Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

ooo yes developmental is another one - I always go with teething angst as ollie has been constantly teething for so long - only 4 more teeth left to get and I think he is teething them now - well my nipples say he is anyway - he is also off his food and won't let you feed him, more frequent wake ups and early waking...

Hope its the teeth. 3 new ones this week and poss a fourth coming aswell. Last night was better, he went down much better.

Had total meltdown this morning. We were supposed to be setting of for a christening at 9.30. I asked R to get ready for 9 so if we were late it would be 9.30 anyways. So at 9.40 he is ready to help pack the car. I got up, showered, washed hair, got C ready, washed, did his bag/food for the day. Got the pressie ready. All R had to do was get bloody ready. And I had a total cryathon at 9.45 when he wasnt ready. I couldnt stop crying. It has totally runed my day, I am still upset about it now. Is this a bit ridiculous?

I think its the pnd making me hang onto upset like this. I thought I was getting better. Lack of sleep doesnt help either.

Do your oh's help when you are going out somewhere? or do they just get themselves ready and its up to you to sort baby/yourself? He has no regard whatsoever to the fact that there issomeone else to get ready apart from him. He was even ironing a shirt at 9.15 when he could have done it last night. I got up at 7.30 to have a bloody shower ffs.

sorry for the rant, really needed to get that out x

might need direction but he does help.

bet it was the teeth if he's pushing them through right now x

ps don't be hard on yourself, deep breath, take a logical all's done now attitude and choose to leave it behind as "one of those days"

next time micro-manage Ralph :)

Steven is on occasions like Ralph but sometimes he is good too but he needs direction usually and he is always late.

Got on Stevens insurance for $66 so it turns out to go onto someone elses insurance its cheap but if its your own car then that is when the real hefty sum applies.

I was out driving today and yesterday with Steven and I did a bit myself last night so it was fine. I don't really like it though but I know that I need to do it. I can't imagine not being nervous in the car or hesitant or having the ability to read gaps etc when changing lanes. I hit the car bumper of a wall today in a car park and Steven was not happy which was fair enough and I really didn't want to drive it afterwards, but he made me.

The traffic is very very busy over here with huge intersections which I hate.

Meant to mention going to see a therapist on Tuesday (how North American to I sound - I can say that I am having therapy)

I figured that I have too much stress in my life and a lot of feelings of guilt etc about home and well you know the moans, I go up and down emotionally and at the moment I am on an up moment although not manic incase you are thinking that, I think just normal. I know that I have too many downdays and spend a lot of evenings in tears so I referred myself to the counselling and psychology team at work, its free and confidential. I will go along and chat with them and see if they can help me sort a few things out and give me some coping techiniques. I have felt better since doing that too be honest!

Having a lovely weekend apart from knocking the car into the wall.

after a while you can't imagine not driving and the car becomes an extension of you.

Hope the therapy sorts a few coping mechanisms out for you.

I hope so! I don't want to feel like a bag of nerves every time I sit in a car. At least when Steven is there he can still point out mistakes etc but by myself I don't entirely like it and I know it will get easier the more I do it. I think I am more worried because the driving over here is awful, today I drove myself just up to the mall so about 5m there...and a taxi was following me the entire way right up my backside and tooting his horn at me the entire way... for dangerous stuff too. Like stopping for a lady to cross and not moving as soon as she has passed my bumper, I waited till she was safely across a bit more before moving. You can turn right here on almost every red light and a lot corresponds with pedestrian crossings, its totally stupid! Can't remember what else he was tooting me for but for something that I did safely. There are a million crashes here every day, I have seen hundreds of cars go through red lights, I have seen hundreds of cars go the wrong way up a one way street, its the only place that I have seen ambulance drivers, and other emergency vehicles cutting you up on the roads... its really bad!

Anyway my appointment is tomorrow, I will see what she has to say. I feel that its good to go once and not sure if they will tell me that I need to go back based on my issues.

Hope your all doing well.

the french blood runs through their veins haha :)

Therapy session was ok, all the details are posted on my journal if you want to read it. Its too long to reproduce again.

Jo - just read your journel, hope you feel better getting it all off your chest and hope she is able to help you feel more settled and better in yourself. You are doing a fab job, it must be so hard being over there without help. How long are the sessions. Re- driving, they sound a bit mad out there, only driven in the US - out of boston up to new hampshire - but driving does become second nature, and you stop thinking about things so much. It's strange how it happens, but it does become more natural.

Rach - think helen has good tip and micro manage him! he he! DH is pretty good, but has habit of doing things at strange times - ie we are rushing to get out and he decides now is the time the bathroom needs a clean - it's nice that he's doing it and all but not right then!

Car is packed and we are off to cornwall tomorrow. Just have fo swimming lesson in an hour, then driving to my mums to get rid of the m25 bit tomorrow. hope it stops raining!

Well done with the driving so far Jo, I hit the front of my car on walls all the time so you are not alone (usually in the multi storey!!). Glad therapy went well, is it cbt? I am finding mine v helpful, it doesnt fele like you are doing therapy but its a big help anyway.

Happy holidays Lou. Is the weather set to improve any time soon? We are off next week - it is currently raining in Crete!

Update on the AF saga from last week. AF was 3/4 days late and it was small spotting for 5-6 days ish. got up one morning and had bright red and a weird white clump which looked like an empty sausage (small one). So think I may have had a chemical. Still bleeding now on and off and no consistent amounts. Had nasty cramps last week but nothing recently. Not really upset about it (was on the day found the sausage thing but not a great deal), its just one of those things that happens for a reason. xx

Charlie is doing really well with his eating now. I have cut out most if his day milk and he pretty much eats anything now x

Thanks girls.

I have only had one session and its not CBT, just counselling in general. Its only short term so don't think it will happen long.

Its 8.30pm and I am knackered... the women wanted me to write about my times during the week that I feel tired and overwhelmed, angry bla bla bla and this is one of them. came home from work tired and saw 3 loads of washing chucked onto the bed, ok I know I am lucky to have a spouse that does the washing when I am at work but just dumping dry load after dry load on the bed was pants. Put all that away before dinner, kids are now in bed and a total bomb site awaits me downstairs. The living room is a tip and the kitchen needs cleaned, dishes done and the floor needs washed, its covered in paint from our nanny and apple juice and I dont know what else so I know it will be about 10pm before I am done then its bedtime.....all I can say is PANTS!

Have fun in Cornwall Lou, it will be ace!

Rach - Crete will be fab, have never been but I am sure you will get some nice weather. Sorry to hear that you think you might have had a chemical. :( :hugs:

Hello all. Just checking in to check out, as we are off on holiday tomorrow. Packing almost complete (Charlie sure travels heavy!) and we are just having a push on the milk and eggs by having fried egg sarnies with hot choc for dinner! Had no idea what to pack for him really so he'll be living in vests and swim nappies and baby grows. Looking forward to it actually, even the flight, and for dh to have lots of time with C. have a great week all xxxxxxxx

Have a wonderful time, its going to be such fun having a proper holiday. Have fun!

crikey you're brave Rach - I know lots of folk manage it and Jo did long haul with 2 but I'm a wimp haha

have a fab time!

afm exhausted - ollie up 1 or 2 hourly at the mo :(

Howdy Helen. How's O's sleep now, hope he's going a bit longer between wakes for you. Does he need feeding or just cuddles?

Returned from hols yesterday - took 4 hours to do the 1 hour trip home from Gatwick. Got half way home (stopped as C did a massive poo and vomit) to realise we had left one of the bags on the pavement outside the car. We were packing the bags in and just jumped in the car and left the most important bag which contains the following - 3 passports, wallet, purse, 2 blackberrys, steriliser and 5 bottles, among other things. NIghtmare! So i need to go back at some point and collect it!!

Also, returned home to v bad news re our youngest cat. Found out that she has leukemia and we are going to lose her sooner than we wished (she is 3 years old, just), we don't think she will go much longer and we dont want her to be in pain or suffer so we have to pick the right moment. It is devestating.

How is everyone

How was your holiday LuLu x

What a nightmare about your bag! How was the holiday itself?

:hugs: sorry about your furbaby Rach - very sad :(

Ollie's sleep is up and down at the mo -'would give anything for a full night!

I bet! They must seem like a lifetime away but when you get them back you will be reminiscing about them.

I think we will be saying goodbye quite soon, she doesnt like being picked up and is very hot. Can't stand to think she might be suffering. She does go out if I go out and seema little perky but I know she is struggling :cry:

oh bless her poor little thing :cry: it's so tough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->