Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

it's always good to know the old ovaries are ticking over - so are you ttcing next cycle Jo?

Excellent news Jo! Are you ttc soon?

Thanks ladies, think I just had silly wobble, ive never compared before. Going back to my relaxed ways. Hes been v noisey today, and had another bruise on his head when he lets go but can't stand up.

Thanks for recommending wonder weeks, read his chapter, got few new game ideas to play with him now!

Hope everyone is having nice weekend x

Just ordered the ww book. Bit anoyed with myself that I didn't order it earlier but at least I will have it for the next one!

Really don't know when to tcc. Ideally we would tcc next January and have a baby born in Sept, Oct or Nov. But we all know you can't plan these things so grrr. We have had a few 'whoops' occasions this year and nothing's happened. What is everyone's thoughts on when to try for another.

I saw you in wtt the other day Jo! I sometimes have a little peeky in there! Great to know you are ovulating. x

:hugs: Lou. Glad you are feeling better hun. What is your work situ now x

How are the wedding plans going Helen x

I wonder how one of our founder members Lauren is doing. Its really nice seeing Livi grow up on facebook x

I am planning on June as the first month to try, although Steven has not quite agreed yet :)

I need to join you guys on fb, I am on it but never used it before but I have since ollie was born - am rubbish at these things!

I think we need to sort out Ollie's sleeping before any ttc shannanigans - and also move house - so I reckon by the end of the year start ntnp and then step it up in march (as still want an xmas baby haha) but also if it happened then it would not interfere with the wedding - not progressed with plans yet....

No diet news - am going to ask dr to refer me to the dietician - rather than start off with weight watchers.

So I think will plan to aim for 3.5stone off in 12 months - but I need to get my starting weight when the dr weighs me (I have a wii fit but want to get a measurement at the dr and on the wii on the same day so I can follow my weightloss on that)

Sounds like a good plan Helen... and yes get yourself in gear and add us all on FB. Its nice to see pics of everyone and the little ones too.

Im sure youll get oh to agree Jo!

Sounds like good plan Helen! 3.5st is nice a achievable too!

Rach I got book too, wish I had it earlier too. Mind you it said fo chapter was 40% in my kindle, so least get 60% of book! Thanks xx work wise im redundant on 31st August, need to look into how to sign on!

Ttc wise, still thinking fo be only child. My friend asked me last week, and just said felt at mo our little family is complete. I shall cheer you all on ttcing!

Helen def add us all in fb! X

Sorry to hear about the redundancy Lou. Hope you figure something else out soon.

I am so happy for you that you feel complete with Fo. You might change your mind in the future but yes some support is great thanks.

I worry a bit about me wanting a 3rd child... I hope that I feel complete once a 3rd arrives but I know Steven thinks I am trying to fill a void that being away from home leaves and he thinks its unfillable. I hope that isn't the reason. He thought that about Livi too and I love her very much and I feel a bit guilty that I want another child but I really do feel broody for another.

What do you guys think?

it shows that Steven does understand your wanting to move home - if he describes missing your family as an unfillable void - maybe say it's either a 3rd baby or move home hehe

Wierd but I am actually ok with being here at the moment... I feel that things are within our grasp in terms of a proper home and I am close to having my drivers license and we will see. He certainly has a point...but I wouldn't give up having a 3rd baby to go home instead! If we could do both, and get great jobs, and get a house instantly then different story ;)

good that you're feeling more settled again Jo

I wrote a post this morning and it seems to have never uploaded!

Jo glad your feeling better about being there. Think if you would want 3rd wherever you are, then you def want 3rd!

Just worry if fo be ok as only child, people keep saying to me he be lonely and only childs always wish they had siblings.

Went to spa today with my mum. Longest ive been away from fo! It took me 50 mins to express both sides. I was so late. no idea when ill have to get up before work if thats how long it takes!!

B & B eats a lot of posts.

There are plenty of only children who are totally fine with no siblings. I think as long as you take them to playgrounds and other activities with children then he will be just fine. I only have 1 brother and I get on with him now, but we disliked each other till I was about 18 ish or a bit later.

Hubby has 3 siblings and they are all older, he is closer to them now but he was not close to them growing up, his olderst brother was 14 years older and his youngest brother was 6 years older so he could not relate to him.

My point is that neither of us had a more rewarding childhood as a result... I am glad now that I have a sibling now that I am older. I dont think it added anything particular to the way I am now.

Have you got a double electric pump Lou, might be worth borrowing one if not, they are fab :thumbup:

I 2nd a double electricm- I got the medela freestyle and it did both sides and got 5 oz in total in 15 mins :thumbup:

I wouldn't let others negative views of only children put you off - only you can view how your family works - you may change your mind naturally ( as someone who starts off thinking they want the proverbial football team might stick at 1 or 2 once they have their 1st - but if you feel complete now why fight it?

I want 2 - occasionally I think how hard it is (which I think is mostly down to the sleeping inc the conapping which means I have no free time to address well anything let alone my future! And I think maybe I'll stick at 1 but I don't feel we are complete yet - but always subject to change haha!

I have medela swing single, do you know if it convert or id need to buy new one?

Thanks ladies, was just getting to me how people are shocked when I say I don't want another. Dh is happy with one too. His friend is only child and very close to her parents, still goes away with them now! Sorry to bring thread down, playing on mind I think as all new mummy friends talking bout wanting 2nd. Maybe ill feel broody when my friend has hers in july! Lol!

Jo dh siblings v simular to Stephens. His oldest is 14 years older, then 13 years then 7. He was actually closest to eldest who used to be old enough to take him westham and to watch westling.

I wouldn't worry too much Lou. You are a fab family and if you feel done the only ones that matter are you, DH and Foley. Don't let pressure get to you.

Others tell me that I am crazy to be thinking about a 3rd when we are already so busy with 2 young ones and with having no support or a day off or even a lie in after 6am ever. I however dont feel done yet, and I only want 2 more now. I dont want any more after 40.

Therefore my point is you can't win either way!

Oh and the single medela swing does not convert you would need to get a new one but you can rent them too.

I have a medela swing but it never worked that well for me unless it was at its highest setting and it was a bit too hard, I had a medela manual one too and it worked way better for me.

Helen -5oz in 15m must have been ace!

Thanks jo! Its strange how people like to comment on other people's life decisions! But as you say it's how you feel. Thanks xxx

Im now wondering if something is up with my swing as swear it was faster than that before. It never seemed to come out that fast on Wed even though it was on highest. Have let it run with bottle attached and got rid of condensation, will do some other trouble shooting too. Have emailed local sure start centre that rents them. Think I'll rent hospital grade while I do my 7 n half weeks.

Thanks ladies! Xxxx its friday! Anyone have any nice plans for weekend?

we're off to the icecream farm this afternoon as it has a soft play :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->