Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

No plans..we are struggling a bit at home right now. We rented the basement suite out so we have tennants living in our basement, a couple with a little girl and we are trying to be uber quiet. So will probably be out for most of the weekend...as the kids can get very noisy in the house and we have wooden floors. OUr living room area is directly above their suite. Its a bit of a transition.

You have some more plans this weekend?

That's what I keep telling myself too Jo :)

That's very considerate of you for your lodgers. Are they staying for long?

Still not feeling preggers!

They have signed a years lease which takes them to end of March 2014..but if it goes well they are planning on staying longer hopefully. It really takes the pressure off in terms of finances going into mat leave. It means that I can try and save before mat leave.

Thanks ladies :) going back full time but much closer than my old job - 25mins with drop off and 10 mins on way back - whereas it was an hour with nursery dropoff/pickup before.

Ollie bf alot - I think a lot for comfort.

Ps Rachel how does this pg compare with Charlie's? Can you look back at your posta to how you felt at this stage?

Looking back comparing is a good idea as you forget.

Glad its a closer to home job H.

Jo sounds like a great plan renting it out. How's it going so far? Is it a little self contained area down there? Must be strange knowing someone below! so do they start school at 6 out there? Is euan enjoying pre school?

Helen sounds like a much better commute. Hope it all goes well

rach comparing sounds like great idea

we stayed at hotel last two nights, had good time, quiz night, cinema, bowling and horse racing. Now at my mums. Heading off for 2 nights at b n b with the boys

Fab. Enjoy.

Our basement is a playroom, then a locked door that leads to a 2 bedroom suite.

Euan will be 5 and 8 months when he starts school. It all depends on where your birthday falls.

Just a quickie to say I've got tummy ache and just had browny pinky mucus dc. Googling frantically now!

Bright red blood on panty liner. Not looking good. Can't decide if to go EPA tomorrow. I really don't want an internal. I'm only 6 weeks. It's like I'm barely pregnant at all anyway. Period pains x

Oh Rachel - still keeping my fingers crossed but big hugs xxx it might be worth asking for hcg tests so at least you'll know if they're going up or down.

Stay strong hx

Rach I agree with Helen. I think you should go to the EPU..at 6w they can still see a lot and can still see a HB. I hope everything is ok. Remember I bled with Euan and Livi and I had a week of bleeding with this pregnancy too about 5-6w. Its still early days for me but all seems to be going well.

Is it still red. Do you have much cramping?

Thank you both. Going to try and grt checked out. More blood overnight. Getting a bit darker. Different to period blood, bit runnier

What was yours like Jo?

With Livi and Euan I bled proper blood and clots. This time there was no bright red but lots of brown and pink varying from hour to hour and day to day.

I think you should definitely go and get checked out.

Rach keeping my fingers crossed for you, def agree with others get yourself checked out at epu.

How is it now? Big hugs xx

Eased A little but still there. Like a light to medium period. Tummy aches too. C at nursery tomorrow that's all I need!!

I am still having tummy aches even now..its good news that it has slowed down. Your not going to find any peace though till you have it checked out properly. Thinking of you.

Thanks everyone for your support. Don't knw what I'd do without you all! Cramps gone today. Loss much lighter today. Feeling (stupidly?) hopeful. Jus looking forward to he scan reall so we can find out

Just dropped c at nursery. I have a day all to myself!!! He was crying and upset, doesn't help that he has a cough at the moment. I wish I could explain to him to appreciate the time he has with me and to not play up. He's a nightmare always running Around and never listening to me. We r co sleeping at the moment but even that's not good enough, he tosses and turns and just doesn't go to sleep. So when I pick him up t take him back to his rom, he cries, so we co sleep again. Guessit is just true that children take their Karen's for granted!!

I cosleep with ollie -we have the mattress on his floor so he is used to his room :)

When is your scan Rachel? Did you test with a digital? Did it have the conception indicator? If so could you retest?

If only they did understand what lucky children they are, it would be wonderful.

Glad to hear the bleeding has slowed. Do you have a scan booked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->