Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Rach - sounds like you had a nice holiday. Hope you got your bag ok when you went back to the airport. Is your little man still unwell.
So sorry to hear about your cat, it sounds awful! A young little thing, thinking of you, its not easy thinking about timing. :hugs:

Helen - so sorry to hear that you are struggling to get sleep with Ollie. Its so hard when you cant sleep properly. Hope your doing ok apart from that.

Lou - Are you back at work yet? How is it going?

I am doing ok, had a little trip away with Steven and the kids in a lovely place called Osoyoos. It was nice but it was a 5 hour drive which was a bit long especially for Livi, she was going crazy. She hates being in her car seat. Euan had to get out to pee about every 10m and every time he got out his car seat, Livi thought she was getting out so was super excited to then be utterly filled with anger when she realised she wasn't.

It was nice, spent lots of time at the beach and felt like me. How I have missed that. I felt like me, I felt like a mum and Steven and I felt like us, it was perfect.
Back to reality with a bang yesterday...it was a horrible day but much better today.

Having the most amazing conversations with Euan right now and Livi is talking up a storm with more and more words each day!

wow well done Livi and nice to hear all is well with Euan :) sorry had to giggle a little about the car journey - reminded me of long journey's when we were little- just the flip side now - sounds like a nightmare but you can look back and laugh (if a little hysterically :)) glad you had a good time and felt better.

lots going on -'we have a complaint with environmental health about the hotel next door - new owners seem to think they have carte blanche to act like a nightclub so that is stressful, we want to rent our house out and rent elsewhere - to get 3 beds and a better location but are in negative equity :-( so can't sell - so that's stressful, need to lose weight but finding hard with ollie and his sleep - plus it's hard when you're shattered! I feel I need to find me as well - and so tired and so much to do that seems like a world away

Helen it sounds horrible with the hotel next door, thats not helping your sleep and stress levels I am sure. If you ever want a free place to stay my house is always open...;)
It must be hard being in negative equity and knowing that you cannot sell. Our place isn't selling either its been on since January, we have had a tonne of viewers but no luck! We are getting close to taking it off the market I think fed up with the showings every week.

Don't know if I mentioned that Euan has been complaining of a sore tummy for months, sometimes it seemd real, other times its a manipulation technique...I took him to the doctor last wednesday and she wanted us to get a couple of poo samples for him. He had lots of diarrhoea last week so it was easy enough. OUr doctor called and wants to see him again so he must have an infection in his poo or something. He seems to have stopped complaning about a sore tummy.

What he is doing though...is being a little manipulater and it shows you how kids can get you into trouble. He hates going to bed right now and wants to sleep in our bed. When I am making him go to his own room, he throws a strop telling me he isn't happy, when I ask him why he says because your hitting me. I ask him where and he says you were hitting me on my face. Now I have NEVER hit him on the face (unless I am having a severe case of memory loss ;) on occasions he has had a tap on his bottom when I have lost it but come on never on the face or anywhere close. If anyone heard that they would think I have a little abused child. Two nights in a row we have had the same monologue while trying to get him to bed.

Very strange but a bit funny too as long as no one else hears.

can you try the kissing game

you give him a kiss goodnight and say you'll be back in a minute to give him another kiss, come back within a minute and give him another kiss goodnight. Tell him if he is quiet and tries to go to sleep then you'll be back in a couple of minutes to give him another kiss - go back 2 mins later. Then keep repeating but extending the time before you go back (not sure whether you tell them it's a longer time or not)

hope Euan's tummy is ok.re the manipulating - where on earth do they learn this stuff !

The negative equity is v annoying (we bought beginning of 2007 :dohh: but if we let and rent elsewhere at least we can clear that whilst still moving on with our lives - fxd!

Hope that works for you, fingers crossed!

I think I will try the kissing game every night this week its been about 9pm before getting him to bed... last nights conversation was very funny though. He told me that he was very unhappy about it being bed time and he wanted to sleep with me. I told him he had to go to bed and then he said he couldnt go to bed because he was very sore and he needed snuggles, I asked him what was hurting and bless him he said it was his hair that was sore! I obviously had to pretend that I was making his hair better with some kisses while trying not to laugh about it.

DH took him to the Dr today and apparently his poo was full of crystals and the doc has give him chewable good bacteria tabs for his bowel. Obviously being Steven he didn't ask any questions about it, so I resorted to googling and google said its very rare in young children but usually related to some sort of parasitic infection. We have to repeat poo specimens in 4 weeks.

Thanks for the tip H.

Hi girls,

Sorry i have been AWOL, went straight back to work after we got back from holiday and it's been very mental here.

Just trying to catch up.

Rach sorry to hear about the fur baby, how sad, big :hugs: hope you got back all your bits in your suitcase.

Jo - hope Euan's poo sorts it's self out now you have something for it. The kissing game sounds good!

Helen - hope you manage to rent out and get somewhere else. x

Half term for me so will try get up to date and back on a bit more

Happy first birthday Foley :cake:

Hope he ahd a fab party Lou and that he enjoyed his birthday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lou - your holiday sounds lovey as does the party. Can't believe how fast all our babies are growing up. What job are you back at? Did you apply for a new one? How is it? Who has Foley when your working?

Rach - Hard to believe it will be C's 1st birthday soon too. DO you have any plans?

Well we are on our 1st cycle TTC #3 child, its a bit daunting but exciting at the same time!

wow - happy 1st bday foley! And Rach's mid summer babe's bday soon!

wow Jo - brave lady - true Scottish determination!

Thanks Ladies! he had a fab birthday, great party - he had so much fun and was truely knacked after! I'm still tired - didn't help i was back at work 4 days a week before hand so still recovering from that.

Jo - very exciting! Fingers crossed for you!! xx It's same old job, being made redundant on 31st Aug, so had to go back for a bit. I'm applying for a job today - really nice school my friend works at, ideal job for me. Mean me going full time though and DH part time as i can earn more than him, which is a bit daunting. DH is taking 4 weeks parental leave to have fo for the period i have to go back for now, then his parents will have him for last 2 weeks. If i get a job then we will sort out something more permentant child care wise.

rach can't beleive C is almost 1 too! it goes so fast!

House tidying today - new toys need to find a home, old toys put away etc. but i'm just so tired i just want o curl up!

Ah I see, never realised that you had to go back for a bit before being made redundant. Fingers crossed for the job, hope you get it. Will you be using your sign language for it.

Thanks Jo xx unfortutanly no - but help pay for me to continue training to be a interpreter (or at least next few levels. Just normal teaching job with small responsibility

aaarrr responsibility - I remember it well

not sure my brain can cope with responsibility any more! God help my colleagues when I go back to work!

Rach I think we all get that feeling when we are contemplating the return to the workforce...its tough but your brain does catch up again quite quick and then its lovely to be doing adult stuff.

I am now officially in my TWW of my first cycle...already symptom spotting like crazy and I am only about 3dpo so a bit premature ;)

Other news is we think we have sold our house...we got an offer today and we have given a counter offer so we will find out tomorrow if its going to happen.

yay to the tww. It's like the old days! Keep us posted with your ss, are you temping? And fab news on the house, yay!

Thanks Rach it is like the old days except its just me doing it this time and so many of us have fallen away from B&B.

I am symptom spotting like crazy and my testing date is not until 23 June so a bit away....having waves of nausea, lots of CM, and I smelt a smell today that I have not smelt since I was duffed..I cannot imagine though it would happen that fast at my age. We will see. If I am not then going to miss a few months as our move out date is 10th August...then try again once we are sorted.

Yay to the house Jo! Move out date already too! Do you have somewhere to go to? Fingers crossed on the tww! just over a week now to go!

Rach your brain does catch up - but i still get blank moments when i forget what i was saying (bit embassing in front of the kids saying 'what was i just going on about??)

Another week done, been tough, had a very bad lesson this week. Had some tears. 5 weeks to go. Applied for another job, no responsibility and part time....just gotta hope i get interview to one of them!

Hope your all well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->