Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Jo - just seen nearly Euans 2nd birthday - could be chance this LO could be born same day!!

Lou - I meant to say I often had quiet days on sundays, it was so weird how she was always quiet on sundays until the evening. I'd get so worried then suddenly feel a kick. I'm not sure if it was because I did less on a sunday so was more aware of her or because she was relaxed because I was or what. If you're really worried though do go to A and E. Hopefully shes been kicking up a storm today.

xx

Thanks jo and Lucy xx think lo was having a quiet day yesterday. Was so weird as has been very active, not quite as active as normal today but I pushed my bump and got a kick back! So think lo has told me it's ok! Got my preterm labour scan through for next Monday. Says just short scan and tell results then and there. Low risk if cervix over 25mm, high risk anything less and they provide more scans etc if high risk.

Hope you enjoyed your pic and mix jo! Woohoo to 3 days to go!

Helen been thinking of you all day xxx

em can't believe it's almost a year since ccs started!

Lucy how's thalia doing? Your pic is adorable! X

Lucy - I have thought of that. This baby is due 10 days after Euan's birthday and I am hoping it doesn't happen then so they can each have a special day. Although you never know!!

Lou - glad that you finally felt baby moving. I am sure everything will go fine with the scan. Hope you get a good result.

Emma - Thanks for posting that. Its amazing how well we have all got to know each other over this year. It's truly been wonderful 'meeting' such a fabulous bunch of ladies and going through this together.

Still no news from hb, I can't stand the suspense any longer!

Count me in on this too.

Hope your all doing well.

2 days to go at work its a bit surreal now... will be spending most of tomorrow in the OR so it will be a very quick day.

Came home from work this afternoon to discover a little train set made up on the living room table, i guess Dh had been to wallmart and bought a thomas train set with a percy engine... its very nice but kindof said to Steven we should probably not buy stuff like that for Euan for no reason especially when its his birthday very soon.

Also his favourite thing to do right now is throw things down the toilet a hooded top was in there the other day, and tonight he took a book out of my work bag which I have been enjoying on the train in the morning and threw that in the bin too.... I did briefly consider still reading it but after a few seconds put it in the bin. We did have a child proof lock on there but it broke so I guess we need to get a new one.

Jo, Devon does this, yesterday we had a penny at the bottom of our toilet! He's toilet trained and loves using the 'big toilet' rather than his potty but you are constantly watching him with everything, toilet roll, soap, etc!! X

Jo, love the idea of the train set - I can't wait to play trains with my little boy xxxx

:flower:

got a big fat juicy :bfp: yesterday

CX FINGERS and TOES that this one's a keeper!! PANIC, PANIC, PANIC

thats wonderful news groovy!!! so pleased for you xxxx

Jo hope your last 2 days are going nice and quick!! Your almost there!!

Hope everyone else is well xx

afm finding work very hard at the moment with all the things going on. keep getting comments from staff and students how small i am. Saw my friend i hadn't seem since sept, and she said if she didn't know she wouldn't be able to tell. My boss thinks i have very strong stomach muscles!

Groovy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Fab news - How many dpo are you????? Have got everything crossed for a stickyxxxxxxx

Lou - its great you've strong stomach muscles - remember Lolly had that and then her bump suddenly popped out later on - you'll pop right back into shape afterwards- unlike me and my huge bump and now I'm still huge ten weeks later.

Jo - bless your OH buying a train set!! Though I know what you mean, if they get gifts all the time it won't make christmas and birthday gifts so special. It doesn't sound like you spoil Euan though so I bet he really appreciated it. I bet he was really excited, trains is a nice father/son thing to do. Oohh very exciting - only two days left at work - maybe one by the time you read this?

Em - hows it going? Any sign yet?

Hope HB is ok, guess she must have stayed in hospital a few days.

Rach, hope you're doing ok, how was your yoga? Has your MS totally gone now?

We're doing ok, Breast feeding is much harder than I thought, I always thought it would be easier than bottles but its hard!! Milk is flowing though and madam put on 8oz this week!!! She's 6'1 now on what would have been her due date. Not too bad!! She's still a dinky baby though and too small for newborn but shes not far off. God ladies, I still look at her and can't believe I finally have a LO , what a long hard road but now we're here it seems to have happened so quickly!!

Can't wait for the next CCB's to arrive xx

Wonderful news groovy - I am so incredibly happy for you, fantastic news and I am sure this time everything will go just fine.

Lou - try not to worry about your bump. It will blossom. I had a similar issue with Euan last time and never really got a big bump. This time I got it quickly but its pretty much been the same size for months now with no growth. You are going to have a fabulous baby at the end so try not to concentrate too much on the comments it means nothing. I ended up having an 8lb 10oz baby for being tiny.

Helen - thinking of you

Lucy - your right BF isn't easy but your doing great.

Last day at work tomorrow whoppee! I have my US scan tomorrow afternoon aswell. Will let you know how it went tomorrow. I am tempted to ask how big the baby is weight wise but maybe its best if I don't know.

Hi! Groovy, congratulations!!! I'm sure this is it for you! How exciting to have a new BFP!!! How are you feeling? Xx
Jo, enjoy your last day at work! X
Lucy, like Jo said you're doing great! You should be really proud of yourself x
Lou, you're one of the lucky ones with your tummy muscles.. I am huge! I'll get a bump pic done to show you all but I really am! I keep getting told how big I am - one lady asked how many I was carrying last weekend :-( x
Not really any signs for me yet, having backache, bh's, the odd period type pain.. Just fades away though! Hoping he won't be too long though, my SPD is terrible.
Really hope Helen is ok, and just too busy with baby Ollie :) x

Thanks ladies, i try not to worry about it, baby seems happy - guess people just love to comment, and with being so tired from the stresses at work i think it just got to be yesterday. Thanks for all your kind words xx long day for me with parents evening at the end.

wooohooo to last day at work Jo! Hope it goes nice and quick. Hope the US goes well xx

Lucy you are doing great, you should be very proud of yourself xx

Em hopeforly not too much longer for you. When you due to see MW again?

Thinking of you Helen xxx

:wohoo: Groovy!! go girl! Hugs congratulations to you, we wanna hear all about it, how many dpo are you, what was your trying strategy this month, goss please!! :yipee:

I completely get the panic, it's all part of the fun, embrace it! got everything crossed for you xxxxx

Em, how did the birthing centre visit go, are you decided yet or still weighing up the options. You must be on red alert now, I am so jealous!

Lou, enjoy the tum hun, you are one of the lucky ones. I have looked 5 months since 9 weeks with bloat. Embarrasingly bad stomach muscles over here :hi: People seem to lose grasp of what is acceptable to say to someone when you are pg (along with touching your belly uninvited as you have found out!)

Lucy, keep up the good work with the bf, sounds like a rewarding challenge and that you are doing very well if she put on 8oz this week. I can imagine those 'omg, I have a baby here' moments still come and go and I bet it is just amazing when you pinch yourself and its true! I adore the photos of her, she looks so placid and tranquil.

How was your last day Jo? Hope everyone made it extra special (and easy!) for you. did you get any baby gifts?!

afm, had a check up at the hospital today. All is well. Top number of bp is a bit high (not sure what that means as the lower was fine). And we heard the hb again!! yaya

Still have ms Lucy, well its more of a general sickness feeling throughout the day. Additionally I have heartburn pretty bad most of the day. Aparantly some babies are born addicted to Gaviscon - I can see why!

I took the plunge & announced the baby news on fb today, eek! Someone posted on my wall and pretty much gave it away (do they not know fb etiquette!!) so I thought now was as good a time as any

Mum is here for a few days. She saw we had bought a few bits for the baby and confessed to having 15 outfits at home for us! 15!! She also wants to buy us the pram but I said no thanks as it's too much money to accept really. So she is getting us one of those mattress sensor pad things that monitors breathing, temparature and is also a baby monitor. Awesome!

Do people (by people I mean our CCMs in particular!) have moses baskets, cribs and cots? Or just basket & cot?

I wonder if we will ever hear from Danni again - gl wherever you are Danni!

thank you so much everyone! :flower:

I am about 18 DPO and there was absolutely no strategy this month. I had put everything away after Christmas (thermometer, pre seed , OK's, HPT's and all my fertility books) and was going to a great therapist to get some help letting go. I was told I had 2 completely blocked tubes (after lap.surgery and HSG late last year) and because my AMH was so low my RE told me that my best chance would be IVF with donor eggs. DH and I weren't going to go down that route. Anyhoo...surprise, surprise :happydance:

Feeling kinda poo but the joy outweighs the insomnia, the nausea, and very sore boobs (nasty mood swings too, poor DH :wacko:)

I panic waiting for viability scan at 7 weeks (2 1/2 weeks to go) hoping my wee zygote not in tubes. Saw my dr. today and she's said we'd know if it was there well before that! so now I pray and cross my fingers!!

your babies and end stage pregnancies give me hope ladies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->