Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Hb, am sure its fine, I've noticed I'm sneezing more than usual now I'm pregnant, weird - it always gives a little pull in the uterus area, I must try and stop myself sneezing really. Have a lovely week off relaxing with your hubby.

I think OH and I are going to cancel our holiday - I booked it when I thought I'd m/c - and now I'm too nervous to do a 4 and half hour flight, especially with this clot. Think we'll have to do a UK hol instead. Gutted as it was a dream holiday but can't risk anything happening to Little Tiny - if I make it to 16 weeks fingers crossed!!

The Key good to hear you're well, fab you've had two clear days- do you have a hematoma too or is it something else? I hope thats the last of it for you.

Well dreams wise I've been having vivid dreams about SEX!!! I wake up every morning horny as hell(sorry this is serious TMI) but I'm not allowed to have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor OH, he's seriously missing out, I never ever usually want a.m sex and now I want it every morning and I can't. Until this hematoma goes I've been told no sex at all. Nightmare. Hope my dreams change to something else SOON!!

QM first that thought it was breakthrough bleeding because it kept occuring round when I was due a period but then saw the bleed during a scan and they called it a Subchorionic Hemorrhage not sure if thats the same thing. I remember reading somewhere about increased sneezing during pregnancy I think there is even a name for it (sorry probably not helping but my memory is rubbish). If you arent sneezing you are drooling from from the increased production of saliva lol.

Ok girls I really need to get of BnB and do some work lol
:hugs:

Mines a subchorionic hematoma - may be similar.

Yes I must get back to work too!!!

Hey TheKey :) Glad the bleeding and ms is gettng better. Are you eating prunes to aid constipation? what about figs - fig rolls are always nice - mine is apparently the size of an olive :) Good info on the sneezing :)

Lucy - totally understand about the holiday worry - UK hols are lovely too tho - will you get your money back? Can't believe you've been medically retired :) all for a good cause tho :)

hx

Hi everyone,

Glad you're back safe and sound Lolly, hope you a fab time.
Goddess, hopefully this is your month and OH was just having a bad day x
Good news that your spotting has calmed down Key, is your next scan 20 weeks? Are you beginning to bloom yet, I'm certainly not.
Queenie, Im so glad everythings still going ok. Im so pleased. I really hope you don't have anything else to worry about during this pregnancy because you have had your fair share x
No news from me. Scan on friday when I'll be 13w + 1. Just taken a paracetamol because Im having bloody headaches for the past few days so gave in and took something. I did my first pregnancy Yoga class yesterday and dont know whether I did something to my back because its sore too but if thats all I have to moan about Im lucky.

The yoga instructer did remind me about not using abdo muscle though so remember to roll out of bed girls and take your time doing everything. Its never too early to do your pelvic floor exercises too.

Talk to you all later xx

QM - glad you taking it nice and easy, hope that hematoma clears up soon. They say sex drive increases while preganant!

HB - i'm sure it be ok, may be more senstive to pollen when preganant?? as it is hayfever season. Thanks, i think he will be too, he really really wants to be a dad. He does come out with things sometime that i know he must have looked up on the net once i've gone to bed, so he can understand whats going on.

Key glad to hear you are well and have had a couple of clear days and the MS is calming down a bit. It must be a pain inbetween maternity wear and normal clothes!

Got nurse appointment at 6.50, then doctors on Wed. Got my new bed today, my boss said to me 'you know what they say, new bed, new baby!' - heres hoping she's right!

Just starting to get a feel on what's been happening here over the last week. Boy, have I missed a busy week!

Queenie - What a fabulous surprise. I will be keeping my toes and fingers crossed for your scan on Monday hun. My flight was only 2.5 hours but had very limited space with BMIBaby legroom. Other than that, I drank plenty of water and felt fine. I completely understand your reservations about the clot though - I do hope you get away for a break whether it be UK or overseas as planned.

MrsG - I've got my first yoga class on Thursday and I'm not really sure what to expect. I've not done yoga before but this is an antenatal specific class which my midwife recommended. I'm going primarily to meet other mums-to-be in the area but will be nice to get some relaxation time too.

The Key & HB - Apparently mine's an avocado! Ooooh avocado with prawns....... I'm still obsessed with food.

Goddess - Those OH's of ours can be such a pain. They say some stupid things and often have no idea of the impact they have on us sensitive beings. I do hope you work through this and he realises it was no more than a bad day.

I hope I haven't missed anyone - please don't be offended if I have. Pregnancy brain is my only excuse but I've got it BAD. I put milk in my Ribena this morning instead of my muesli and then put the cat biscuits in the washing machine instead of washing powder earlier. Aaaargh!

In my department, I'm feeling good. 20 week scan is 3 weeks on Thursday (July 8th) and we've decided we definitely want to know whether we're on team pink or blue. I'm still convinced it's a boy but OH refuses to comment!

I too have been sneezing several times a day (and night) since getting my BFP - weird. I got a stinking headache on Saturday so had to cave in and take my first paracetamol while pregnant. I've felt terribly guilty ever since but there was no way I could sleep and the pain was excrutiating.

Even though I'm now 16 weeks, I'm still convinced there's no baby. I have no bump whatsoever and haven't felt anything at all down there. No pain, no butterfly sensations, nothing. I have my Downs screening blood test on Thursday and I'm going to beg my midwife to use her doppler and let me hear the heartbeat. She told me last time that they wouldn't until at least 23 weeks but I'm going to try my best to convince her. I just can't bond with the baby in any way until I know it's still there - if that makes sense?

I've rambled on long enough - much love to you all x

Makes total sense Lolly - if you explain it I am sure they will try :hugs:

Lou - enjoy the new bed - it's not going to know what hit it arriving at ov time! :)

MrsG - glad you're doing good :) good luck for Friday :)

hx

back from the nurse. She as lovely, she has had fertility problems herself. She has told me to ask for exercise my patient right to be reffered to gyne as she said GP's no nothing about fetility. She said the gyne at our local hospital is brill, and has helped her have 2 children. So fxed for wednesday!

Lolly i'm sure if you explained to mid wife they would understand. My friend didn't start to show until 20 weeks, now she is growing each week! She was moaning for ages she just looked like she'd eaten too many pies! So i think so some people don't grow bump as quick as others, but i know its no help with the worry. Fxed she'll let you hear heartbeat xx

Mrs G glad to hear your doing well. Good luck for Friday xx

HI girls...

Never slept much last night as I was just feeling sick and that continued today all today so I came home and even though ff told me not to test until Thursday, i caved and there was most definitely a BFP there... its early days as it was only 10dpo and it was not super in your face BFP so I will re test in a few days just to confirm things. I am now on knicker watch and its driving me nuts... i feel a bit wet down there today and each time I feel it I am convinced its another MC.... its all we try to do and its then you move onto the next worry. I so hope that this is a sticky one.... i need to try and think positively about it all.... if it does not work out then its off to the doctors for me. I so so want this baby...

Good work Goddess. I think I got my first positive at 10 DPO. keep up the PMA xx

Queenie I remember HB talking about some nice places for UK breaks a while back. Check it out there are loads of good places here. I really fancy the Scilly Isles because some of the beaches look amazing but I think its a pain to get too. x

Goddess thats fabulous. Am praying its a sticky - am sure it will be - I had that wet feeling too for ages, its a good sign!!

Thanks Mrs G I will start investigating UK breaks today - haven't told OH yet that I want to cancel hol but sure he will be fine about it. I'm thinking about Scotland, somewhere remote and lovely, never really investigated Scotland before just cities but the countryside looks beautiful in pictures.

Fantastic new Goddess. Am sure its a sticky, will keep everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Yey Goddess!!!! :) :happydance: Congrats!!! How v exciting!!

Lucy - Scotland is fab!! North Berwick is lovely - by the sea but only 20 mins from Edinburgh so best of both worlds, Isle of Aaron is georgeous, pitlochry is beautiful too!! I'm jealous!!

I feel sick right now - oh about to make lunch :) must clean the kitchen today!

hx

Lucy - if you do go to North Berwick there is a lovely place called St. Abbs that is so beautiful... Edinburgh is great too. I miss it so much...

am doing fine today still pangs of nausea and trying not to stress out so much. I am going to re test on Thursday so hopeing for a stronger BFP then and really just hoping its still there. I am so scared and trying not to get too excited.

Oh Bless Goddess, am praying for a strong line for thursday too xx

Thanks Ladies, I will have a look at north berwick etc

HB - you've got a ticker up - very exciting, I'm still a bit nervous to put one up - will prob be 3 rd tri by the time I do!!!

Going to have a nap - very tired today xx

goddess very exciting, really hope its nice and sticky and you get a deeper line on Thrusday! congrats xx

Queenie scotlands lovely, i just love UK hols and countryside (i'd live there if i could!). Think i post a bit back some Uk place, think Laycroft Valley and Griffon Forest, both in England.

Had bit of a rubbish day at work today, so trying to chill out now and get in the bd'ing mood. Need to go off and do my afternoon opk!

Oh Lou - have a relaxing bath and a nap and wake up ready to grab oh !

I'm off for a nap too - my oh is already there!!

hx

that sounds lovely, really wish i could as i'm shattered, but i'm marking for an exam board so stuck on a laptop every free moment! Enjoy your nap, i'm very envious xxx

Thanks girls for your support, i am aure I will be on here being a bit frantic from time to time, yesterday I totally knew I was pregnant so that was why i tested... i stil feel it but the symptoms are subsiding a wee bit so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->