Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hi girls :) hope you're all well?? Nope, not married yet, next week!!!! Eeek!!!! 9 days to go!!!! Glad the move went well Jo, we moved out of the city to a village in July, lots happier here but miss the shops!!! How are the ccb's?? Oliver is doing well but has started biting and smacking. He has a short temper which worries me, think he's copying off Devon. Hope you and Ralph are ok Rach? Thinking of u all xxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Emma how exciting! Not long now! everthing sorted? Glad your enjoying your new home. Are the kiddies enjoying school?

Jo hope your settled in well too. Quite a long journey to work there, hope your not finding it too tough

Helen glad to hear your well

Rach glad works going ok. How many days are you back?

All ok here. Started new job, very tired and trying to fit mummy stuff in with work and planning is tiring. But off to zoo tomorrow! yipee!

Toni's had her baby! Congratulations Toni x (saw it on fb!)

Yey Toni!

All this talk of work - am going to have to join you all soon (meh!)

Ooh good luck Em!

As for Ollie definitely more words - not clear obviously but lots more - not putting 2 words together yet. He is definitely a thinker - can play with toy animals for ages. v good at independant play and fab with drawing and playdoh. When we go to the park he loves running and climbing through bushes - with me in tow haha - wouldn't be surprised if he is a bear grills type as all the other kids are on the play equipment and he is in a bush climbing or digging. He is a tenacious little character but is v good if we are clear with him. Can't attach photos on my phone will have to see if I can find you guys on fb

Not been on b&b for ages.

I saw on FB this morning about Toni too, super happy for her. Em gets married this weekend, so great. Can't wait to see some pics em.

Rach - I think we all sound a bit bi-polar these days!!

Lou- sounds like your super busy but I like seeing little Foleys progress on FB.

Helen- sounds like Ollie is doing great. Euan was similar at his age but I would say he had less words than Ollie. He talks up a storm now, big conversations now.

Pretty busy here, mum and dad were over it was great. Pretty upset when they went home but it's all back to normal now. Work busy off today as a earned day off and off tomorrow. Euan is going to the pumpkin patch with his preschool and I wanted to go with him.

Weather was super hot and sunny till end of last week now it's wet, dreary and a bit cold so heading into typical autumn weather here but we have been super lucky.

Both kids ok, Steven has totally decided baby #3is not on the cards although I am still hoping to talk him round. I did manage to talk him into sex this month only once without protection. CD29 today and secretly hoping to be duffed but pretty sure my period will arrive either tonight or tomorrow.

Don't do it Helen!!

Loving your duffed expression Jo! FX'd for you. I'm also well jeal of your weather.

I wonder how Lucy is doing in the duffed game. Sending you lots of baby dust Lucy if you are reading.

Best if luck for your wedding Em. You sounds super organised with everything, I am sure it will all go off brilliantly and you will have an amazing time. Don't forget we wants lots of pics on fb please.

Work wise - I am becoming an expert at doing nothing, Shame I have to fill in a timesheet each day with what I have spent my hours doing .... erm ... I'm 70% presence (Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri am at home) but I'm thinking of binning off Friday as it just hangs over me. The thing is, its another 10% salary, so just need to come to terms with saying goodbye to that I guess. Giving it til xmas them we shall see.

I am xmas shopping already. Anyone else? Ordered my meat today lol!

Well done to Ollie with his speech. Its interesting how they all develop. C is saying lots of words and sounds and is repeating new things every day. But in terms of thinking and thought, I'm not sure there is much there! It sounds like Ollie is learning and growig to be a clever little bean xx

Oh no Helen! Any idea of what your going to do? Ollie sounds like he is doing fab! Love he's the outdoorsy type!

Rach know what you mean about the extra day, it does drag on the week! Sorry to hear about your cat :hugs: can't believe Christmas is creeping up so fast now!

Jo fingers crossed your duffed! Glad to hear your all ok and enjoyed your parents visit. Euan sounds like he is doing great. Hope you enjoyed your days off. Does Euan enjoy pre school?

Em hope your not too stressed in the run up to Saturday! Looking forward to see all the lovely pictures on fb.

Had lovely weekend. Went to the zoo on both days (different ones). Had great time, and foley loved feeding the goats! Not sure if foley is a thinker or a talker? Know they little girl he goes child minder with speaks loads and he is way behind, and gets annoyed with him as he likes to play independently. Think his words increased most over holiday, Think my most face recent words are 'more' And 'there it is', just as they sound cute really!

Right off to work again in a bit. Late start. Looking forward to day off tomorrow. Works going to try remove one of my lessons so I finish early on a Friday as felt I'm working too much. It's more the planning and marking that gets me, hate doing it at night.

Lou, the zoo sounds fun!!! I think Ollie is a thinker, he doesn't talk much but he understands everything!!!! Jo, I hope you are 'duffed!!' Fingers crossed for you!! I definately think 3 babies are enough for us, but I feel sad that I'll never be pregnant again :-( strange isn't it!!! Hopefully going back to uni to finish my nurse training in 2 years, so I'll have enough on my plate I think!! Am soooo nervous about Saturday! Everything is mostly sorted, just little finishing touches to do, had final dress fitting and LOVE it!!! Jo, sorry to hear about your nanny, and hope you find a new one soon! Helen, you must be on Facebook!! I'm not always on here, but love to see pics of everyone and the ccb's!! Ollie sounds a clever little boy!! Are there anymore ccb's planned yet?? Saw Toni's little one on fb! Awwww!!!! Xxxx

Squeeeeeee Em <jumps up and down in girly excitement> !! Hope all goes to plan on Saturday!

Definitely give it thought - Rach - is that 10% accounting for saved childcare costs?

Lou - I love it when Ollie says more - definitely one of he cutest words. I also like pop:) sounds like you had fun at the zoos!

Any sign of af Jo? Or are you duffed?

Hi girls!! I'm married now!!!!! Was a perfect day, am soooo happy!!!!! Is Jo duffed or not??? Xx

Congratulations Em :happydance:

Your dress is really stunning, love the folds in the material. Did it all go off to plan?

Jo - we need to know if you are duffed!

H, not really no. I don't factor childcare costs in to the Fri am as I don't technically have any childcare! So its just 10% of my FT salary I'll lose. But actually, its 1/7 of my current salary. I have decided to drop it from Jan and am hoping work will agree to it tomorrow, I have a meeting to discuss ...

Congrats em! You looked lovely in your pics! All go off ok? Xx

Jo are you duffed??

Rach fingers crossed your work agrees for you. I'm going to see my boss today about my hours. Dead nervous.

Awwww thanks girls!!!! It was a perfect day, really happy!!!!!! Good luck for today Lou, hope it all goes well :) hope Jo updates us soon!!!! Hope it goes well Rach xxxx

OOps sorry for being MIA..am not duffed, but in another 2wW again. Steven definitely does not want another child but so far I am managing to convince him into unprotected sex at the right time despite him knowing.

Will let you know how it goes.

Have not found a new nanny yet.. Steven wants to try and do it himself which I am sure will last for about a week.

Emma your pictures on FB were great, you looked beautiful. You looked super happy.

Hope your all doing well.

Rach- I would totally drop that Friday...sounds ace to me.

Work is ok, the commute is pants! This morning 1hr50m to work since its heading into winter, its pouring so there seems to be more traffic plus everyone is going a bit slower. BAh! Can't imagine myself doing it for years! Fingers crossed only have another 8 months or so ish then can have a mat leave ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->