Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend!

Swimming didn't seem to work yesterday going to try and go 2 or 3 more times this week. Baby was moving throughout, but just kicking! Had a return of the irritable uterus the last few days, waves of period pains and back ache, quite bad. Think it's the increased movements, they go on all day, but ease off in evening. Just noticed my ticker says 49 days to go today! I'm under 50, seems so soon!!

Anyone heard from groovy or M2A?

Lou it creeps up on you at the end doesn't it. hope you feel some relief soon I remember what it was like.

Hi everyone from tanarife. Or should that be tenegrief!
Got a bit burned around arm pit area yesterday and woke up sweating, panicking, thinking had harmed baby.
Also because I have very few movements anyway and I didn't feel baby yesterday or last night. Am worried.
I want to come home. Ralph says to not worry and stay.
I can get the placenta o the doppler but not baby. Thoughts on this?
Comedy doctor came last night in middle of night and decided I was fine.
I'm really worried in case something goes wrong and I am here with unknown medical care. If something went wrong it will all be my fault

I'm on my bb, not the easiest to look on bnb with (apologies I haven't read the latest ccs threads). Can someone maybe do a search re sunbathing,overheating,reduced movement 28 weeks ad see if there is any info for me please?

Any advice or words of wisdom welcome! Xxxxxxxxxx

Hi rachel, sorry your feeling so stressed and scared.

I've googled sun burn and pregnancy. Says we are more prone to burning as hormones changed and to make sure to wear hat, drink more, stay in shade when can and high SPF. Says treat sun burn with normal moisteriser.

Not much help with Doppler as haven't got one myself. To check movements you could have a cold sugery drink, then laying down on left hand side and concentrate on movements. The cold and sugar should make him move.

What did the doctor do?

Hi rachel, sorry you're so worried. I went to Turkey while i was pregnant with Jessica, it was hot....really hot and i got burnt. Jessica was perfectly fine. It just was really sore! Avoid overheating, drink plenty of fluids and stay in the shade at peak times. As for doppler, try not to panic, like jo said drink a cold sugary drink and lay down on your left side for 30 mins. Xx

Rach sorry that your so worried. There is only discomfort for you with the burn.

Try the cold sweet drink lots of it and lie down on your left side like the others say. If you don't feel anything then you could ask your hotel for a recommendation about a doctor or head to the local hospital. I know its scary but they will have people speaking English and they will have portable ultrasounds in there a&e. I am sure baby is fine and is relaxing on holiday too. Hope your doing ok.

Rach sorry that your so worried. There is only discomfort for you with the burn.

Try the cold sweet drink lots of it and lie down on your left side like the others say. If you don't feel anything then you could ask your hotel for a recommendation about a doctor or head to the local hospital. I know its scary but they will have people speaking English and they will have portable ultrasounds in there a&e. I am sure baby is fine and is relaxing on holiday too. Hope your doing ok.

Had a wonderful time on our little holiday. Euan just wanted to stand and throw anything into the ocean all day long. He was covered in waterproofs from head to toe with wellington boots and we still had to change his clothes underneath the waterproofs about 3 times a day. It was great though we had lots of fun!

Hope your all doing ok. Has anyone heard from Rachel, I guess she is just having a wonderful time on her holiday in the sunshine.

Hi jo! Glad you all had a wonderful time! Sounds like euan really enjoyed it!! Nope not heard anything from rachel, not sure how long she was on hols for, hopeforly everythings great and she's enjoying her sunshine!

Mw for me this afternoon, feeling a bit manky since yesterday. Got terrible upset tummy and painful contactions on and off yesterday. Feel sick and still not quiet right today, hopeforly picked a bug up! Got my friends hen do spa day on Friday, really looking forward to that! Got a mum to be massage booked!

hi girls. I'm back from the Med!

The doctor who came out was fully on comedy. he had no presence or confidence in what he was doing. And in the space of 10 minutes diagnosed a multitude of things then changed his mind! You should have seen him taking my blood pressure. I am sure he was the night porter in a white jacket!!

Anyhoos, everything was fine and I just took it easy sunbathing from then on. Doppler was a god send. the 'doctor' couldnt find the hb with it! He told me that everything at the front was head and the body was behind it, hence no heartbeat!! I was like, um give it here, and found it in 2 seconds.

29 weeks on Friday. Had the 4d scan yesterday. All was well. She estimates an 8lb baby based on current 3lb weight!!!!!!!!!! You have got to be joking me. Needless to say, the labour dreams returned last night. Last nights was a failed induction ending in c section!

Hey rachel! Glad you had a nice time and all was well! How was the 4D scan? I never had one in the end. Tell me about the dreams! I'm sure all my night is dreams!! 29 weeks! Woohoo!

Back from midwife, baby still breech, i can even tell as it is a very perfect breech she said (head is clearly at the top and in the middle!). Got 2 more weeks until i'm referred to consultant and scan. She said if i want to deliver naturally and it stays breech to look up some other hopsitals in essex that allow it. So going to do some research into natural breech delivery so can make an informed decision, as i'm not sure of the risks but i would have to go straight in and for c section at my hospital if i go into labour. You never know, it might turn anyway, and i can plan for the home birth i wanted

Rachel glad everything is ok.. it does sound like a bit of a comedy act indeed. Glad you had your doppler with you that was great. Did you enjoy your holiday? An 8lb baby sounds great, try not to worry everything will be just fine.

Lou sorry baby is still breech I am really hoping that baby turns for you so that you can get the birth that you want.

Thanks jo, I haven't even looked at what I need for home birth, so may be mad rush! But hospital bag is packed in case it does not turn.

Hi ladies hope your all well :flower:

Just popping in quickly to let you know Mason arrived 13 days early on the 7/4/2011 at 16:00, weighing 7lb 3oz, never been more in love in my life :cloud9: will upload some pics when i get a chance x

Congratulations M2A, wonderful news xxxxxxx

Hope mason is doing well and you too of course! xxxxx

Congratulations M2A on the birth of Mason. Hope you had a great birth experience and I hope your feeling ok. Congrats again.

I am up it's 4.30 am and doing a feed better switch her to the other side before she falls asleep. Hope you all have a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->