I am so excited for you right now.

Em, those BH sound not fun, hope you are feeling better today

Thinking of you Helen xxxxxxxx

Still at home - slooooow labour!! got some sleep last night tho.

Going to have lunch and get moving around again :)

hx

Poor you Helen, hopefully it will speed up and not last too much longer. Its soexciting and brings the memories back. I can't believe it was 8 weeks ago. Im looking forward to hear how the hypo birthing went too.

What about you Em? When is OH back from birmingham?

AFM sitting here with a hot choc and the fire on. We went to little dippers friday and today and seems to have tiredThomas out loads so taking some quality time to catch up.

Hi to everyone else too xxx

Sounds lovely Toni!! How are you doing? Rob's back now from Birmingham, only got 17 days till I'm due so he's not going away again! I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and Devon was born at 38+5. I had more braxton hicks today, constant for about 2 hours like the other night but easing off now. Hope everyone's having a nice weekend xx

Emma I sympathize it's hard when they last for awhile. Mine are still 4-5 hours every day, and now I have lots of horrible cervix pressure when i am walking that I never got till late last time. I checked with midwife at last appointment and she told me that it was all normal for a second pregnancy.

Helen thinking about you loads, I hope it all speeds up for you soon.

Had a lovely day with Euan today. He is in bed now so an lying on the sofa with a duvet it's fab and watching some tv until it's time for him to get up.

Helen thinking of you loads! Xxxx

em and jo sorry bout the bh x hope they've not been too bad today

toni love the avata! Wot a lovely pic!

Jo glad you had a nice day with euan

hope everyone else had a good weekend! Xx

afm did tidying of the space room yesterday. Was able to move up the bits that's arrived. Not had very much movement today, which I'm trying not to worry about. Ice cream and choc didn't really get it going, but have felt a few kicks so prob just sleepy. Back to aquasize tomorrow, and got yoga on Tuesday so looking forward to that.

Me too! Sending lots of pain-free-contraction vibes your way Helen xx

Pregnancy yoga for me tonight. Hopefully I will do a bit better than last week ;)

Just checked in to see how you're getting on Helen. Hope all going ok xxx

Have fun at yoga Rachel - i really enjoyed it and I think I've said this before but the breathing I learnt really helped me during labour.

Sounds a lovely relaxing day Jo - just what you need, hope you get a few more before LO arrives!! Have you got any feelings about what you might be having - boy or girl?

xxxxxxx

I am thinking boy and will find out soon.

Helen - just checking in to see how your doing. You have been on here lots lately so am presuming your absence means baby is here... or very soon to be here.

Lou - try not to worry I have lots of quiet days and it seems to be that way for me. I have a few days when baby moves around alot then a few days when I have to lie down and stimulate some movement.

Anyway its Monday at lunch time, I am off to the 7-11 to buy my body weight in pic and mix sweets. Yum Yum. 3 days to go till mat leave woohoo.

Will check in later incase there is any news.

Bit of a pointless post but we've been Cyber Cycle Sisters for almost a year now! Where has that time gone, and such a lot has happened!!! Just found out by reading some old posts and i thought I'd share!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->