Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

We did DTD twice last weekend..on CD14 & CD15, didn't do OPKs so just going with OV pains and CM clues..am now in my TWW. Due to test on the 28th.

Glad you had a nice time Lou..dance class sounds fun.

fx'd for the 28th for you Jo, I'm out this month but back in the game in Feb!

Bit of a pang today - one of my colleagues who has just returned to work told me she is 9w pregnant.

will probably test on Saturday as that will be D28 actually..if I think its worth it. I only have 1 test at home a digi so if I really think its a possibility then i will POAS..if not I wont bother.

Ooooo this is exciting girls!!! Ccb's round 2!!! Who do we have ttc at the moment then? Sorry I haven't checked up much, had a rubbish year so far, hoping it gets better xxxx

Is it test day today or next sat jo? Good luck!

Rachel fxed for next month!

Em great to hear from you. Sorry youve had bad start to the year, Hope everything is on the up for you now :hugs:

Oooooh, fingers crossed then!!! Hopefully once the boys are better we can have a better year!! Am trying to lose weight, started weight watchers last week, hoping to lose 3 stone this year!! Today I'm at home, Devon has an ear infection and Oliver has conjunctivitis :-( you managed to convince hubby then Jo? Can't believe Ollie will be 2 in 2 weeks :-/ scary!!! Xx

https://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii503/goddess7525/20130128_082954.jpg

Well here is my news....DD 6 October. Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean.

Jo!!! They are fantastic lines!! I have a feeling this is it for you!!! Fingers crossed! Congratulations! Xxx

fingers crossed, just have to be patient and wait and see what happens. All my losses have been 5-6w so got a bit of waiting to do before I am over that stage. its hard not to get excited and get ahead of yourself.

awesome Jo - congratulations on your bfp! Hope the next few weeks are kind to you.

CD1 for me today

Pretty sure Lolly will be ttcing too as she said they were going to try soon after LIvi was born. And Lucy is ttcing as well but hasnt poppde on for ages so not sure where she is at!

fx'd for me this month, hehe!

There were a whole brood trying..have not heard the others for ages.

Wish you a tonne of luck this month Rach...fingers crossed.

pants - bleeding a little, brown blood. Feeling shit and sad, not very hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->