Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

:test: rach!! Sounds like C is doing really well in all other bits, and i'm sure it will come but if your worried i'd push for it to get looked into. We too had a heated towel rail installed in the bathroom.

Happy birthday Jo for Yesterday! What a lovely thoughtful present for steven to get you! Bless him! Glad you had a nice day. Sorry to hear Euan has had a little change, hopefully he will go back to being chummy soon. Good luck with the test!!

Off to the farm today - as long as it stops raining that is! Off to cornwall next friday, hope it stops raining by then!

oo Jo, you are currently en-test - good luck!! Is it your first test?

What a lovely present too, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cake: for yesterday. Full marks to Steven lol. Hope the chummy phase outweighs the bully phase hun and he settles down again soon. y brother was always bullying me as a child but we loved each other really!!

Hope it stops raining for you for next week Lou. Where abouts in Cornwall are you going - holiday cottage? x

I got a test out the packet today but then put it back because there was something there (TMI sorry) when I wiped. But alas, it has come to nothing. I think Af is just teasing me.

BooHoo to the rain being back!

Thanks girls. I passed yippee so I am now a driver! Need to get on our insurance and start driving alone for a bit before getting out there with the kids. It was my first test in Canada, I had 9 lessons and started them at the start of March. I had lessons about 18 years ago in Glasgow and failed and have made half arsed attempts at lessons here and there since then. Super chuffed!

Lou hope you enjoyed the farm and have a lovely time in Cornwall sounds really nice.

Rach - hope AF turns up soon. Is it late? Could it have been a ??implantation bleed? Your story gives me hope about my kids potentially liking on another. He did a wierd thing tonight, he sees me taking folic acid every night at dinner so I told him what it was for. Tonight he rubbed my tummy and said mummy was taking a tablet for the baby! It was quite sweet.

I was pleased with Steven over the weekend, I know it was a super simple pressie but not normally his style. We will see if he follows up with it this week. This Sunday is mothers day here in Canada and I have not told him so I may or may not get a card. He did give me a congrats card when I got home for passing my test, but I saw that he had 2 cards in his pocket so he was covering all his bases ;)

:yipee: well done jo! go you! first time too! hope you have fun out practing with the car!

Rach are you late then??

Nice day at the farm yesterday. went to get fo weighed today. hate way hv presume things. its always presumed he is bottle fed not breastfed, then when i corrected her she said, does he sleep through the night as that can be a problem with breastfed babies. to which i reply yes, and for many months. she also got funny with me as i'm doing blw. i just feel like saying, i just want him weighed - no need for questions! sorry rant over!

:flower: well done Jo, brilliant news, you are now mobile! I bet that was a second card for you - we shall see come Sunday!

Hugs Lou, I can imagine that's v v annoying. HVs seems so useless and out of date. Just goes to show you are in the minority so well done with your bf and blw efforts! They are quite good at making you feel rubbish aren't they.

Yep late. AF due Sunday. Have had spotting on and off and tummy cramps on and off. Did a test this morning which was neg after a minute or two. When I went to put it in the bin about 30 mins later it was positive but assuming its an evap. Crikey x

yey Jo :wohoo:

:ignore: hv lou - she'd have had a field day with me haha

your period is one big cliffhanger Rach :)

currently being all insomniac - as if I didn't have enough sleep issues :cry:

Rach -Hope it was an evap line....and your AF shows up.

Oh and the other card in his pocket was a blank card with sorry you have failed your driving test......bla bla bla.

not sure if I can afford car insurance, its really really really (into infinity) expensive over here. You have to get your basic insurance with the government insurance company and you can shop around with a few companies for extra auto insurance on top, but most people do it all with the government insurer, and we reckon I will be about $3500 for 1 year. Steven is just over $2000 per year with all his no claims discounts and it maxes out. You don't MOT your car here though and you don't pay a road tax its included in your insurance.

Need to scrape the money together so I can get mobile.

Lou - glad you had a nice day at the farm, and HV can be annoying I imagine.

Helen - hope you can start sleeping normally soon.

Wow Jo! thats expensive! Not sure if exchange rate is same as when we went, but working it out on that, ekk! Hope you manage to find a way so you can get out on the road x

Hope you got some sleep Helen. Shall start my next weighing session with he's fine just a weighing please no chit chat!

Rach your AF is playing games with you, maybe just a really light one this month?? Maybe give it a few more days and test again?? Thanks Rach - they sure are. Why do they have to question you?? As DH said when i told him, what's it to her if he doesn't sleep through, you didn't bring it up so why ask??

Off swimming in a bit once little man wakes up (hope i don't have to wake him, never pretty). He has started crying when we do the 'foley ready go' before going under water, so he is no longer doing under water swims. Hope he comes through it as really wanted to do the underwater shoot next term! Going to talk to teacher today, thought it was because he was tired from jo jingles in morning, but last 3 weeks he has had normal nap and still doing it :shrug:

Charlie has started not enjoying swimming as much too Lou. Hoping its a phase. Are you doing waterbabies? We switched to dippers and divers but I am thinking of switching back. D&D is no fun - its like boot camo for babies and is all about teaching them life saving skills. Its all a bit serious really and I just wanted it to be an enjoyable thing for us both to do together.

You best get saving for that insurance Jo, how do ppl cope over there seriously!

Thanks Rach - he does still enjoy it (we do water babies) and we did 'horesy horsey' last week where he is on our back and giggled the whole way round. Guess it might be an age thing. boot camp for babies is not what you want for swimming! bit of life saving skills, but majority fun please!

boot camp for babies is not what you want for swimming! bit of life saving skills, but majority fun please!

Indeed. Called WB today and am starting with them again on Wednesdays from May 16th! Its advanced 1, what level are you doing? I want to do horsey horsey lol!

We are the end of intermediate 2, so start advanced day after you for new term! Yeah horset horsey is fun. Actually its been v good this term, using big mat, diving in and jelly in a plate. Its just theunderwater bits we don't do!

Teacher thinks it may be as he's started walking and lots of development, so caused a wobble. Shes sending me some info on it

Ah cool!! We do jelly on a plate and jumping/leaning in. They underwater stuff is a lot different in that they keep the babies under for ages and wait for them to roll onto their backs, then youre not allowed to pick them up from back float until they are calm. Bit regimented really. And we dont use name ready go anymore which just seems plain mean. Do wb still used n-r-g?

Yeah still n r g, thats when fo pulls a face abd starts to cry. Thats strange they keep them under so long? Was you able to get out of your other one?

I darent ask to cancel because I have already swapped classes (time/day) twice. And I sometime dont do things she asks us to do (an underwater when he is crying for eg). So I am worried she will be offended and think I dont like her classes if I cancel. As i write this, it sounds a bit silly. So it looks like we will be double swimming for 10 weeks!! lol

we do puddleducks - they start off as floaties, then splashers and now he is in kickers, sounds a bit like wb although today the teacher threw them at us which wasn't as sadistic as it sounds.

Ollie has always been calm in the water - sometimes too calm haha waving at people while we're trying to do stuff - today he was on my back was we were going round and he was meant to hold on but was busy waving at someone's nana watching on the side lol

That is so cute Helen! Sounds like he really loves it, That's how C used to be until we joined the nazi-baby-swimming-training! Hoping to get back to that by going to wb. If its better at wb I think ill just stop going to dippers x

I am so unhappy right now. Charlie has started hating going to bed and cries for ages when we put him down. He also wakes 2-3 times for a coupld of sucks on his botle then goes back to sleep.

He wo't co sleep - putting him in bed with us, he just keeps crying. I wish that comforted him but it doesnt. so long story short, he ends up just crying for ages (up to an hour sometimes) as I am sick of making a bottle up for him then he has 3 sucks and goes back to sleep.

Hes also started getting up super early, like 5.30 today. We left him crying for an hour today but he just wouldnt shut up, so ended up in bed with me and he went back for a bit. I wish I knew what his problem was. I wish he would just sttn. He used to. everythings just getting worse and not better.

He has also started kicking off at nap times. I have to take him out in the pushchair to get him to sleep.

Bloody post got swallowed from this morning again. May be developmental, maybe he is working on something new as that can affect sleep?? Fo sleep was disturbed right up to the day he started walking. Waking up for 5 min sucks then back to bed. Strange. My friend having the exact same prob at mo too, just crying the moment she's put down, so your not alone xx. Hope you have better night tonight.

Hope everyones well, went cinema today, first time since fo was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->