Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Awwww Jo!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! When's your due date? What has hubby said?? Eeek! So excited for you!! X

Not sure if I am just being mental.

Did a pg test on Monday, got BFP. Did one on Wednesday it was much darker so was pleased. Did a digi wed night it was ok. Did a test on Friday and it was halfway between Monday & Wednesday so was expecting bad things to happen.

I decided to stop testing and be patient and wait. MW appointment 28 November.

Big hugs Jo, try not to worry, sounds like you'll be ok xx my chemicals were never dark at all, really faint :-( x

Thanks. Pretty sure it's fine. Have nausea and extreme tiredness. Seeing MW on Wednesday will be 6w.

Update: started bleeding on Monday afternoon. Scan yesterday having 3rd m/c.

Oh no jo, I'm so sorry to hear that, you must be devastated. Sending you tons of love and :hugs: here if you need us xxxxx

This might sound bad but I am ok. It really helps to have 2 kids at home to keep you busy.

Glad your doing ok Jo, if you need us we are here. Saw on fb you've all bern ill, hope your all feeling better xx

It was only Livi that was ill, she was puking a lot but she is fine now. Euan puked all day the previous Wednesday and Livi was this Wednesday it was a bit wierd...

The cycle continues. Euan a bit off today with big fevers. Had to give him a suppository to bring it down It's wonderful.

My post seems to have disappeared!

Oh no, poor euan. Hope he's feeling better now. How's the weather out there now?

The weather is ok...wet and cold. Talking about snow in the lower elevations but nothing yet..there is a tonne in the mountains and all the ski resorts have quite a large base.

Steven is firmly in the NO camp again for TTC so I think my recent pregnany was probably my last chance and I just need to accept it.

How is the weather in blighty. It sounded like there was a lot of snow in some places.

Hi everyone. Merry Christmas to one and all! Hope everyone is well.

Any of our ttcers duffed?! x

Its my last day at work tomorrow for xmas, so hoping that I can get everything finished by 5pm. Had today off as I have so much holiday to use up - nice! My working arrangement has been agreed finally at 3 days, tue, wed, thur which I'm really pleased about.

Off to see santa at harrods on Friday, Ralph has the day off so we are all going. Bought C a lovely xmas party type outfit today complete with tweed jacket and leather elbow patches!

Oh, and we are ttcing again! CD7 x

Am pleased to see a fellow CCS TTC. I was trying, I was duffed and had my 3rd m/c. Now I am back to TTC again.

Lucky you stopping for your holidays tomorrow. I will be working through the holidays in the office although I will be off 25 & 26 and 31 & 1.

Its nice to see a bit more activity on here you have all been awol.

Jo do you think OH will change his mind? Hope Christmas period isn't too busy at work for you. You all ready for Xmas?

We had snow few weeks ago, our roads went mental and people took 3 hours to go 5 miles. It was only an inch!

Rach good to hear from you. Hope you had a nice time at harrods. Outfit sounds nice. Good luck tcc. All my mummy friends are either preg, just given birth or tcc! Glad you got your new hours

Im reducing to 3 days after Christmas too which I'm really pleased about. Feeling more settled and getting back into the swing with planning and marking again. Glad for holidays though. Taking F to see Santa at the farm on we'd, and trying out new toddler group diddidance for our new day off together monday

I'm so sorry about your mc Jo, how many weeks? Best of luck ths cycle, god on you for getting straight back on the ttc train.

Also sorry I have been AWOL. Have an iPad now and find it rubbish for typing, I normally give up!

Ewcm. Does the increase suggest about to ov or oving?

Yay for 3 days Lou! The perfect blend between worker and mummy IMO.

Everyone ready for Xmas? I did some last minute shopping today. Seem to have spent a fortune in the supermarket lately and still need more! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->