Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Cd27 tomorrow. Can feelaf coming, boo hiss

You'll do great meeting the heads Lou, PMA! Are these r immediate starts or September?

He's your bumpage oping along Jo xx

Lou that's excellent news. Good luck next week. I am sure you will do great.

Rach - boo to AF. Hope your wrong.

Bumpage is ok. Will be 12w on Sunday but still fretting about it. See my MW tomorrow and hoping to hear the HB. I am off on holiday till 2 April. We are heading to Portland, Oregon for a few days. Can't wait.

No af today. Eek! I'm really praying this is our month

Almost 2nd tri Jo and with a hol coming up too, lucky you. Hope your hear the hub although its still early for a Doppler hb so don't fret if there isn't one xx

Have a great time in Portland jo! Got any plans while there? Almost 2nd tri! Scan was start of April wasn't it? Is it still cold over there? Fed up of the cold here

Fxed for no af rach! Good sign nothing today!! How long are your normal cycles? Many implantation pains yesterday?

Thanks ladies! So nervous about it all, as not qualified in that stage all down on me to convince them I could do it. But think if lots of qualified applied I might struggled. But going for pma!

Have good weekend ladies!

It sounds promising that the head wants to see you though.

Scan is 2 April. Looking forward to being away. Will do Oregon Zoo it looks pretty good.

Bfp this morning! I sort of feel like I 'knew'. Hoping everything goes well. Fx'd for us!! Xx

OOh - havent been on for ages but popped in on a good day - Congrats Rach and Jo with pregnancies, wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!

Did it take you long trying??

I've been trying 14 months for number 2 with not a whisper of a pregnancy!! Before T I used to get CPs all the time but nothing in 14 months(not that I want a CP but worries me that absolutely nothing happening in there)!! Maybe getting back on B and B will do the trick. Don't think its going to happen and have accepted that and just feel so lucky to have T - seeing a fertility person next week but don't think I want to go down IVF route after seeing a lot of friends go through hell with it.

Anyway hope you are all well and CONGRATULATIONS again xxxxxx

Hi Lucy. Thank you, I'm cautiously hopeful. It was our 4th cycle and the first proper month that the cbfm gave us proper guidance on peak and high fertility days. I also took a b vitamin complex as my cycles were often 26 days and I have heard that b vits can lengthen luteal phase.

Ralph's also been on the oysters since new year as they ave loads of zinc in them apparently and good for swimmers!

I think you're doing the right thing seeing a fs if only for piece on mind. There are many stages before Ivf so hopefully it won't come to that. Are you still a poas addict?! Xx

YES! I POAS this morning even though cd5/6 haha. Are you???

Have just started taking vitamin b this cycle as my cycles have shortened too since T often 25/6 now when used to be 28 regular as clockwork.

Maybe will work for me too!!

Have had FSH test which was normal and progesterone - slightly low but they did it day 21 and having again on CD18 next cycle because of shorter cycles - hoping will be better(have ordered progesterone cream online in case still low though!?)

xxxxxxxx

Hah funny, what were you checking for lol! Yes I'm a bit of an addict although this month it was just the cbfm sticks. Then. Held out til day 28 and did a digi that I had the cupboard. Seems like Alls in order with you, what's the cream for. And where would it go?! Would ti be up for some zinc supplements? Coud be an old wives tail but I read if can improve swimmers. That and a strong fresh coffee shortly before dtd! Xx

Ha just read that back - I meant 5/6dpo not CD5!!! That wold be mad even for me.

I think cream you just use after O till AF(or bfp) in very small quantities somewhere on your body that has fatty tissues(easy to find on me), it helps make a nice uterus lining for an egg to implant in to, will start on it next cycle!!

Tim taking a cocktail but the coffee is a new thing - might try that next cycle too!! Get those swimmers moving.

How you feeling? Any sickness?

Th cream sounds good, so I guess your body absorbs the prog and it makes its way to the right place. Definitely worth a go.

Not much ms yet, bits here and there. I'm looking forward to it kicking in, bring on the pg hormones! I'm reall hoping everything works out, I feel a lot differently emotional this time. A lot less worried. We shall see how long that lasts for though.

You'll be next! X

Hi Lucy! Sounds like your covering all bases there, always worth checking out. Will try and look back and find out what herbs etc I took as I had problems with progesterone and getting longer cycles. Think they did help. Will look back and check for you. T looked amazing on her pic on fb this morning!

Rach glad your feeling relaxed. Well done holding out till 28 days! Would that be a December baby?

Had af pains for 4 days now and no sign of af. Driving me mad! Think pill was def messing with system, so think right decision to come off. Feeling better, not as down so far. Long day at work today, only just home

O yes I meant to say about th photo too , absolutely amaze. Was she modelling? I can quite easily say its the best baby photo I've ever seen.

LOu maybe you're duffed too?!

Nah not duffed, not possible! Lol! Just wish bloody thing would turn up. It's our anniversary weekend away next weekend, so want it gone by then!

All I've found is b6 so far. But know there was others so will look for you Lucy x

Found it Lucy! Agnus Cactus!! Took that and b6. Plus I think evening primrose for first half cycle I think, but can't remember if that's right x

Just doing research and seems common terrible cramps and no af coming off mini pill.

Rach congratulations. So delighted to here your news. How far along are you? Whats your Dd?

QM- so nice to see you back on here. Its pants that you have been trying so long but I hope the FS can shed some light on things for you.

Lou- any news on the jobs?

Thanks Jo x. 5 weeks now. Don't feel pregnant and just hoping everything's ok in there

How's you and y our bump? X

Doing ok. Don't have a bump. Heard HB on friday with my doppler. Have my NT scan on Tuesday morning so I am worried about that.

I am sure you will be feeling the joys of pregnancy soon. Hopefully not too bad though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->