Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Queenie thats amazing news. They aren't planning to monitor me more closely because of my uterus as from what I can figure. I've my NHS scan on the 18th so will be asking lots of questions then. I found my private scan really reassuring and defo worth the money because the waiting was a nightmare. If you have the cash and are finding the wait hard just book one. Im in south London and can recommend a good sonographer.

How was your scan HB? Fingers crossed for the temp Goddess sounds good. m2A I think i got my BFP at 10 DPO. Any news Kanga? xx

Kanga - a few cycles back my AF never showed up till CD35 i think it was and i put it down to stressing out about the whole thing. I know its hard right now, when you have no control over the situation and are basically just waiting. Hope you get your BFP in a few days... how late are you now? Hope you get some sort of result soon as I know how your feeling right now. It drives you crazy.

HB- good luck with the scan today i am excited to hear all about it.

QM- glad I could reassure you a little bit, I know its stressfull and excited you must be feeling but I am sure everything will be just fine.

HI Ladies,

Kanga good to see she is still away, hope she does stay away and you get your BFP soon. How late are you know? x

H hope you scan went well xx

Goddess as far as i know i think the temps stay high after ov if your pregnant. Your very good managing to do it every morning! i forget!

Finely registered at the docs, got nurses appointment on Monday, and then an appointment with the lady doctor on Wednesday. the reception lady thinks my blood tests should have been transfered by then. OH is really keen on going full steam ahead this month, but i'm feeling a little low, and just not getting in the bd'ing mood. I haven't even bought anymore sticks for my persona montior. Hoping i might get the PMA over the weekend!

Hope everyone else is well xxx

I agree goddesss temps tend to stay high if your pregnant....FX'ed for you hun :)

Hope the scan went well hb1 :hugs:

Well still no sign of AF...im not entirelly sure of when i should get her....as i used to have a 28day cycle, after MMC i got first period on 11th may..and was due to ovulate 25th.although i didnt till the 29th....so if AF hasnt got me by the morning i will test in morning.

I got boots own brand tests...2 for 4.99...the same ones i used last time but i cant seem to find what miu they are :shurg:

I 've been having some pains today lower stomach....not sure if i could be AF...still woke up feeling sick today so i suppose thats a good sign.....if AF not here and i test tomorrow morning ill let you all know :) x

Hey all - scan went well - measured 8+5 and heartbeat fine - she had to press hard as my bladder wasn't full enough - hoping it's not damaged anything!! feel a little sore.

Overall - good - next scan 8th July 12-13 weeks.

M2A - fxd!! secretly thinking it's a bfp - but sssssshhhh don't tell anyone :)

Lou - good stuff with the docs - see if your pma sorts itself out - maybe you're just a bit flat after everything!

Hey Goddess - where are you in your cycle now?

Mrs G - looking forward to hearing about your scan - not long now!!

kanga - everything is crossed!!

Lucy - hope you're hanging in there ok :)

hx

hb1 - glad to hear that your scan went well. I am so pleased for you, and you dont have much time to wait for your next one so that is wonderful.

M2A - it all sounds very positive for a BFP.. everything crossed for you. Will look froward to tomorrows post.

Lou - glad you registered at the doctors. You are allowed to feel this way, I am sure after the weekend you will be raring to go. You have a few appointments next week so good luck with them. Look after yourself and treat yourself to something nice over the weekend and I hope you get your PMA back soon I am sure you will.

HB - I cant remember all I know is that I am 5dpo today i think i am about cd24 ish give or take a day either side. I was super hot again overnight, so either i am getting a cold or something or some progesterone is kicking in, I read yesterday that your temps are supposed to stay high after OV then after 6-7dpo it dips if you are not preggo, I have just never felt this hot before. My other thought that I scared myself with this morning as I am BMT coordinator was that i was having night sweats from a new lymphoma.
I cant help myself. Anyway we will see what happens, I no longer have cramps or back pain not today anyway.

Quick update :(....i've woke up again all sypmtons full on as per for the last few days......:bfn: on boots 50 miu test............11dpo and some brownish discharge...i think the wicked witch is coming :cry:, everything looked so good....i cant understand this sick feeling that i only have in the morning.....i know im not imagining it because the last two mornings ive been crouched over the toilet gagging :blush::haha:....awk well :cry:, im guessing AF will make her appearance soon :(

glad you scan went well h

M2a, DONT GIVE UP, 50MIU ISNT THAT SENSITIVE, CAN YOU GET Hold of a Superdrug?

AF for me this morning. I am having a month off. cant believe how cruel the last few days have been, i am never usually late.

So sorry to hear the witch got you Kanga...a month off might be what your body needs, ttc is sooo stressful, take some time for yourself. :hugs:

M2A..50miu is really not that sensitive, like Kanga said, try superdrug, they're really good! fx'd for you.

:hugs:

Em xx

HB glad scan went well.

Sorry to hear af got you Kanga, hang in there girl.

M2A am witht he other girls dont give up just yet.

Kanga - am sorry the dreaded witch turned up, our bodies can be so cruel at times. Enjoy yourself next month and make sure you give yourself lots of nice treats, try to have some fun and i agree you need to take a bit of time off as its pretty stressfull.

M2A - Hope you get your hands on a more sensitive stick, perhaps you have just had a tummy bug if your AF shows, hope it doesn't good luck.

Hope the rest of you are doing ok.. I am doing ok today, my temp took a nose dive last night and I have no symptoms at all so I am thinking i was perhaps a tad optimistic too soon. 6dpo today so i guess we will know soon. My fab plan if i managed it this month of course was to give DH his card on fathers day saying from our son and bump.... here's hoping.

Thanks Goddess, i'm feeling a little better each day. We are going out for drinks and dinner tomorrow night, so hopeforly feel a little bit more in the mood! Shame about the temp dip, but so many things can affect your tempature anyway, so i would not take it as a sign. Think it is really hard to get accurate readings, as if weather changes, then so does our body temp. That sounds a lovely idea for OH, really hope you catch it this month xx

Kanga so sorry AF got you. A month off might be just what you need, no stress and just pamper yourself xxx

M2A i agree with the others, 50mui is not very sensitive, so doubt it would pick up early preg hormones, as at 11dpo not many peoples would be anywhere close to that. The average at 14dpo is 48. Maybe try a different brand which is 25mui. Fxed crossed.

Oh Kanga - terribly sorry about AF :( it will happen - it can't not - have a good month off :hugs:

M2A - def try a more sensitive test

Goddess - will have to see whether the temp dip meant anything or not - only time will tell

Lou - glad your mood has improved :)

hx

Well....I went and got a FRER on my morning break and got a :bfp: .....only to begin heavy bleeding this afternoon :cry: i dont have a clue whats going on with me :(

my boots test is still neg so im guessing a very very early mc....who knows :( Ive had worse news today.. :cry:

Losing my baby Max could have been prevented :sad2: :growlmad:. I was told to get my bloods taken at my 8 week midwife app....but on the day the midwife said she was going on her lunch i would get them done at 16 weeks ..... :shrug:, I then had a MMC discovered at scan.....

Today i was told i had unbelievably low oxgen, iron and something else.....if this had been caught at 8 weeks and the correct medication given (which im now on), my baby might not have died....he may have died by being oxgyen deprived in there :cry:...i dont know how to feel...im so angry and upset...if the midwife had done those tests i might still be pregnant :cry:. Ive been a total mess all day....this morning after the spotting....then the docotr...then the test and bleeding starting :cry:

sorry the witch got you to kanga.....having a month off might be a good idea just to have a wee break, im getting stuck right back in again next month :flower:,

FX'ed goddess, that would be a great fathers day gift....hope its your month. x

Mummy2angel, i felt like crying after i read your post, i'm so so sorry. i can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now.

Is the bleeding like AF? What an awful day you've had. i know it's not much help but if you need to talk i'm here.

Em xx

M2A - So sorry to hear your news, i am so sad for you. I didnt really get your post. Was it your hemoglobin that was low as this is what helps carry oxygen around your blood stream, having low hemogolobin and low iron levels should not cause a miscarrage, it makes you feel pretty bad but the babies just suck it out of you. I would make another appointment when your feeling a bit better to have them explain all the tests to you.

Are you still bleeding? Perhaps its a chemical being so early. Hope you have some resolution soon. We are all here for you if you need anything. Huge huge hugs to you... wish i could actually do that.

Well after reading the prescription note from the doctor....i am anemic and have more or less no B12 in my system at all, and my oxygen levels along with my blood pressure are low....i have been put on two differant kinds of tablets....cyanocobalamin and ferrous fumarate.....both to take 3 times a day.....basically the way the doctor explained it to me....is that if the problem was caught when i was 8 weeks pregnant while the baby was still alive and had i been given these tablets at that stage....my baby would probably still be alive.....however as my baby developed and grew to 13 weeks then died it is the most liekly cause the these problems together caused the baby to recieve no blood with oxygen and enough red blood cells in it to support its growth anymore.

Mummy2 :hugs: sending you lots of love, that is such an absolutely upsetting thing to hear, I hope you are ok xxxxxxxxxx

Oh M2A - :hugs: There are no words that could possibly make any of this better - I am hoping that the bleed isn't heralding the start of an early mc. If there is anything at all that has come out of this is that you will be able to work to prevent a future mc :hugs:

b12 is usually associated with pernicious anemia and this too has links to higher risks of mc before 9 weeks.

I am on ferrous fumerate too as I have a low ferratin level - when I reading about that there is a minimum ferratin level required for pregnancy.

take care

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"