Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

sending you lots of love and hugs M2A. xxxx be thinking of you xxx

M2A - my ferritin is pretty low too although not on any treatment right now but I am thinking its about time i get it fixed again.
What an upsetting day hearing that news... I am sorry. Now you know what your dealing with and the most important thing is to get that B12 level up to within normal limits. Did the doctor indicate how long she thought this would take with the tabs for the B12 to rise, i know that the iron tabs take a long time to build up in the system, i was severely anemic in my pregnancy and they made me take liquid iron as the uptake by the body is quicker.. almost had the iron infusions but thankfully managed to keep it just above that level.
I hope it all gets sorted out soon. :hugs:

I've been told to take the tablets for a month then have repeat bloods....i am so upset....but as someone pointed out maybe it was a blessing in disguse that i can now deal with this problem and hopefully prevent a future loss......thanks so much girls for all the hugs and support :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs: x

i feel bad writing this now but i got 2-3 weeks on a digi yesterday. that's a good sign...right? xx

hotpinkangel - yes that is a good sign, and no you should not feel bad about it. We are all here to support each other through the good and bad times.. and thank god there are good times otherwise what hope would we have. Congratulations, I am so pleased for you. Woohoo.

Yay hot pink thats good news, its so exciting when the indicator moves up a week.

And as goddess says do NOT feel bad at all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay Em :happydance: The indicators are the best invention in hpt's ever! That is a v good sign :)

hx

Yay hotpink :happydance: thats great news :D, and as everyone else said you shouldnt feel bad we're here to support through good and bad x

Yey em! That's really good news! Don't feel bad at all, as the others said that's what we are here for, support in the good and bad. Really pleased for you xxx

So my DH dropped a bombshell on me today... he does not think that he wants any more children. Not sure if he is going to change his mind or not, he knows I really want more and I hope that we have managed it this cycle so then it would be a mute point....

It stemmed from us having a lovely day and then going to a restaurant on the way home, we had to leave after 10-15 mins, Euan was knackered and really playing up so basically he was a pain and that was when he dropped his news.

I guess we will see what happens.

How are you feeling today M2A?

Ohh goddess :hugs: i hope youve caught the egg this month or can change his mind!....:hugs:

Im feeling a bit better today, just going to chill and the next two weekends will be full of baby dancing, trying to stay positive....being really upset about this all wont bring him back....just need to focus on getting pregnant again and in a few days i will write my letter to the NHS.

Hope everyone else is doing well and having a nice weekend :hugs: :flower: x

Oh Goddess - hope this is just a knee-jerk reaction to a meal gone wrong - he'll prob have a re-think - fxd!!

M2A - glad you're feeling a bit better :)

hx

M2A - Glad you are feeling better and good luck with the baby making, i really think your doing the right thing writing the letter, i would also send one to the department of midwives you went too, i hate to say it i am a RN and spent 1999-2006 in the NHS and nothing will happen but it will highlight the issues and they will at least look into it and all the people involved will be aware so hopfully next time it will make them think and do it properly.

Hb1 - I hope so.

Its wierd I really really think we have done it this month.... i dont have any real symptoms i just feel it.... if my Af turns up I am going to be really disappointed. I felt it really strongly with Euan and I have the same wierd feeling. Anyway hope your all having a nice weekend.

Hi all,

I'm back!

Suffering slightly with the post holiday blues but glad to be home safe and sound.

I've got so much to catch up here so I'll try and read through the last week's posts when I've got more time this afternoon. Just wanted you all to know I'm thinking of you and that I survived a week in the sun with no wine, beer or shellfish!

Catch up later x

Hi Girls,

Goddess, i know how awful it is when Devon's tired and starts playing up while we're out. i also know how stressful it can be...especially for my oh. Hopefully it was just a reaction to that night. must have been horrible to hear though. fx'd for this month for you!!

Lolly, great to hear you had a fab holiday!!

I need a bit of advice..might be a bit tmi though.
i've been having a little bit of light brown spotting/discharge. as you might guess i'm so worried. it's not there when i wipe, it's just slightly there on the pantyliner. it's not much, but i can see it so i'm worried. could it be IB? i'm only 5w 2d. i don't have any pain or cramps with it.

Em xx

Goddess i hope you caught the egg this month xx Hopeforlly as HB said it was just a jerk reaction after a nice day and the meal going wrong. They do say on the list of preg syps that a women can just 'know' they are preg, so fingers crossed it is a good sign.

Lolly welcome back! hope you had a great time away xx

M2A glad you are feeling better. Think a letter is the right thing to do too, also it might help with getting how you are feeling into words.

Em - as far as i know IB bleeding can still happen at 5w as it can be delayed. It sounds like what i would imagine IB would look like, from what i have read. Maybe give your GP a ring, as she/he knows that you are worried and your past so may reconmend coming in/advice/reasurrance. Fxed it's a good sign that the egg is burrowing in xxx

OH thinks it our month this month, bless him. I've started taking vitB6 this month, only 50mg for now until i see the doctor on Wednesday and have the blood test results explained. OH wants me to go in with a list of questions and explain why i moved doctors to her so she can understand better why i want answers. At CD11, have started bd'ing so who knows!!

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Morning Ladies

Goddess, I'm sorry about your OH - I'm sure it was a reaction to a spoilt meal rather than a definite no more babies - I really hope so - I remember you saying you had some worries about childcare too so maybe thats worrying him too - am sure when you get your bfp though he will be totally over the moon. Sounds like we could have another bfp this cycle too, really got everything crossed for you.

Lolly - welcome back - very jealous - saw the pics on FB, looks amazing. Congratulations on your 4the wedding anniversary xx

M2A - you're amazing, your PMA is fantastic, I'm sure with that attitude you will have bfp in no time at all.

Cutelou cannot believe its CD11 for you already, good luck with the BD this month, good that OH is sending the positive vibes to his swimmers - are you using anything like conceive plus? I'm sure that helped us with all our bfps.

Hotpink- spotting is so so so so sooooooooo normal all through first tri - believe me, I've read everything there is to know on this over the last 4 weeks - and even if heavy bleeding like I've had and the key it still doesn't mean the end of the world. I had spotting at 5+2 - later turned into heavy bleeding- but just with the spotting I rang my GP and she arranged me a scan for 6 weeks- thats the earliest they would do - perhaps do that, will give you peace of mind. Try not to worry - I know impossible, I'm in a constant state of high anxiety at the moment.

I went for my scan this morning with the consultant - in the early hours of friday morning I had my heaviest bleed yet - got through 8 pads in 2 hours, absolutely horrendous, OH and I had little hope we'd see anything good today but there Little Tiny was, 8 weeks 4 days(spot on) with normal heartbeat. Utter relief- I've said to OH I don't think I'll ever be able to go through this again, the stress - she wasn't too worried about my funny shaped uterus, said its more common than people think and usually never gets picked up, its only because I'm having so many internal scans however she is worried about my hematoma, the blasted thing has doubled in size. Thats absolutely nothing that can be done about it though, just got to rest, stay positive and pray. Got another scan in 2 weeks and she hopes its shrunk by then.

Well been off work for days - am here taking it very easy so better get on.

Key and Mrs G hope you're pregnancies progressing well - are you both in 2nd tri now?? Gosh it seems to have come round quick xx

We seem to have lost a few sisters - Groovy, round 2, Danni, Vickie lets us know how you're doing xx

Glad you're taking it easy Lucy - fxd the hematoma sorts itself out - have read it's more about position than size of the hematoma that increases the risk.

Hey Lolly - happy anniversary - not long now till your 20 week scan!! are you going to find out whether you have a he or a she bean ?

Lou - your oh sounds lovely :) he's going to be a great dad ! legs in the air time for you!

Em - try not to stress - ask your dr or mw about it is you're worried - a 6 week scan would show all was ok - if you can wait a few days you would def see a hb :)

I'm tired - off work this week - both oh and I booked off to be together so having a relaxing time. getting bits and bobs done but I can't do tons - I'm too tired!! I sneezed really hard yesterday and think I've pulled something in my uterus area - fxd all is ok - but I have to worry about something don't I!! Still have waves of nausea - still not been sick tho, still having crazy vivid dreams so overall am good :)

hx

Hi Girls,
Goddess am sure DH didn’t mean it and was just saying what he did out of frustration. Will keep fxd that you caught the egg this month.
Welcome back Holly, glad you had a fab time off, cant wait to hear all about it. Hotpink they say brown blood is old bad and not much to worry about but to put yourself at ease give the GP or EPAC a call and see what they say. QM so sorry to hear about your scares, am sure the bleed is no where near baby and should clear up soon. I have had my first two dry days, no red or bown cm at all on pantyliner. Its almost odd to me because I been spotting almost all through my 1st trimester. I guess these are th benefits of being in 2nd trimester. Am still waiting to blossom and glow. The ms has calmed down and I been a few days wihtout my motion bands and DH says he has noticed am staying up past 8 now which is a good sign. Only terrible thing is am still too small for maternity wear and non of my clothes fit comfortably. Am happiest in DH's old baggy trackies, it’s a pity I cant wear those to wear. Got a few Preggy bands so I can go without zipping my skirts or trousers. Still have to work out when am going to tell work. Any ideas girls? My ticker on my phone says baby is as big as a lemon argh!!! Speaking of fruits I need an alternative to prunes and prune juice so if any of you girls can recommend something that would just be tres super.
HB the vivid dreams are crazy, DH has even gotten in the habbit of saying 'oh so lets have last night's feature then' first then in the morning lol. Glad you are doing ok and the ms isnt too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->