Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Wow you have a packed schedule coming up, it looks fab. It is on tv here, but when everything is live I am at work as I am 8 hours behind you. I get to see a few things in the evening but its generally all repeats. My favourite event is all things swimming.

Excited about the move, Olivia is oblivious and Euan seems ok, a bit up and down.

No shopping to the states right now ;( which is probably a good thing.

Ladies - how are you all???

Have been awol from here for a while, have had some health issues - been having heart palpitations non stop(literally 5 jumps a minute, every minute every hour every day) for nearly 5 months now, its horrendous, however after 5 months and every test known to man(did private and NHS) I know that I am not about to drop dead and I just have to live with it - I can take medication but not while TTC/pregnant or I can have an op - open heart surgery not really appealing to me at mo - for the time being and it may go away of its own accord!!!

Anyway that sort of derailed TTC for me - it was brought on by stress/exhaustion and running on adrenaline for too long according to docs!! I don't partic feel stressed though I have to say. Anyway back TTC now as I can hear a big clock ticking and I feel like have left it too late!! Wish I'd started trying when Thalia was 6 months!!

THis is first month for a while proper TTC and 5dpo I have just POAS hahahaha. BFN obvs.

Am totes jealous of several friends with babies T's age who are pregnant or already had number 2 but am managing to contain it.

Is anyone else TTC?

LOu have seen all your Olympic posts - I am soooooo in to it, its on 24/7 here(much to Thalias chagrin, shes a total TV addict, bad mummy) and we're off to Olypmic Park tonight, how did you get all your tickets???????

Jo are you moving soon? We've just bought a house - well we've exchanged, v excited, so glad won't be throwing money away on rent anymore. Its not big but has lovey garden for T - she LOVES being outside, even in paddling pool when its freezing. She is bonkers.

Rachel, Helen how are you?? Has Toni had her baby yet??? Havent seen anything on facebook yet.

Right back to Olympics, really want couple more golds today so we can leapfrog the frogs on the medal table ASAP!!

Lucy, so lovely to hear your update...it sounds like you have had a real scary time with your heart issues glad to hear its been looked at extensively it must have given you all such a fright.

I see you have Olympic fever from all your FB posts...so jealous of Lou going to tonnes of events. Its on the tv here but I don't catch much live and they are mainly showing events with canadians in it which is fair enough so I am missing a lot of the Brit wins but my team GB are doing fabulous....it must be there best ever Olympics in recent times anyway.

I am also TTC #3 tried in June, skipped July and undecided about this month yet. We move house next week so I think I should maybe skip this month and try from next month.

Its super hot today, had the kids out now we are home, going to go to our pool later with a friend which will be really nice, just after dinner.

Lou looks like your having a fabulous time.

Have not heard anything about Toni, just checked her FB page. She must be quite far on though it seems like awhile ago she mentioned she was pregnant.

Back to work tomorrow. Feel sick.

Loving the Olympics! Well jeal that you've been able to get over Lou. We might at some point but I'm not vg at planning so will have to wait and see. I thought the opening erenomy was awesome, proud to be British. Totally welled up at Jess Ennis yesterday too when she stormed down the home straight for first place. Do you get sood coverage in Can Jo?

V exciting to be back ttc Lucy. Don't worry about the old tick-tock-clock, you've plenty of time to pop another out (or two!). It only takes one as they say. Congrats on your house purchase, glad Thalia will have her own garden to play in. C loves it outside too, his fave trick is to eat the soil followed closely by grabbing the roses. Oh the stress.

Think we will ttc in January if I can wait that long. We are planning a loft conversion at mo (planning approval just been granted) so I need to work to pay for that, so can't get preggo too soon.

Mum is here. She is living with us days a week now (coming Sun pm and going home Weds eve), and she is looking after C. nice having her here.

Gotta go but will catch up properly soon. Need to work out what to wear tomorrow and cross my fingers it is clean!

wow Lou - my oh will be totally jealous!

good luck at work Rach!

How did the test go Jo?

:wave: hey Lucy - sorry you've been ill - fxd for sticky eggs !

afm just keeping busy - but feel getting nowhere fast haha :)

Rach - fab that your mum is with you for awhile to help out. I am enjoying the olympics but not getting to see that much live with the time difference...and what I do see is generally some crap that I am not interested in but its on because there are Canadian participants. I did catch the tennis the other day the final...and I was super excited for Andy Murray to win but the tv over here didn't bother showing the medal ceremony after so I was a bit dissapointed. Good luck at work.

Helen - we dont sit our tests until the 23rd August....a bit worried about it as we have not had any time to study at all. Going to ask if we can perhaps postpone a little will see.

Stressed out about the move......

First week back not too bad. No work arranged for me so scratching around. Very tired, haven't really slept all week. C was ab fine with granny, hasn't batted an eye lid re who looks after him at all!

Hi Ladies - sorry been bit AWOL, but i'm sure mine and OH FB updates have kept you updated! lol! Tad bit of olympic fever in this household. Only two more events left, athletics tonight and modern pentathlon on sunday. Foley has been a star of all his grandparents, going to bed on time and sleeping 12 hours for them! Been getting in as much cuddles as i can. Lucy we got them all since they went on public sale in June ish. My OH has been obessed, we have had tracker emails and websites up telling us when the tickets were coming on, and then it's a quick run for the laptop to buy them from locog before they disappear! I'll be glad not to hear the bloody beeping on my laptop after sunday - he's still got it up now to try get tickets for closing cemerony!!

Lucy sorry to hear about your health problems, glad they have checked you all out. Is it a rapid heart rythem then? My friends OH had that, he had the op i think as he did not get on with the drugs. Good luck TTC! two of my friends are preggies too, due nov and feb! Don't worry about the clock, you have plenty of time! xx

Jo - really hope the move went well today/yesterday (i get confused with the time difference know your behind us). Hope you love your new house! Are you not allowed to stream the BBC out there? shame they concentrate on candians, Andy Murreys match was great!

Helen glad to hear your well and keeping busy!

Rach glad to hear the first week back went well! must be nice having your mum there. Is she minding C while you are at work? How many days are you doing?

I thnk toni told us in dec or jan, so guessing a sept or oct baby maybe??

Just trying to sort some bits out for the CRB check for new job, can't find marriage certificate, and arranging to meet some child minders. As you can see i've been distracted! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

R has left me. He has packed all his stuff and gone. Had a massive argument today and I ended up telling him it was over, I don't love him anymore and that he needed to move out.

I am devestated at what is ahead.

We were arguing about C's nap (like usual) and it ended up with him pretty much hitting me. He was shoving me and did it 3 times really hard, he really hurt me.

oh my goodness Rach - massive hugs - don't know what to say - has he ever been violent before? Have you got good support? You poor thing- it's bad enough dealing with the breakup of a relationship without having to be strong for your baby! More hugs! So sorry hx

Oh rach, I'm so sorry to hear what's happened, big big hugs!! Has he reacted like that before? Have you got your mum around for support? Oh rach, be thinking of you, must be so hard xxx

Thank you huns :)

It was an aweful argument and I was on my own Fri night/Sat and he came round 1pm on Sunday. As soon as I saw him, I realised that I do love him and want to work it out. On the Fri/Sat I was so confused and wondering if I still loved him, they were not good days. I was thinking about what my life might be like and what C's would be like.

Anyways, we both said things we shouldnt have on Friday and R says he was defending himself as I verbally threatened him (so ashamed, said I wanted to punch him in the face, but i didnt I just felt like that as I was so mad). We are working through things and he has moved back now. xxxxxxxxx

Rach, glad he's now nack and your working through things. Is it possible to go to someone you can both talk it through with? Big :hugs:

Yes I think we are going to get marriage guidance, he is looking into it :hugs:

So tired today. Been on my own since Thurs, (R on a hiking trip in Scotland). Its so tiring! I didnt realise how often I nudge ralph in the night to see to C, or even when he gets him up in the morning. We have been to a 1st birthday today and a housewarming BBQ afterwards. Need to do the Tesco shop. And pack a picnic for tomorrow trip to the Living Rainforest. Dont know when that is going to happen!

How is everyone

out first CCB will be 2 soon, can you believe it x

crazy!

glad things look to be going good again Rach, sounds like a lot of talking needs to be done - fxd you guys will come out of this stronger than ever.

I know what you mean about losing your wing man - it is sooooooo much easier when you can tag team! 2 against 1 evens things up a bit too ;)

I still have loads to do - lots of sorting - still don't know where to start - and with a lo you really are limited on time aren't you!

tomorrow we're going to "fairy tale forest"

https://www.churchfarm.org.uk/index.php/fairytaleforest

so we'll get there early so ollie can have a play, then do the fairy tale forest and have lunch then head back - should be fun :)

hx

hi everyone!

Hope everyones ok.

Rach did ralph get anything sorted? Hope your doing ok :hugs:Hope you enjoyed the living rain forest! what was it like?

Helen how was the fairy tale forest?

Jo hope you've settled in to your new home well xx

Off to florida on saturday, starting to stress a little about getting packed! Have child minder trial friday morning, hoping its 3rd time lucky! Had a mare of a 2 week period child minder wise, gave up first one as it turns out it was my friends one and she was very upset that i was using her too. Then after seeing 8 more, the one we choose could only have him till 3pm due to school pick ups. Broke down a bit on friday and rung DH at work and he calmed me down. We have decided to go for my 2nd choice, very outdoorsy and i was umming and arring over both anyway. Lady had good report, but what i liked in report was 'cuddles were plentlyful' and we spent almost 2 hours there and he was so relaxed. 200ft garden and very outdoorsy. so hopefully it will work out for the best in the end as we may move her way (shes the next town down) by time he goes to school as better secondary schools there, so he won't have to change minders when he goes to school.

Anyway - hope everyone is well xx

OK...had typed massive message then B&B ate it.

Been very very busy and exhausted just couldn't be arsed coming on here..

The move was fine, we are totally unpacked, new furniture bought, garden done still have some pictures to put up but all well, we love our new house and the area that we are living in is really nice too. Work is exhausting....really stressful not helped by the commute..1hr10m to get there in 1hr45m -2hr to get home. Big learning curve on the driving front doing the long drives. Euan is struggling...and we are struggling with him he is very violent and angry..i think due to me being a bit emotional...very hard stressful time at once..stevens depression came to a head a few weeks ago but I think we have turned a corner...err...
he starts pre school on Tuesday which will be good.

ON holiday for 2 weeks and then back at work for 2 days hten my parents arrive for 2 weeks which will be awesome. Planning a camping trip with both bambinos..

We sat our CAnadian citizenship exams a few weeks ago so that was a bit stressful too, they were quite hard.

Lou - enjoy your holiday to FLorida its going to be great.

Helen - how are you doing?

Rach - so sorry to read about you & Ralph..but glad to hear he is moved back in and you are working on things. Having a young child no matter how joyful does put a strain onto the strongest of relationships...esp when you have no support. IS your mum still around?

Will be on a bit more now..

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.

Work is going ok. Have been back almost 2 months now. Some weeks are better than others, I just have to make sure I'm not taking on too much work as I don't want to be stressing out.

I found a cat face down in our water butt today. Total devestation. The poor thing. Ralphs late home tonight so he can't deal with it til tomorrow. The poor thing, I feel dreadful.

I'm totally excited about Christmas and have strated xmas shopping already :)

Just realised this reads like I am bi-polar as its happy then sad lol! Em is getting married this weekend I think. GL Em! x

wow bbeen off here for ages! hope Em is enjoying being a married woman!

I can't believe how fast time goes - does anyone have a pause button?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->