Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

okey dokes Jo, let's start after easter!

I love the biggest loser too, although I usually watch it while eating bad food which isnt really the point ;)

Me too - usually a kitkat (or two). Ralph always says he wants to put on loads and loads of weight so he can go on that programme as he thinks its looks 'fun'. Not sure of the logic there tho!

Ive never seen it, think I may have to give it a watch with some choc in tow too!

okey dokes Jo, let's start after easter!

Are you planning on lots of easter treats first? ;)

I soooooo miss home for easter eggs. Easter treats are so rubbish here in comparison. There are not that many eggs around and for kids you buy them a little wicker basket and pop easter related stuff in there like a bunny, little creme eggs, a chocolate bar shaped like a bunny and easter craft things. I quite like it in that respect for kiddies although we dont have anything for euan this year, maybe next!

I miss all the 99p eggs for me, i regularly would have the buttons ones in the leas up to easter..yum yum yum!

We have a house showing tomorrow so I have been doing lots of cleaning this evening. The biggest loser was on tonight but I missed it... have it taped. Its a makeover show at the whitehouse.

IS it the US one you watch or is there a UK version?

we get the australian, uk and usa ones

Love the pics of Fo playing with his new toy Lou. C has it too! x

Thanks rach, does Charlie like it? My friend got it for him for Easter

Hope everyone has lovely Easter weekend. Over mums for few nights then back home Saturday. Went to my nans too today, fo had her walking him round most if the time we was there!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

I have 4 days off so very happy about that. I wasn't planning on doing anything for Easter but people at work unintentionally made me feel a bit guilty so went to Wallmart on Thursday night for Easter stuff. What you do here is hide lots of small chocolates inside eggs and little toys etc...you give the kid a little wicker basket or bucket and they go round the house/garden looking for there treats. We will hide some things tomorrow night.

Watching gypsy wedding programme I never knew there were new ones so watching that just now..Its brilliant.

I love the gypsy wedding programmes :)

I still cant believe how trashy the girls dress even the young ones.. showing so much skin, they are children and look like little prostitutes. There is an American one starting next month here about American gypsy,s it looks even more trashy if that is possible.

Helen...love the dress!!!! Gorgeous!!! Please can I join with the weight loss too? Could do with some motivation... Only 6 and a half months to go!!! Eeek!!! Each I'm sure Charlie will be fine, don't believe everything you google, Devon has plagiocephaly and that is supposed to be linked to learning but he's fine!!! Xx

yey- ccm weight loss club - so we have ttcers( Lucy and Danni), weightlossers (me,Jo and Em) and pgccm (Toni), brides to be ( Lou, me)

So shall we talk diets and exercise and update on progress and proud moments (eg resisting chocs, healthy choices and exercise) I am going to dr to see about dietician I think.

Ollie and I will be moving into his room soon, doing mass tidy and redecorate for valuation (as we're clearing up a lot (packing stuff away as we'll have to to move anyway and for selling purposes) and cleaning through (as again has to be done whatever we choose to do after valuation - sell or rent it out) we may as well decorate too - just repainting really.

Anyway - it's the first step to ending cosleeping - if that happens I will have more time for exercise fingers crossed!

Emma, its 6.5 months to your wedding too isn't it so you can join that with Helen & Lou.

Yes lets all start on Tuesday..that works for me! Shall we put our goals on for Tuesday...and yes we can update when something good happens.

Had a lovely day today with the fam we walked a bit of the sea wall at stanely park and it was beautiful very sunny but cold. Lots of families out but we were the only ones with 1 or 2 children crying or at the very least whingeing. Still it was great!

GL with the co-sleeping project Helen. And all the redecoration/cleaning!

Thanks Em :) Feeling much better about C now as he seems to have come on leaps and bounds this week. Its funny how much babies can change in such a short space of time. But hes much more controlled with his hands. And we have our development check on Tuesday so hopefully the HV will have some advice too.

Its full on on the CCS thread, we are busy Mummies!! I wonder how Lucy is getting on with ttc and also Danni with her ivf. Updates please ladies :flower:

I'm trying to get some motivation atm to start exercising again to get fitter, so I look forward to reading the ccm weighlossers updates! xx

Happy Easter to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still cant believe how trashy the girls dress even the young ones.. showing so much skin, they are children and look like little prostitutes. There is an American one starting next month here about American gypsy,s it looks even more trashy if that is possible.

I love that prog too and really hope we get the American one over here. I know what you mean re trashy. It freally is a sad way of life - the wedding day is the only day of those girls lives that means anything. Other than that they just clean and have children and aren't allowed to get educated. Its a very bizarre set up IMO

Good luck with the move and ollies move to his room!

Rach glad c has come on leaps and bounds last few weeks. Its strange isnt it how they have spurts!

Em not long now! Is everything getting sorted?

Jo glad you had nice fam day! When does it start to get warm out there?

hope everyone is having nice easter. Im just tucking into ben and jerrys! Naughty! Ill join in weight loss in june, as when I go back to work dh is taking time off to have fo so will have gym time in morning again. Going florida in sept so need to be in shape.

It doesn't start getting warm until the end of May and its a fairly short summer compared to the rest of Canada but its usually very hot July/August/September about 30 ish every day. May and June build up to it and OCtober at the start can be nice too. Its a temeperate rainforest region where I live so we have a lot of rain the rest of the year but every summer we have hose bans and bans on camp fires etc as forest fire risk i super high plus not allowed to waste water. Its nice though knowing that you are going to get a summer.

We went so Science world today a big museum with a lot of interactive exhibits for kids, Euan had a blast so it was lots of fun!

Hope your all having a nice weekend. Rach so glad to hear that C is doing great, I am sure your HV will be filled with nice things to say.

I am all set for dieting on Tuesday and trying to finish it off with a bang. Once the kids go to bed tonight we are getting pizza hut takeaway which will be great, looking forward to that. Not sure why but I am D9 today of my cycle and I am ravenous... not sure why!

Helen hope the move into Ollies room was ok.

right I can strike vancouver off my list of places to live - cannot cope with 30°! Let alone 3 months of it - crikey!

It can get hard. Its only started getting this hot at summers since we arrived apparently it used to be mid twenties...most houses don't have air con so its horrible. We have a portable one that we move around which helps. The summer after Euan being born it was 35 every day sometimes a bit hotter for a few months and it was utterly unbearable. Euan spent 2 months in a diaper only with his hair permanently plastered to his head with sweat. We spent a lot of time inside malls that were air conditioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->