Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Wow Lou, glad all went well and you know now whats what!
Hope the painkillers are helping, take it easy xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies, painkillers must have done thier job as i slept through the night, first time in a long while! Still got pains today but glad i now know what they are looking for and when I need to come in. Guess i'll be back at hospital this week anyway for the consultants appointment, should be referred today.

Did you both have nice weekends? x

That's great that you had a good nights sleep.

Weekend was good thanks. 2 days decorating & 2 seeing family. I haven't gone to work today as woke up with a sore throat. I may do some more painting today - there is so much wood to be painted here it is ridiculous! Starting to look good though and I'm glad we went all white, it looks nice and clean now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad everything is starting to look good, coming all together then with is brill! Anouther long weekend on the way too! How are you doing for baby stuff? what did you decided to do for your baby shower?

Its offically my first day of maternity leave today! No more looking at work emails!

Just a quick message from Emma, she is having trouble posting on our thread so wanted me to let everyone know xx

Hi Em, come back soon!

Yeah the house is getting sorted at last, although we have taken a few steps back as the following new jobs now need doing!

- new ceiling on landing
- Ralph thinks we need to re-paint our bedroom as the plaster has made such a mess, boo hoo!
- Babys room definitely needs painting as I definitely dont want it yellow
- Glass to be replaced in entrance hall at cost of £800!!!!!!!!!! OMG, wtf, £800 for some glass. Seriously.

I've just been to Tescos for some provisions and after having scoffed a sandwic, some grapes & a muller rice, I feel I may have the energy for some painting this afternoon!

Lou, happy first day of ML!! Get yourself some relaxing treatments booked in hair, nails, massage.. I've bought a few off groupon in recent weeks and am saving them up for ML. bliss!

Everyone else has been quiet recently. Must be the good weather! xx

i've never heard of groupon before, going to have a look around! What colour are you going to go for the baby's room? OMG £800 thats a lot of money! How much glass is it?

Back from MW, can't get consultants appointment for this week as most have booked the 3 days off to get the 11 days!! So i can't see them till 37+1, next wednesday. The lady on the phone said to me to come prepared just for booking in for C section, guessing it might be too late then for the ECV by then (if i had decided to do it). MW said she would recommend rasberry leaf for c section as it has shown to help post op, but with my current pains she is concerned it might make it worse if it's already irrititable. So not sure now whether to start or not.

Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the weather! xx

I'd go for it with the RLT. Just one cup a day, it can't hurt.

Arnica tablets are good for recovering from surgery too. Get the max strength from boots. Take 2 twice a day I think.

What does ECV mean?

Just realised I didnt answer your q re baby room & shower.

The rooms nowhere near being started! We havent bought any stuff and I'm starting to wonder when we will have time to do so.

Baby shower is 8 May! Really looking forward to it. Mum has gone all out on the games, she seems to have loads lined up! x

Lou, this is groupon. Its a different offer every day. You can buy from any location. You get e-mailed a voucher which you print out and take along as your form of payment. It's great!

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/oxford

Thanks for that rach, will get that all linked up! Will pick up
those tablets too.

Ooo excellent, wonder what games she has in store for you! You hoping for an outside do?

ECV is a manual turning of a baby from breech to head down, doesn't always work. I've rung and left message at hospital for someone to call me back as to whether I could still have it next week or just have one option. Getting scared of c section now, needto stop looking at net!

So do they manipulate baby from the outside ?! Sounds painful.

Yep, hoping for outside do. Inside is not big enough!!

Yeah a consultant manIpulates it from outside. Most things I've read say it's painful! Need to work put whether it's worth a go and the pain!

Fxed it's nice and sunny for you! May is good time for weather

Rachel - sounds like you have done a lot on the house well done and that you still have lots to do. Its a great idea to get everything done before the baby arrives.

Lou - glad the pains stopped and your feeling a bit better. I can't believe they cannot see you until 37+1. Thats not particularly great.

Well done on your first day of ML woohoo, its fabulous.

I know, felt really upset yesterday. But nothing I can do, so trying to think positive. Be weird being given a 'date' for the birth, mind you lo may have other ideas!!

How's euan doing with his new bed? How was your weekend?

The weekend was nice actually. Euan did great in his bed no fuss changing over at all. He fell out it on saturday at his afternoon nap but since then its been fine. I go in a couple of times a night and turn him back up towards his pillow and put him back under the cover.

Had a playdate this morning with one of my friends and her kids she has a 4 year old and a little girl about 6 months older than Euan, after playing with Euans toys we walked up to the park it was so cute the 3 of them held hands the whole way up to the park. I wish I had a camera because it was so nice.

Hope your all well.

Its funny how days change so fast. Today it has been a crap day so far.

Have been awake since 4am as Livi just being fussy, think she might be having a growth spurt. I was attached to her for most of the day so Euan was really upset and back to baing a very sad little boy again, its just heart breaking to watch his little face. All he wants is mummy and I am feeding Livi so there is not much I can do with him. If he wanted a story or something it would be fine but its to play with his trains or run with him or he wants to lie with you for cuddles, so basically all day he spent it hitting me and his sister so I spent most of the day shouting at him. Just one of those frustrating days all round. When I popped him to bed he was clinging onto me, and he said love mummy and I just felt like shit that he had such a crap day. I know its just how it has to be right now but poor little guy.

Its my birthday tomorrow, and we Steven and I stopped doing birthdays for each other but we have a cake and candles so we can sing Happy Birthday, Euan is obsessed with the song, birthday candles and birthday cake right now, we sing it about 100 times a day not sure where it came from.

Its 10.15 pm and looking in Livis bassinet I think she has fallen asleep so I should do that too. Thinking about getting up to watch the wedding but the ceremony starts at 3am so not sure if I will. Oh she isnt asleep her crying has started again.

Anyway here is to a better day tomorrow.

Happy birthday Jo x

Sorry you had a crap day yesterday, hopefully things will look up today and you can distract Euan with the candles! How long do growth spurts usually last? I bet its hard having 2 to look after but just remember all the great things youre doing, youre doing a fab job!

I'm watching the wedding footage in my pj's. Ralph has decided he is going to replace the ceiling on the landing so thats another blow to the house. I cant do any more of my stair case painting today, we are going backwards!!!!!!!!!

I might go to Laura Ashley and get the new sofas, I've just seen they have a sale on til Monday so that could be good use of my time today. If I order today, the estimated delivery date is 1 July (my due date!).

How you doing Lou?

Happy birthday jo!

Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday Jo, but don't beat yourself up, your doing a great job! Hope Euan enjoys all the candle, cake and birthday songs today! Did you end up getting up to watch the wedding?

Rachel did you end up getting the sofa's? You enjoy watching the wedding?

I'm doing ok thanks rachel. Still get the cramps on and off, but feeling ok, just have to keep eye out for bloody plug/show, fluid etc but alls good so far. Just waiting out for the consultant. Going to be weird being given a date for the birth!

Only 4 days to term Lou!

I did enjoy the wedding, loved it! Didn't think I would but there you go. I felt too tired to go and get the sofas, might go tomorrow before the Chelsea game.

I'm suffering from lower back ache - boo hoo

I know! Feels so weird, said to dh this morning that it doesnt seem real that baby be here in a few weeks. Feels like its just normal for baby to be in belly!

Grrrr to back ache, its a real pain! Ralph get the celling done today? Glad you enjoyed it, loved her sisters dress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->