Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Rach sorry your having such a hard time. I know how you feel.

Big :hugs: rach. Sorry your having a difficult time at moment. Are you not enjoying work at the moment? Hope c enjoys nursery xx

Jo 9 weeks already! When is your next scan?

Work is ok. Its busy. Commute is ok its long but getting used to it.

How is everything with you?

Glad it's ok! Are you all settled in your house now.

I'm ok, work is ok, really love the people there but Feel like I can't keep up with everything I need to do. May increase my hours next year, but stick to no more then 3 days

Do you feel like you can't keep up because your not there enough?

Yeah in a way, I have no free lessons so literally come in, do three hours of teaching then I'm out, and have to pick F up from childminder. My full day, ends with meetings and late nights so again no time. They've not left me any time in between, so struggle do deal with all the admin, as cant log in from home, so just end falling behind or forgetting till I get home, then stuffed. Not sure what solution is really.

It's similar for me Lou! Never feel that I'm on top of anything, it's hard not being able to keep on top of the small things , it makes life that much more untidy iykwim. I feel its short term and as long as I can satisfy Charlie's needs, work will need to suffer a little for a year or so til I do more hours (or get preggo and go off again!).

Cd14 today. Had ovulation pains today. Hd them a lot actually. And also got peak on the cbfm. Dtd this morning and will do so again tonight Nd tomorrow am. And we did it last night as well actually. So you can't say we didn't put the effort in this month! Fxd!

Are you showing yet Jo? Worked it how many more weeks til u can leave work!? How long u planning to have off this time x

Rach it sounds like you have all your bases covered this month. Fingers crossed this is your month.

It does sound difficult juggling PT work and everything else.

Not showing at all yet. Planning on a full year off again but not sure if its a good idea. Work don't pay into a pension when your on mat leave so have already lost out on 2 years of payments. 3 years would be fairly significant actually. You can top up the shortfall yourself but its expensive.

Planning on finishing work mid September around 37w.

Rach glad it's not just me who finds part time a hard mix. It's just so hard, I feel like I'm letting people down who pushed for me to get fixed term contract. F comes always comes first, but I hate the feeling that I'm not working at my best and people think badly of me (though dh thinks they're not it's just me worrying). My tinnitus has gotten worse too and I'm over worry about everything and not sleeping great. Not sure what to do for best.

Rach sounds like you've got it all covered this month! Fingers crossed you catch it! How many days are you working now? Did it help cutting down the days you think?

Jo September will come round soon, does the pension payments start again once you go back? Are they able to give you final prediction if you had a year off to see the difference so you can work it out? How's the wether out there at the moment?

Yes the payments start as soon as you go back. I called the pension people its about $9000 to top up 1 missed year. You can do it until that childs 5 th birthday. I won't be doing it. It just means your pension is less.

I think this is just how work is for mothers. You always feel like ours doing a rubbish job because, to be frank, we r just not as into It as we were pre children. I get the impression that my employer hates part time mothers as they don't do as much free overtime. It's so bad but that's how they think.

I think all employers secretly hate mums and pregnant women anyway....

yeah think they may - other committments which always come first!

Jo - how are you all now? saw you all unwell on FB?

talked to my boss today, told her how i felt, and think i will keep eye out for other things. thinking a poss change to primary but its very competitive. but only part time jobs advertised!

Steven had the flu and has been off work for nearly 2 weeks. Livi had a cold and Euan has it pretty bad right now. I started getting a cold just before last weekend, and its still her with a vengeance. Its the worst one in awhile and i guess its sticking around because my immune system isnt as functional as normal right now.

So you trained as a high school teacher right? I thought it was totally different training for high school and primary school or can you just move between both depending on what you teach?

I'm trained for key stage 3, 4 and 5 so all high school. It is possible to change, but primary very competitive so doubt I'd get a role without experience. But going to make some enquires so you never know. Will contact some secondary schools too, just put some feelers out.

Sorry to hear you've all been so unwell. Hope your all on the mend too. I remember I got really bad cold when preg, it's so hard as can't take anything to make you feel better! And think immune system down as you say!

Weekend now, off out with a friend tonight for dinner. Starving already, they better dish up quick!

Hi ladies,

Hope all is well.

Been bit busy this week. Got two visits to primary schools next week, one where head wants to meet me so feeling very nervous now. Need to read up on primary schools!

Jo how are you doing? Everyone well now?

Rach what stage of the cycle you at?

I've come off my pill, not to try but think it might be affecting my mood after a bit of research. Now trying to investigate non hormonal types. Shout tonight on work quiz night so all alone, f gone down to bed. Suppose I should do some work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->