Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

How was your hols jo? Good luck for Tuesday, seems to have come round quick! Must be lovely listening to the hb

Rach sure they'll kick in soon, but hopefully just mildly. Have you been to docs yet?

Job wise, it's Easter hols. One place I want to apply to, but as only 1 year fixed contract and full time I'm put off as if dh changes to pt and then can't go back up to full time if I don't get it extended we be stuck. But thinking of applying and saying would only take pt if they would consider it. It's advertised as full time so not so sure

You can but ask Lou. Why wouldn't oh be able to go back to full time?

I'm thinking if giving up work. I really want to be with c all the time and hate the thought of him starting nursery this week

Had some ms last week but nothing this week. These irst few weeks are boring! Hope it starts to become real soon

I popped onto fb the other day to see how lolly is and I don't seem to be her friend on there anymore. Hope she's ok!

In floods of tears today. C at nursery! I'm working from home but can't shake the feeling that I should be with him spending time together and enjoying my son. Life sucks sometimes!

Yeah is is away in her camper van i think somewhere. sure its just a fb mistake. know sometimes my phone wont show friends, which are still friends

rach big :hugs: it will get easier. i'm sure he's having a great time. How many days is he in nursery for? F now just plays and just says bye when i leave him at child minders now. But big smile when i pick him up. It's so hard being a working mum, but just think you will be off soon on mat leave so it's only in the short term xxx

OH work are very flexiable, he already adds 2 hours on to his day on tuesdays so he can pick foley up at lunch on fridays. But if he goes part time, they may not have the need for a manager at full time anymore if he needs to go back up, so then we are stuck. think i have decided only want pt till he goes to school, then might swoop over. even if it's just one day a week extra to take him places. Know i get lots of holidays but teaching brings home so much work think my weekends would be filled if ft.

Hols were great but it was good to be home.

Rach I know how you feel that was me today too.. I have had a lovely time off with the kids and going back to work was very sad for me too that I was crying.

Had scan today it was fine...pic is on my journal if you guys want to see it.

Great news jo, heading there now.

It's so hard being working mum, it will be me in 2 weeks when I go back

Being a working mum is terribly hard. Once I am due back at work after this mat leave, we need to re think our strategy. I love my job but 3 hours commute or more every day on top of the work day is too much. I barely get to see my kids during the week and Steven is exhausted with how we work things its not sustainable at all. Might look into night/evening work on Stevens days off or go casual somewhere and take what suits.

I want to be able to take Euan to school some days and collect him and spend time with the other kiddos.

Fab scan pic Jo !! Xx

Yes 3 hours a da commute must suck. There has to be an alternative I hope you can sort something and get the work life balance back. X

Love the scan pic!

That's a long commute jo, you must be shattered! I'm sure they'll be a way to sort it out. When are you planning to start mat leave? When does Euan start school?

Rach how did nursery go? How you feeling.

Had Easter party today with Foley friends. Bit worried as crys when others near him or try to take things, started pushing them away today too, whih he hasnt done before. Not hard but like keeping at arms length. Once there a while he settles down and less tears, but v hard at start. Didn't help he had no kip, but he's great at diddidance with the older kids, their around 3 to 4 most of them, just struggles with own age. Not sure how to help him...

I think its just a matter of letting Foley mature a bit more..he will come around in his own time.

Have the last 2 weeks of August as vacation..then planning on going back to work for 2 weeks then finishing for mat leave the 3rd week of September so I should be 37w.

We will sort out something before going back. The commute is getting hard not to mention fuel/toll/parking costs 5 days a week. Its roughly an hour to work in the morning and around 2 hours home again..so that's pretty pants. Vancouver is not that far from work its just the roads are so jammed with traffic that you don't move much.

Thanks jo, couldn't get to sleep last night was worried about him. He's always preferred playing by himself. He used to take a toy away from everyone and play. Now he will play near them, but not want them close. When we had just one friend round we left them to it as an experiment (we didn't interfere when they tasseled over toys etc) and he did really well, they got on really well and ended up playing together, like they both set boundaries and communicated. But as there was more there today didn't feel comfortable leaving him to it. He's pretty easy going for a toddler at home, it's only when playing with own age!

Jo hope you manage to sort something out. Commuting in that traffic must be so hard. I'm sure a solution will come up for you. Least you have some hols to look forward too too

Definitely sounds like developmental phase, is he 2 soon? The more practice and experience he gets he will figure out his way, for now he's just doing one extreme of taking the toys entirely. In time it will be less so, you have to start somewhere

Still not feeling preggers!! Not even 6 weeks yet, time drags in first tri!

x

hey Ladies!

sorry been away for so long - had a read through to catch up and it's good to hear that everyone has been getting loadsa loving resulting in some bfps! V exciting!

I am on the brink of returning to work - back into the financial world (operational risk). Have had a fab time off with Ollie - it's been fab but won't pay the bills so work it is.

have an op booked for 18th april to repair hernia - dr kept saying it was separated tummy muscles but it is a hernia afterall so op it is. Not going to ttc till next year - will get tummy in shape first I think.

as for ollie - still bfing. Still not sttn (!) and currently has croup - am shattered! (still haha) he is starting nursery - well last week - and touch and go at the mo - he is v used to having mummy at his beck and call but I think he'll get lots out of nursery once he gets used to the idea.

I will get on the laptop one night and upload a few pics....

lots of love to everyone :)

Lovely to see you on here Helen...I cant imagine what its like with Ollie still not STTN.

Once he gets used to nursery its going to be really great for him. Even if you stay at home that environment is still worthwhile. I know the transition is hard but you will be just fine. Hope you have a speedy recovery from the op.

Lou I know how you feel they are always a worry. Euan is causing us some concern right now but I am sure its just a phase too. Does Foley go to nursery?

Rach - It does drag past I know.

Thanks guys, it's so strange as not typical stanching toys, it's don't come near me while I'm playing! Hoping just phase and will play as well with own age as with older kids, when he's with his older nieces he won't let them not play with him! He goes to childminder, who takes him to play groups both days. Says he is as good as gold, easy going, when I ask if he's been good, she says of cause! Dh thinks I'm over worrying again!

Jo hope Euans is a phase too, thats generally our mind set, its just a phase that will end. when does pre school/school start out there? How's Olivia?

Rach remember the first tri dragging, think mine kicked in after 6 weeks. How did c do at nursery?

Helen great to hear from you. When do you start back at work? Hope the op goes well. I'm sure once he gets used to it hell find it lots of fun!

Away for our anniversary. It's still bloody cold! So going bowling and cinema tomorrow, hoping it warms up for horse racing Saturday. Going to a quiz night tonight!

Hi Helen! Lovely to hear from you too. C started nursery last week too, there were a few tears to say the least. I'm also looking forward to when he settles in and strrs properly enjoying it. It's hard isn't it

How many days re you going back?

Well done 2 yrs bf! Very well done. How many feeds does he have. Are you co sleeping. C not great at night so I feel your pain. He's worse since starting nursery too. Boo hoo

Lou - Euan has been in pre school since September last year.. 2 mornings a week for 2 hours. He will go to 3 days a week for 3 hours from this September. He wont start kindergarten till September 2014. Olivia is doing great thanks. Your right we think everything is a phase which i am sure it is. Its normal for us as mums to over think it all and over worry i think. Have fun this weekend. I hear its been a bad winter this year.

Rach - I am sure you will start feeling pregnant soon. Enjoy this bit while it lasts.

Yeah it must be a mum thing. Guess we will always worry!

Any nice plans for weekend?

Had great time at quiz night last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->