Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Lou - he did change his mind again so back with it for now. Hope you enjoyed the Santa visit. An jealous of you girls cutting your days down. You can't do that over here without quitting your job for a new one with different hours.

Rach - I was only 6 weeks so it was early thankfully. And yes back at it. Just didn't want to wait. Hope you don't have long to try before your duffed again.

That's great news jo! Fingers crossed for this month! That's a shame, strange way of doing things, must be really tough working full time. All ready for Xmas?

Rach I believe increase means oving, from what I can remember now. Fingers crossed this month too. Feel so much better about 3 days too. Means less planning too, though take on new role to keep my hours up, being the it go to person for the department.

All ready for Xmas, got delivery arriving food shopping wise on Sunday. Last day at work tomorrow.

:dust: to you both!

Hope you all had a great Christmas...ours was very nice indeed. The kids were chuffed with their gifts not that they got that much. The bad and good thing about us living far away is everyone sends money so both kids have about $400 each which is loads. It means you can spread it around the entire year for stuff. On the bad bit...they totally dont get all the masses of pressies they would get if they were close to family.

Thinking about getting one of those play kitchens for the kids to share. Although not sure about it.

Hi,

Had a great Christmas thanks, one final meal tomorrow for dh parents anniversary then we are done. My dads birthday was today, plus a tea yesterday at dh family. Nice to relax new years eve! Foley was polit rotten, but was not well on lead up, temp of around 40c. Boxing day he was much better.

Glad you had a nice Christmas. A play kitchen sounds really nice! Something nice they can play together with. Do they have just Christmas day out there? How are you finding your new house? All settled in? Where in the cycle are you?

I'd say go for it with the play kitchen. Kids of all ages see to play together with them at our local church group, so I'd sy good investment!

Glad everyone has had a nice crimbo. We have too, the best to date I would say ( of my adult life!).

We hosted on crimbo day and eve and the roast dinners went really well which is unusual for me. Have been on cold meat all week and an almost see the back of the fridge again now

Waiting for af currently. Bfn yesterday. Bugger. What cd are you Jo? Are you temp I or anything r just going with be mid month?

Wonder how are other CCDs who are trying aredoing x

Af is late but bfns, BOO! Can't remember when cd1 was but I think I'm about cd32 which is rubbish. Hope I'm not having long cycles. Had heartburn today on and off and secretly hoping its a symptom but think I am just getting my hopes up inside in reality

How is everyone?

Charlie vomd on his ny clean sleeping bag tonight so, given he has been a total sod at going to bed recently, I made him a big boy bed in his cot bed of a pillow, and 2 blankets tucked in on 3 sides like a duvet type arrangement. He went down ( after the re-put-to-bed) without a fuss. That was 30 mins ago and he is still awake, we shall see where the night ends up! Hope he is still under the covers!

SO did AF come Rach? I am CD9 today...and not temping. I do have a tonne of cheap OPKs upstairs but think I will just monitor my CM and DTD when I feel its the right time. Not going to get to obsessed with it...hahhhaha

Happy New Year to you all.

She did Jo, she's on her way out now and I've turned the cbfm on. I'm not obsessing either hehehehe...

Cd4 for me today. Could really do with getting up the duff for anothernyear off work. It is sooooo bad ATM

Happy new year to all! Xx

that's good enough reasoning in itself....I want another year off too.

Just realised Ralph is away during fertile week, typical! He goes on day 10 and back on day 15. Grr! X

Rach i'd say DTD the day before and on his return and you never know! oh no, what's up with work?

Jo when do you think the fertile bit will be?

Fxed for both of you this month. Your both quite close cycle wise.

My birthday today, being observed tomorrow, boo. then my boys taking me out for a meal

It's my birthday today

Happy birthday lulu! Have a lovely meal ith your boys, where r. Going? X

Happy Birthday Lou - what did you do too celebrate.

Rach you are as buggered as me (not literally) Steven works nights so we only have weekends to DTD and if its my fertile time midweek then its rubbish. I will be CD14 & CD15 at the weekend and I ov anything between 12 & 18 so reasonabe time, thats if I can convince Steven to have sex with me. HE still doesn't want a third but I reckon I can convince him. Fingers crossed.

Good Luck Rach

I'd love that! Well we dtd this morning and he's booked in fr nookie Friday as soon as he gets in. Cbfm still on 2 bars, I'm hoping I don't peek til at least thurs. have you managed to get Stevenson the ask Jo?!

Good luck ladies for the coming weekends peaks! Got fingers crossed for you both!

Thanks, went to see wicked Wednesday, then just went to local restaurant Friday as had 50% off deal and do good kids meal.

Started toddler dance class with f, he's only boy! Seems to be enjoying it, ran up at end after he got his sticker and gave me hug and kiss which was sweet. He's learning The charleston! Good exercise for me too!

Wow toddler dance class! Sounds fun!

Peaked on cbfm tues o out for this month. Not bovd though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"