Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Oh i'm so pleased Jo! Thats excellent news, you must be so happy and you can enjoy your weekend too. I'm not surprised you shouted at him, but least all was well, men! Any nice plans for the weekend? Hows Euan doing in his new bed?

At moment i think i'm going to go for elective c section at 39 weeks, i'll go to consultant and listen about ECV, but i'm really not sure on it and i've read that elective c sections you recover from a lot better than an emergancy. Taking DH so we can talk through the ECV and decided whether it is worth giving it a go or not, he always thinks of questions i don't! Think it's still breech, though it feels a little lower, its still very much a head at the top i think!

Don't have anything planned. We just got the bed delivered today so might make it up tomorrow and see how he goes.

Good idea to go and meet and weigh up your options. Don't know much about ECV but it's not that successful in turning babies is it? Maybe I am wrong. Do you have a scan booked?

yeah from what i've read it's not very successful and it's painful. I'll be booked in with a consultant next Tuesday by the MW where they will scan me and then see if it's an option, the ECV would have to happen at 37 weeks so think the appointment must be quite quick.

How the weather out there at the moment? Dh just gone to work on bank hol to gain some hours in leiu for the baby, got aquasize at 12 but otherwise not sure what to do!

Weather wise it's ok. It's been a pretty dry month but colder than usual. There are saying it's the coldest April on record but it's not that bad. At the end of May it normally starts to heat up June- September is usually very very hot. We have a pool so looking forward to using that most days in the summer. It sounds like you have had a really nice spell at home.

Have just finished a feed it's 5.10am so better try and get some more sleep before it's time to get Euan up.

Hope you got bit more sleep this morning. A pool sounds lovely for the summer! Not too much longer till it warns up for you. Yeah it's strangly warm over here for the time of year, though says back to 11 degrees and rain Tuesday.

Haven't really done anything today, and almost eaten a whole Easter egg! Whoops! Think I might just finish it up. Think baby may have moved last night, I felt really sick last night and was up for loo 3 times in night, normally only up once and baby was moving loads And today I can bend over to put on socks without head in ribs, and more movements at the top. Really hope it has!

Lou it sounds promising that baby has moved I hope so. I am also jealous of your easter egg, would you believe that they dont do them here. We get creme eggs and mini eggs and chocolate bunnies but no eggs like at home, I remember feeling thouroughly disappointed the first Easter we were here. I would kill for some little easter eggs right now. I used to like the 99p buttons ones the best.

We built up Euan's bed today and put it into his room. He went into his new bed no problem, and he was so cute under his duvet with his pillow. I looked in 30m later and he was laying on top of the quilt on his tummy at the opposite end of the bed. Still he is in it that is the main thing, its going to be weird when he realises that he can get out of it himself and come into our room. DH has this fear (from watching to many horror movies) of him waking up and this little manic child standing watching us at the bottom of the bed.

We went swimming today for the first time in ages it was lovely. Livi got her first try of the pool and she totally loved it. She was smiling and cooing away the entire time, and kicking her legs about. Euan was ok, he used to love the pool but we have not been for awhile so he was a bit wary.

It was a cadbury one too, it was a 99p flake one, DH has been bringing them home from work after 'winning' them. So i now have 4 more to eat in the fridge! Can't believe they don't have eggs out there, how very strange.

Hope Euan enjoyed his bed during the night, and stayed in the morning. Must be weird when you go to a normal bed, and all of a sudden you can get out!

Lovely that livi enjoyed the swim, i'm sure Euan will love it again.

Got in laws over today to see our garden (we had new grass and fences put in) and then out to lunch with them. Then off to a greyhound and lurcher fun show tomorrow with the dog. I'm doubting whether it has turned now as feels like a head this morning, but just lower down, so maybe it's engaged it's bum and just got lower! Just gotta keep fingers crossed till Tuesday!

very jealous re your flake egg and having 4 more to eat, sounds fab.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Have fun tomorrow.

Happy Easter girlies. Jo, Can't believe you dont get the eggs! Ralph has been buying them (and eating them!) since they appeared in the shops weeks ago. I dont know how he keeps so trim.

I'm feeling mahoosive at the moment. Everyone is telling me I am blossoming and the weight looks good. Personally I prefer looking gaunt & thin thanks!

Lou, hope baby turns for you. But if not, at least you have a goal date when you will meet your lo. Do babies turn right at the end or not really cos theres no room? Is everything ready now - bag, nursery?

Well done Euan with the bed! Hopefully he won't go all exorcist on you lol!

The decorating has gone well this weekend so far. Will hopefully get to 80% completed tomorrow on the hall/stairs/landing

Lou, have you had your baby shower yet, is it this weekend? xxxxxxx

Ralph has almost fixed the ceiling btw! It just needs skimming now.

Also, did anyone elses fingers swell up? I cant get my rings off!!!!!!!!

Hi rach - glad all the decorating is going well, sounds like good progress this weekend! My dh can eat and eat too ans still stay trim, not sure how he does it! MIL brought round 2 more eggs! Doh! So more for me to eat!!! Decided not to do baby shower, garden isn't ready yet, still waiting for grass to knit beforewe can go on it, so be after baby is here. Think it is less likely they will turn due to space, but they can turn. Haveyou done a bump pic recently?

Jo hope euan is doing wellin his bed and your having nice weekend!

Afm had nice time at dog show, my dog came 3rd in most handsome dog, very proud. Had period type cramps which have been getting worse since been home. Offto bed now to sleep them off!

Hope everyones having a lovely Easter weekend xxxx

hey ladies, pains still here this morning, managed to sleep until 6ish on and off. Its like a back ache and period type cramps which are always there, but the cramps get worse. I can't tell if i'm contracting with the pain, i'm so confused! They get worse with walking around. No bloody show or anything, so thinking maybe still false labour. Don't want to ring hopsital if only false labour, but worried also as i'm 35+6 and breech. Going to see how the morning pans out, least DH is at home today

Lou, i wonder if its false or real! Do the pains come and go in any pattern, what did your mw say? xxxx

Hi rach, the pains are sort of 5 mins apart, feel sick too. Not sure if my belly is actually contracting. I don't have mw number so just deciding whether to ring hospital or wait till I see mw tomorrow. All i got told as I'm breech is to call when in labour, but now I'm thinking I should have asked what stage! Still not even sure if it's real or false. Some more plug loss but still not blood tinged.

Lou I would really call the hospital or track down your MW number and discuss it with her, at the very least it sounds like you should maybe be checked over. It could be false labour but it could very well be the real thing at as well. There is no way to tell until your checked over or all the pains stop or lessen. This time around I never really had a show, before I gave birth.

Rach - sounds like you have been getting lots organised in the house, well done!

Let us know if your ok Lou.

I agree, dig out that number, get checked out and update us! I'm excited for you x

Hi ladies, I'm off to hospital now. As I'm breech they want me in to check. Will update you when I can xxxx

Goog glad to hear your off to be checked, I am excited that we may have another CCB on the way.

Hi ladies, I'm back. Not dilated yet, sent me home with pain killers as they think it's false labour. Been told that if it gets worse, lose fluid or bloody show I must come straight back as baby is breech.

Doctor said I did the right thing, she said any pain I should come in as Baby is breech and if I was dilated any amount It would be going for c section right away! Was bit scary when she said that before my examination, but at least next time we will know what to expect.

So back home, resting after taking their painkillers. Thanks for your well wishes, mw tomorrow xxx

Glad that everything is ok and you definitely did the right thing. Hope the painkillers are doing there job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->