Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Thanks Lou.

Had a scan today, everything points to it being a viable pregnancy for now. Hcg is climbing like it should, cervix is closed. No Foetal HB yet but its a wee bit too early.

That's good news, are they re scanning in few weeks? Maybe an implantation bleed?

sorry I've been awol - we are switching from Virgin Media back to sky so dont have broadband at home atm. Ive got the 3G activated on my laptop now though, so back in the www game!

JO! Glad the scan showed a viable pregnancy. Any more bleeding since? Brown blood is 'old blood' as they say so hopefully it was IB s Lou says and it wont happne again. Keep us updated!

Day 17 or 18 for me today. BDing is over for now, just hoping for a bfp! xx

Hi ladies you may or may not remember me from the first time ttc
Since I was last online we have had 2 ivf treatment one of which ended in miscarriage the other failed. We were about to embark on the next treatment and some how even with my blocked tubes and endometriosis all in all 7years ttc we are pregnant so after god knows how many years I can finally join you all and say we got our BFP better late than never (still early days but for now we are over the moon) xx

Danni of course we remember you..sorry to hear about the failed IVF attempts but wonderful news to hear that you are now pregnant. How far along are you? Congratulations.

The repeat scan yesterday was fine, saw a little embryo with a heartbeat. Feeling very pukey and blah. I am cautiously optimistic that all will be well.

Rach I so hope your joining me too. Good Luck!

Congrats Danni! So happy for you!!! Jo, great news!! Looks like a sticky bean! I had brown spotting with Devon xxx Rach, any news?? X Oliver is 2 now!! Gone so fast!! Xx

Livi is 2 next Monday and Euan is 4 this coming Monday. Time's moving quickly.

Wow they are all growing up so fast!

Sorry to hear about your failed ivfs danni, but lovely news about your , you must be over the moon! How many weeks are you?

Jo great news on the scan, any plans for the kids birthdays?

Fxed crossed for you rach! What date you testing? Or are you waiting?

Hope Ollie had a great birthday Emma! How are Devon and Jessica enjoying their new school?

Off on hols to lancashire tomorrow for 4 nights. Hoping to get foley on a real steam train!

Boo rach.

Celebrated euans birthday last weekend and we are doing livis this weekend. Its lovely.

Am 8w preggo today. Still duffed and very sick.

Boooo rach, fingers crossed for next month! Xx

What did you do for euan birthday? What's the plans for livi? Happy 8 weeks!

Back from hols and back to work tomorrow. Booo!

Jess is finding it harder than Devon, Lou, in year 2 they all have their 'best' friends, and Jess had to leave hers and try to fit in. Devon is loving it, but having a few behaviour problems. :-( I'm not sure what to do with him :-( hope you enjoyed the steam railway? Jo, glad everything is ok, how was Stephen when you told him you were duffed?? Rach :-( Fxd for next month xxxx

Glad alls well with your pregnancy so far Jo. And happy birthdays all round!

I'm really struggling with the ttc. Forgot how shitty it is and how had it is on you emotionally. We really really want another baby and waiting to try each month is so hard. Bit emotional today

I know, it is bloody hard work and a very emotional journey. Hope it ends soon for you.

Big :hugs: rach, it's such a hard journey really. Hope you catch one this month xxx

Jo glad your doing well, how many weeks are you now?

Em, he loved the train! Glad the kids are enjoying school. Must be hard for jess being the new one, but think kids that age aren't too set in friendships so hopefully she will feel more settled soon. Xxx

Am almost 9w now..its going fairly quickly actually.

Rach hope your doing ok.

Feeling awful and really lonely. Glad I can come in here and unload. Bit of a dilemma whether to stay of go at work. A pregnancy would resolve everything. C starting nursery this month. I'm off work this week hurrah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->