Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

I hope you're not waiting too long either but expect to so youre not disappointed!

Just had spot of luck. Got food bill and was missing drinks, starters and deserts. We owed up, but he let us have the cheaper bill! Honesty paid off, fxed our luck continues!

Well ladies - baby turned over night! Decided.at 39 weeks that head first is way to go! So better get on my ball and walking!

wow Lou, two days of luck! They say these things happen in 3's.

Have fun with the ball & walking. What a well behaved baby!

Hi Ladies - Lou getting close and you Rach!! And Jo is back on home turf - should've arranged a ccs meet but I bet you're all booked up and everyone so busy.

I've been meaning to come back and post for ages but have photos to upload and a whole load to update and not time to type or do - 'tis busy being a mummy - so wanted to do it justice but no chance - so just letting you know I'm still here thinking of you all and will start to put together an update and get it loaded up with pics....

love to all and Lou - so glad LO turned - now just for the exit strategy!! good luck - am sure it'll be quick and painless - just remember to relax and long slow breathing - get your OH to keep you focused and on track if you start to move away from that. Time your contractions and once you know how long they are you'll know when you're passed the "peak" and it's easing off again.

hx

Cyber cyclers - good to see all is well with the pregnancies Lou and Rachel - I just don't get chance to get on here enough but I've read through last 5 pages(OH putting Thalia to bed tonight so I've got a few minutes to myself) Lou such good news LO turned - though must have been funny you'd prob got yourself ready for c section and to meet the LO and she had other ideas bless her!!

Rachel, how long for you now? About 7 weeks? It will go so so so quickly, all I can say is SLEEP while you have the chance!!!!

Jo - I didn't know you were back, are you having a lovely time? We shoudl have organised a meeting - we must def do it for next time.

It was this time last year I found out I was pregnant, what a difference a year makes, now all cyber cycle sisters have babies(or very nearly). It'll be a race on for whose pregnant again soon!! Though not sure I'll be having another after my early arrival, so scary and not sure could put another baby through it, though I'm an only child and always desperately wanted siblings so not sure..

So all ok here with us, Thalia very small but very alert, she's behind with her motor skills a bit but only to be expected, doctors etc all happy with her progress and cognitively she's ahead. I do get anxious when she's behind other term babies with same age as her adjusted age with milestones like rolling and grabbing (shes just started batting and grabbing now )and but I'm trying not to compare and she'll catch up in her own time.

Will try and get on more but I tend to check more on FB for your updates - am watching every day for yours now Lou. xxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Helen so great to hear from you, glad you and ollie are doing well. Looking forward to your full update xx

Lucy great to hear from you too. Glad thalia is doing well and the doctors are happy with her. She is looking lovely when i see her on fb xxx Wonder who will be first with anouther pregnancy?? Think if we did have anouther it would be a big age gap!

Rachel are you almost on maternity leave now?

Jo hope you are enjoying being home. xxx

Must def sort out a meet next time, be so nice to meet everyone in the flesh.

I still can't believe that LO managed to turn at 38+6 and i didn't even notice! Decideed against home birth now just in case it does it again and i dont notice. Worried now i will go overdue as LO is still so high, and doubt it will be able to engage that quick. I feel fustrated already (DH keeps reminding me that due date is tuesday coming, but i feel like i'm already overdue as had geared myself up for meeting LO last tuesday). I'm really worried i'll end up being induced as it was such a late turn. I can't find anything online about that late a turn and how long natural labour took to start. Doing two 1 hour and half walks a day with the dog, then always on my ball watching tv, but baby still so high. Guess i'll have to wait and see what midwife says on Tuesday. Sorry for the moan, just feeling a little worried and down. Weekend now so least will have DH here to entertain me and keep my mind off the waiting!!!

So glad to hear Lou that baby turned. Hoping that baby starts to drop soon.

Nice to see some posts from Helen and Lucy.

Having a nice time at home but its very stressfull at times. Hope your all having a good week.

Hi ladies, just a quick post to update you on midwife today. Well LO stayed head down and is now fully engaged (the midwife laughed as it's done it all in the last week!). Been having mild contractions about every 20 mins since sunday, nothing has happened so just BH but midwife hopes it's good sign something might happen soon. Got sweep booked for next tuesday, and my induction date is 7th June (which she hopes i won't need).

Had +1 protein and leu +++, not really sure what it means as blood pressure was normal at 120/65. Gotta do anouther urine test that goes off for testing. must remember to do it!

Hope everyone is having a nice week xx

OOOoooH good luck Lou sounds like it won't be long now - am sure baby will come before induction date xxxxxxx

Wow Lou! Bet LO is here by the end of the weekend

Just checking in to see any updates on baby Stratton. All sounds promising Lou hope baby is here very soon.

Hope your all doing well. It's Sunday and have had a very nice week. We only have 2 more days and we return home on Wednesday which I am looking forward to actually. Going to miss everyone but looking forward to being a family again.

Morning ladies,

40+5 today! Feel like i'm heading for a June baby! Thought it could be the start of something yesterday, terrible back ache, and tightenings all day every 10 mins. But sleep through night and everything just the same as yesterday, no change. Just feel teased!

Jo glad you've had a nice week, did you get up to much?

Hope everyone is having nice bank holiday weekend xx

40+5 wow! Go Lou! How are you feeling, sounds like you're doing ab fab with everything. Shame you keep getting teased!

I'm just really tired. And a bit p'd off right now. Ralph is on a stag do (he initially said he would be back today but its tomorrow now) and he's not answering his phone. I bet he comes home hanging tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi rach, feeling rubbish really. Tears this morning, my poor dh im a pain to live with im sure. Pains again all yesterday, got to 6 mins apart had to.stop what I was doing. So I think ill get some sleep, and I wake up normal again. Well still back ache and period pains. Got sweep tomorrow and dreading to be told im not dilated or effaced!

Hope Ralph isnt home too late today, its a pain when they wont answer the phone. Hope you got a good nights sleep and feeling more awake today x

Hi Ladies,

Midwife update: Sweep was fine, not at all painful or anything. The midwife was very impressed with how relaxed i was, she said if she didn't know better she would think it wasn't my first baby. I'm 1cm can strech to 2cm, partially effaced. Cervix is forward and baby is right there and ready. She said basically my body is all ready, i just need to go into labour!

exciting much! So it could be any moment now, you must be to happy

One of my nct group has had her baby already! She was due the day before me but had a c section at the weekend!! Also, one other of the 6 in the group, her waters broke during nct on Saturday. So we may have 2 babies by now. I am going to be the last, I can see it now!!!!

Wow Lou - close :hugs: :happydance:

Don't worry about DH - this is his job right now - purely supporting you - he has your back i'm sure :) hopefully he is making you your 1st brew after you've met your LO and come home.

Hang in there Rach - when he gets here it'll be a whirlwind - this is the calm before the storm!!

hx

Just poping by to say hi :flower: hope everyone and babies and bumps are doing ok :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->