Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Lou, did the pins & needles turn out to be iron-deficiency related?

Just updated the front page for Em. We now have more CCMs that ttcers/pg!

Congratulations em!!! So pleased for you!!! Xxx

rach think they Might be to do with back pain. But could be iron will look into it

thanks jo, dh got my the velcro one, seemed to stop the back pain but not the leg pain and numbess. Sounds like a busy day, hope you enjoyed a nice rest xxx

Helen glad ollie enjoyed his rocker! Bet he looked cute!!

Hi girls, as you know I've had a long day!! Lost bloody show in the morning, went into labour at 7:30 last night, contractions got stronger around 10pm, in the birthing centre at 10:30, Oliver John Mark was born in the birthing pool at 2:17am. I tore but didn't need stitches. He's been having problems feeding as he swallowed mucus during the birth, but doing really well!! At home now. Will catch up very soon!! Lots of love xx

Wow Em what a quick labour and delivery. Hope your doing ok after your tear. I am so happy to hear your news, its so exciting. Just saw a picture on FB he is utterly adorable.

Lou - glad you got the velcro one. Hope your numbness and leg pain stop soon, it doesn't sound too pleasant.

Not much news from me - was at the midwife this morning. Apparently it wasn't my entire plug that came out as that is huge by all accounts. She did a gentle internal as I didn't want her touching membranes etc, so she said cervix is still fairly high. I am 1.5 cm dilated, and there is about 2cm of stuff still to come away although she said it was very soft like butter. Baby is fully engaged and she could clearly feel the head right against the cervix. She also told me that she is pretty sure that baby will still be inside me when mum arrives but she guesses that the appearance might be before dd. Was quite pleased with that so we will see what happens.

Perfect birth there Em :) Well done!!!

Jo - sounds like all going in right direction!!

hx

Hope your all having a good weekend. Its funny how with everyone now having there babies, everyone is a bit MIA these days, understandably of course. ;)

I am getting a bit fed up these days, every day is now ending with me being in so much pain and discomfort which is normal I know, I am looking forward to this baby being born but obviously wanting him/her to stay in for another week. Looking after Euan is becoming a challenge lifting him all the time and bla bla bla... moan moan moan.
Anyway DH is coming home with pizza very very soon and then he is off till Tuesday night so yay!

My Father in law sent a Indian cookbook to us that is from a fantastic Indian restaurant in Glasgow, so tomorrow's endeavour is going to be heading to an Indian supermarket so we can try and flours and other ingredients we don't have to make some pakora, pakora sause, spicy onions and a main dish. We are both sadly quite excited by this, as its our favourite food and the Indian food is terrible over here, its tasteless. Yum Yum, I will let you know how it goes.

Ooh jo, I love Indian food!!! Not much of a cook though :-( my little girl has family in Glasgow, is that where you're from? Looks like you will be meeting your little one very soon! How exciting! It's awful feeling so uncomfortable, just try and rest as much as you can! Xx
Lou and Rachel, hope you're feeling ok, has anyone got any names yet?? X
Sorry if I missed anyone out, I'm just sooo tired! And sore.

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a good weekend

em how are you doing? That was a quick birth, he looks adorable in his pic on fb! How has he been doing at home? We have a list of names, but nothing certain at mo. Going to wait and see I think.

Helen how's your little ollie Been doing this weekend?

Jo sounds like a good plan for tomorrow! Did you enjoy your pizza?

Afm went to see billy elliott in London Friday night, was excellent! Spent yesterday with dh on the laptop trying to work out where to go on hols this year. We have £900 of virgin vouchers from tesco so need to book up something before they run out, but had such trouble knowing where to go as they only do long haul and when to go with a baby! Think we have now decided on cape cod, as shortest flight to Boston, just need to work out whether you have to take a car seat with you! I'm so tired, dreamt holiday nightmares all
night!!!

Congratulations Em:happydance: , sounds like a great birth experience. How is it all going now, is he sleeping and feeding well x

Jo, sound slike everything is going well so far and hopefully he/she will wait for your Mum to arrive. How many days til she gets to you? I love Indian food too! x

Lou, never seen Billy at the theatre, will add it to the list of to-do's. Bet its lovely planning a holiday, you must have saved up quite a few tesco vouchers! We exchanged some for Pizza Express vouchers last night - not quite the same as Cape Cod hehe

afm, still got sciatica. It's worse at work (well, certain chairs I think). I sieze up most of the day at work. Its annoying that its not too bad at home as it means Ralph hasn't seen the severity of it and hence the sympathy factor is lower!! Had a massage yesterday & Saturday and that didn't help AT ALL

Baby Show on Sunday!!

For CCMs with fur babies, esp cat ones, did you prepare your cats for LO's arrival by locking them out the bedroom etc. I know I need to do it but I can't bring myself to!!!!

Hi rachel! re fur baby (we have a dog rather than a cat), his bed has been moved from the spare room (now babies room) and its just outside our bedroom now in the hallway. He seems it quite like it there as he knows we are close, but he sometimes sleeps downstairs. Not done anything else with him so far, he backed away from a baby t shirt i brought at the weekend scared, then went back for a sniff!

Can't wait for the baby show at the weekend!! Are you going by train or car? Think we are taking car now just in case we buy heavy bits! We buy everything on our tesco credit card which really helps with point gathering, we are quiet obsessed really! he he! Always trying to buy bits from tesco direct to get extra points!

HI Lou, sound like your dog is being well behaved! The cats have the run of the house atm and BooBoo especially likes being close to us. She sleeps in front of the bedroom radiator and comes on the bed in the morning. I don't have the heart to turf her out. I'm sure Archie would be just fine with it.

We are driving too - for the same reason!! I can't wait. It sounds like mayhem, really busy and crazy, but hopefully we will cope. dh invited MIL yesterday - will have to wait & see if she accepts. Grr!

Hey all - sorry for being awol - still getting the hang of this mummy lark - and Ollie is having a growth spurt so cluster feeding.....

Rach - will ask my sis how she dealt with her cats....

hx

Wow - exciting booking hols Lou :) I'm thinking maybe Angelsey for us :)

hx

Rachel I'm not sure when to go as guess it's going to be very busy! I hate crowds!! Just need week at work out the way!!

Helen has he grown quiet a bit then? How is he doing?

Afm bit worried, sorry if TMI, but driving home last night I felt some liquid come out of me. When I got home my knickers and jogging bottoms were wet. It didn't happen again but baby s hasn't moved as much either. Just waiting for community midwifes office to
open at 8. I'm sure it's nothing and babys just sleeping.

:hugs: Lou - Hope LO is alright in there :hugs:

Ollie is fine - it's just tiring for me - the cluster feeding is bonkers and means I pretty much had no sleep for 24 hours, he had better sleeps last night thank goodness.

I am really looking forward to getting / falling into some sort of routine - that depends on Ollie really....

hx

H, the routine will come, sounds like you're doing amazingly atm. I can't cope if I don;t get my alloted 8 hours a night!

Lou, keep us posted with what the mw says. Hopefully its nothing x

Hi ladies, finely back home after being in hospital since 11.30. All is fine, it was not a leak from my main waters and the womb is still closed, so the consultant said the main thing is i'm not in labour. But i must call them if it happens again, as it has happened 3 times over the weekend. They think it could be the hind waters or just watery discharge.

Feel shattered, was there all by myself. Spent last 2 hours having baby heartbeat montiored as it wouldn't stay still to get the reading they needed to discharge me! But said all is well with baby and Baby S is very strong (kicking the midwife all the time!).

So glad LO is doing good Lou :) Def keep an eye on it....

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->