Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Yep - Friday - if my cervix is coming out to play!!

hx

Fingers crossed Helen that you go into labour before Friday.

Lou - thanks your right. I had the massage today and it was really good.... I felt very relaxed afterwards, shame I had to go back to work though. It was nice one of my work colleagues came by with her baby who is 10 weeks old and all I could think was holy poo... he is tiny!

Emma - any news from the scan.

Dee - the first injections are pretty hard and hope you are getting some sleep.

I meant to say earlier about clothes sizes... it depends even on the size of your newborn. I had been given alot of newborn clothing and Euan fitted none of it when he was born. He was 8lb10oz which still fitted the weight requirement but he was also too long... we had to go straight into 0-3 months! I have piles of newborn stuff never worn so hope to get to use it this time.

Saw your post in 3rd tri - :happydance: Extremely chuffed :)

hx

Just praying for a favourable cervix!!!!

hx

Emma was so chuffed to read that.

Helen - good luck tomorrow with your sweep. Hoping your cervix is favorable too.

I have my ultrasound next Thursday. Just keep thinking about premature labour and not having any support aaarghg. Anyway off to bed now.

Well been having contractions since around 4.30am - currently around 7-8 mins apart - fxd this comes to something - if not msybe a sweep will come to something!!

hx

Helen!! Exciting times. I hope its the start of something for you, how do they feel on a scale of 1-10? Can you have the sweep anyway or would it not be worth doing if you were in labour?

Excellent that baby has turned Em. You are on the home straight too now xx

Jo, were your prem last time? gl for your scan next week hun x

Ladies I fell over on the way home from work yesterday. So silly of me. I never fall over and now it's bad to, I go and do it! I'm Rhs- so just waiting to see if I should get a shot of anti-D.

My knee is well bruised and cut - blood was all down my tights by the time I got home & I had to peel them off my leg, ugh! And I have broken my laptop too. Luckily its a work one so I'm sure I'll get a new one on Monday (taking today off as still in shock!)

:hugs: Kanga - sounds like you took quite a tumble - seems like it's a week for it this week.

Contractions have really slowed down now - still there but not as frequent - am glad I have the mw appt - she can look see what's going on and hopefully a sweep'll just push me over the edge if this does fall off. Going to have a nap and see what this afternoon brings....

hx

It sounds like it could be early labour and the start of something. Let us know what the mw says xxxxx

Fxed crossed it's the start if something Helen. Let us know what the mw says xxx

rachel sounds like quiet a fall! Sounds like a good idea to me to take today off

home for the weekend now. Hoping to get dh out to order and/or try the pram tomorrow. The one I want takes 10 weeks to come in - so thinking ordering before end of jan be best

Will do - I am getting 4 or 5 an hour now - suspect I am in slow labour.... they are more intense than this morning. Off to Midwife in a bit so will update when I get back.... ( we're also getting a chippy tea - naughty I know but hey I think I deserve it!! )

Exciting Helen!!! Will keep checking for updates!! Rach, please be careful!! Sounds like a bad fall. Last night I had really bad pains, I couldn't sleep, cramps in my thighs spreading to my back, and sharp pains. Then I had diahorrea (sp?) sorry for tmi, and I was sick :-( and OH was away in Birmingham :-( thankfully I fell asleep around 3am but it was awful. Putting it down to braxton hicks but it was horrible!! X

Oooo Em - could be you too!!

AFM- Midwife agrees am in slow labour - had my sweep - had a show since - things seem to be stepping up - will have a shower and then start timing again......

o - and chippy tea was lovely :)

hx

:yipee: go Oli!

Sounds like you're taking it all in your stride. I wonder if the chippie tea will be your last supper before you meet Oli x

Woohoo Helen, finally its started, I am super excited for you and so looking forward to the news and hearing all about it. I sure hope the chippy tea is the last one before Ollie arrives.

Fxd!!

Also - forgot to say - am fully effaced and soft, 1cm dilated but still posterior - got a bishops score of 7 so a good start :)

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->