Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

yey the key! Glad Kaiden is doing well ! Wow his speech is fab!

fxd Jo! Good luck with the house move!

these days will fly by Lou - all the goodbyes - it's quite a cathartic experience I found....

Well Ollie has a bad cough - has coughed himself sick a few times- if no improvement drs on monday! He is ok in himself apart from the cough and barfing - just a bit on the odd morning. My sis had a baby 10 days ago - she had nearly gone for csection due to horrible borth experience last time - I really hoped she wouldn't and she decided against it in the end and had a fab birth - had to have gel to start her off but baby came in 6hrs from gel going in - she didn't have awful contractions and made it without meds - well paracetamol and g&a. She had a little girl and called her Lily after our grandmother who passed away at Christmas. Lily is 7lb 10oz - so dinky and cute!

Helen - hope Ollie gets better soon.

Sounds like your sister had a great experience 2nd time around...fantastic.

Congratulations on becoming an Auntie again Helen, welcome to the world baby Lily. Hope Oliver picks up tomorrow x

Had an awful night here. Terrible argument with OH, C was crying lots and lots and was pretty much inconsolable. I saw red and so did OH. It was truly horrible.

I see your Avatar says hopeful Jo, how many dpo are you?! x

Jo - i'm starting at the beginning of october, so get quite a while off now, and going florida in september just before i start. Sounds fair to me Jo, hopefully you will get the permenant one. My new jobs temp too, review in feb.

Helen sorry to hear ollie is unwell, hope he's feeling better! Congrats to your sister!

Rach sorry to hear you had a bad night. Hope your day today has been better :hugs:

Lou - it must be nice to have the whole summer off. I guess its unpaid though. I would love to go to Florida..have you been before?

Hey all. Still not really talking to OH and he has been in spare room all week.

How did you feel packing your 3 boxes up LuLu? Enjoy the long summer.

Glad he's on the mend H :thumbup:

glad hes on the mend helen!

jo - i get paid for the 6 week holidays as not redundant till then. then won't get paid till oct. need to be permenant by next year so get paid summer hols otherwise be v tight

sorry to hear you and oh are still not talking. hope your able to patch it up soon! when are you due back to work? felt bit sad yesterday as some of my students got upset, but felt ok today. i'm done now!

just been enjoying playing with fo this afternoon. nice to have some time off with him again

Hopeful for the future rach as opposed to pg....didn't try this month...might off the next cycle will depend on how close it is to the move or afterwards..

lou glad your getting some pay...enjoy your summer it sounds awful

rach hope you have made up with DH.... its awful when you have a fight like that.

H glad olliepops is on the mend

hope you and ralph sort it out rach - it's hard when you have a child as you have little time to just have it out and so little alone time to sort out your thoughts!

so is anyone planning baby stuff over the summer ?- I def think ollie is an outdoor type bod - he loves being out - keeps bringing me his shoes and taking me to the door - even at bedtime - we're out so much and he just loves to roam - so I have a fine balance as can't expect him to stay in his pushchair all the time - he loves walking along - thinking of getting one of those little backpack pushchairs so he can walk more when out and about. Will have to see what's on - lots of baby groups finish over the summer which is a pain - as do our swimming lessons - and loads of stuff is so busy in the summer - would be great to live near the sea!

Both my kiddos love being out doors too. Don't have too many plans...I find that I only have weekends with the kids and weekends at the moment are taken up with boring house stuff and no fun...we move in 2 weeks so looking forward to having some fun then. We have 2 weeks of holidays from Sept 10th but not sure if we can afford to do anything anyway....being together for 2 weeks is going to be a lovely treat in itself.

Summer is a pain though for reduced activities....we have Euan in a summer camp but there is nothing for Olivias age.

We move 2 weeks today and we have SOOOO much to do in the house, its incredible. We have hardly anything packed and I just can't be bothered. I suppose I have to get on it soon..;)

Helen all of ours stop too. been going out for picnics and to soft play places with him, playing in the garden. He loves to be outdoors too! it's such a shame they stop over the summer!!

Jo - hope all the packing goes well, i can't imagine moving again (though i do want to in few years) all that packing. i'm sure it will all come together! Must be very exciting! Two weeks in sept sounds lovely! i'm sure you'll have a great time!

Off to our first olympic event on sunday - rowing - got out bag packed, flag, t shirt and reins for foley. but now rain is forecast so need to get him rain mack and some boots quick tomorrow as heading down to hotel in slough

Have fun at the Olympics...it looks fab on the tele. Wish I could be there too and share in all the excitement.

Enjoy!

I have to do some house stuff this weekend, we are going to the house on Sunday for a final inspection and hoping that they have fixed everything that we asked them too. Looking forward to it actually.

We got word today that we have our exams for our Canadian citizenship test on 23 August, its like the worst timing ever.

Thanks Jo! Loved wAtching it on tv last night. Really looking forward to tomorrow now!

What do you have to do in your test? Do you need to revise?? Hope the house inspection goes well tomorrow. You must be getting so excited!!

Yes we need to revise and I knew that the notice would come now with the worst timing ever. We put our papers in about 13 months ago, and you get notice to sit an exam and then you have to go to it or your case is put back again. Once you sit the exam it takes about another year before you hear anything. We are not allowed to travel outside Canada until we get it.

We have a study guide, lots of names, dates, declarations, govenrment stuff tonnes of Canadian history. Its a written exam and also multiple choice questions. I really can't be bothered with it to be honest.

Never got to see the opening ceremony as I taped it off the wrong channel one of the asian ones and they talked cantonese the entire time. Hubby liked it as he is a huge underworld fan!

Good luck jo! does it give you benefits if you get citzenship? does that mean you can't leave canada until you get results or until you take the test?How did the inspection go?

Shattered after 2 days at the rowing. Got 2 days off before we have 5 days of olympic events and my first night away from Foley and whole day not seeing him (bit nervous about that one, but he will be with my mum then my dad is collecting him so i'm sure he will get spolit rotten and be fine).

Foley threw up everything last night at the hotel - all over the bed. they offered us to change rooms, but we ended up in a room right by a main road so OH asked to move again as he struggles to sleep with noise and our hotel the night before the people next to us phone was going off all night...so needed a good nights kip. They were very patient with us!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the rowing....sorry Foley was pukey hope he is better now. You mentioned that you have 5 days of Olympic events coming up what are you going to see? Wish I was there it looks fab. Not getting to watch that much on tv since we are 8 hours behind and when I do get to watch it, its not live.

We cannot leave Canada until we actually get citizenship so around a year from now...maybe end of August 2013....I can't be bothered studying at all.

Hope your all doing well.

We have track cycling, swimming, several athletics, hanball, hockey, waterpolo and modern pentathlon. Busy times, but very exciting. That's shame your not able to catch much of it, we have it on all day here!

So your not able to pop over to America then for shopping? How long till the move now? Are the kids excited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->