Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

OMG Jo. House is A-mazing. Is that a red fire hydrant out the front? I love the look of the house, its just what I aimagine living in if I were to move across the water!

My friend is moving to Dubai and I'm really happy for her but also really sad. It will just be another reminder that I am alone here with no family (she is a close friend and a northerner so I always feel at home hanging out with her). It also makes me want to reassess my life anf maybe move to somewhere like Dubai for a change!

Love the house Jo! I'd love to have a house like that! I love houses with the big portch out front....in love with your new house! Fxed for a quick BFP for you once your all in your new home.

Em great news you found a school you liked. How long till they let you know they are in?

Helen sounds like Ollie is doing so well! Hope you enjoy your weekend away!

Rach sorry to hear your good friend is moving away, when does she go? How far away do your family live?

I'm good, made it through first stage of interview for a new job, got formal interview on Monday. Got more prep to do tomorrow.

Thanks girls, I am pleased with it and yes its a red fire hydrant outside the house. Really looking forward to moving in.

Rach - I can sympathise with you. I know what its like to be lonely, and not close to family. It will be just as hard for your friend moving away. Saying goodbye to all my close friends was the hardest thing I ever had to do. It gets easier with friends now as I had 3 best friends in amongst aqaintances...2 of the close friends have fallen away so I have 1 now. It doesn't get any easier saying goodbye to our families though.

Lou - well done on getting through the first stage of the interview. Good Luck for Monday?

What subjects do you teach? or are you in primary school? not even sure if that is what its called in England.

Jo i teach law and business. Job is for business, but may get to teach both if i get it. it's just sixth form (post 16) for really got fingers crossed as behaviour issues me a lot less! I'm secondary (11 to 18).

Thanks, all prepared now for tomorrow, but afternoon interview so be playing on mind all day again!

Sounds interesting...so I guess you did law and business at uni before teaching. Never even knew that was a subject in school these days.

How did the interview go Lou? Fingers crossed it went well.

Thanks jo! My degree is in law. No call yet, hopefully tomorrow!

How's your week been

(this is my fifth time of trying to post!)

I got the job and my best friends waters have just broke, so super excited tonight!

Excellent..congratulations super chuffed for you. How is your friend doing in her labour...is the baby born yet?

Congratulations Lou! Sept start? :flower:

Ralph got offered a new job today which he interviewed for last week. His office will be round the corner from mine so we can commute adn lunch together, hurrah! Makes a great change frmo his working in London, grrr, rubbish commute dats are OVER

Charlie is walking too, he's walking really really well, everywhere!

At Mums this weekend for her 60th and its raining cats and dogs.

Thanks rach and jo! Start in october after we get back from hols. My friend had a little boy, all over and done with in 12 hours. She's still in hospital so not met him yet as they only offer one visiting time a day at her hospital.

Well done Ralph! Do you work far from home rach?

Well done on charlie walking! Super fun!

Got fo first proper shoes today and got him measured foot wise now he is really favouring walking. Hope everyone is having nice weekend. Hope your having better summer weather than us Jo!

COngrats Rach that Ralph got a new job... a commute and some lunches together would be super nice. Everyone has big changes coming, what a lot we have all achieved. Hope you have a good birthday at your mums.

SO glad to hear C is walking and doing really well, its fun and it sounds like you are feeling much better too. You sound quite cheerful in your posts...so happy that we are all doing better.

Lou - glad to hear your friend had a nice short labour. Its always amazing when you see and hold a newborn again, its so hard to remember that your kids were once that small and utterly dependent.

Sorry to say girls but yes summer has arrived here....its about 26/27 and it looks like that for the next 10 days ish...usually once it starts it lasts for around 4 months with small blips of a few days here and there.

I am driving Steven to work today and then taking the kids to a local park, with swings/slides/bike trails so Euan can ride his bike, there is a huge spray park and a small wade pool so taking all of our bathing suits and a picnic lunch. It should be a nice afternoon.

congrats Lou and Ralph! :yipee:

Charlie sounds like he's doing fab!

Sounds lovely Jo :)

When I logged on I accidentally went to pg6 rather than the last pg and had a little read - so strange reading our conversation so long ago and after so much has changed!

I have done that a few times too Helen...its a bit strange to look back on when we were all pre our babies...

How are you doing?

Don't know if I mentioned that I am skipping this month in my TTC #3 baby mode as we will be moving in about 4 weeks. I don't want to be newly pregnant and carrying heavy boxes etc.

Although just did an OPK and got a stonking positive so almost reconsidering but should hold my ground..

Hope your doing ok. I think my temp job is going to be posted permanent this week, I have to re apply for it though which is a bugger. Fingers crossed that I get it...not getting it when I am doing it will really be a kick in the teeth.

Hi ladies,
Oh gosh where do I start. i got so much to catch up on. Congrats Lou on the new job. Jo lets swap houses teehee!!
its been ages ladies and I thought I would pop in and see how we are all doing. I was pleasantly suprised that the group still exists and that you are all still in touch. Now I feel so guilty for falling off :(. I will just update you quickly. After a year off work I got back at the start of the year only to find the office where am located is closing end of this year and we are all being made redundant. I had to think quick, anyway I decided to go back to uni and start this sept doing midwifery. Am so excited and looking forward to it but really nervous. Gosh there is so much to fill you in on but time is pressing. I promise to occassionally pop in and say hello. Kaiden is a big lad now, we had a skwabble this morning because he wanted to wear his handy manny slippers to nursery :-(, screamed the whole way and instead of 'good bye mummy' I got 'mummy naughty'. Till next time girls, kisses to all the toddlers and baby dust to all you TTCing again. I may join you again soon.
xxx

So lovely to read your update thekey..am a bit jealous about you heading to uni to be a midwife..I would love to do that. Its going to be a big change and a huge challenge but you have some life experience now of the whole process which helps hugely. Well done on the change. I love Kai saying naughty mummy - brilliant.

please pop in again and let us know how your doing.

key! lovely to hear from you! good luck on your new start! What a lovely change! hope it all goes well! Kaiden sounds like he is doing great!

Jo! Hope it all goes well applying for your job! big fingers crossed it gets changed to permentant! Ekk! what a dilemia! I say go with your heart! Met my friends baby, fo decided to put his snack on his head! was weird to think he was that small once! no broodyness. The opposite in fact!

Thanks helen! hope your ok x

One week left at work, can't wait.

Glad to hear you had no broodiness...I am awful these days when I see a small baby I can't stop smiling like a nutter....its very wierd. I used to think people doing what I do now were nut jobs...

Woohoo to a week to go till you finish work that sounds great. How long do you have off before the new job starts?

Schools finished here a few weeks ago and they don't go back until mid September its a really really long break.

The jobs postings are up..there are 3 jobs going one permanent, one temporary to replace hopefully me going into it and also 1 mat leave coverage...I told the girls today that if I don't get the permanent job then I will stay temp but find something else which I think is reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->