Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

What do you do at bed time H? We put c to bed as normal but then if he wakes and doesn't resettle I grab him and go into the spare room. If mums in there we pull out the futon in charliesroom! Is it just you and ollie or hubby too?

Yes deco, if only they knew how good they have it!

I on,y did a digi at the beginning. Not tested since.

Scan tomorrow 8.50. Will update when I get back. I'm feeling hopeful but not sure that is wise. Xx

Will keep fingers crossed and be thinking of you tomorrow rach xx glad its eased now. Keep positive xx

How was C at nursery?

Will check in tomorrow. Hope you being hopeful is some nice intuition. I really hope everything is ok.

Thanks both. Expelled a pretty big clot this morning. Scan showed empty uterus with almost no lining. So my body has done the job which I suppose is the only saving grace. Onward to nex cycle. Boo hoo. Urine test at the hospital only showed a faint positive suggesting HCG has been dropping. Xx

Rachel I am so so sorry to hear this news. We all know exactly how you are feeling. :hugs:

sorry meant to say also that I put ollie down on the mattress in his room then join him when I go to bed - oh sleeps alone. We have a toddler bed which we are trying to encourage him in to. All will change next week :cry:

Rachel how are you doing today?

Helen I know it will be big changes again but you will soon get into the swing of the routine and it will be just fine.

I know- I'm a sentimental bugger at the best of times so when it's ollie I am doubly so - end of an era (plus not looking forward to him crying for me in the night)

don't think it helps that he has taken a liking to dumbo due to the elephant content (elephant mad he is!) so I have frequently sobbed as dumbo goes to see his mum and all the other babies are sleeping with their mums (am also over emotional and cry a great deal at films).

will likely feel fab once he sttn <dreams - if only - sigh>

We are all sentimeantal messes when it comes to our own children. I was at work today and Euan was vomiting at home.. he asked to call me and I heard his pathetic little voice. He was like mommy I miss you so much and I want you here to cuddle me and help me with the sick. He then asked me to bring him home some special juice...basically an electrolyte drink for kiddos that he thinks cures him every time that I provide it. I felt so awful being at work when he wanted me. Its daddy at home though so its not so bad.

Everything tugs at your heart strings.

Ah bless. I can't watch dumbo for that very reason. Everything you do is in Ollies best interests Helen so if you need to have a week of heartache so that he sleeps much better then the end game is worth it. You're gong back to work for him aswell, a working mum role model who can provide for his every need. Definitely a shame they have to grow up though xx

it's tough isn't it :hugs: all round I think.

anyway - op this thursday am shitting myself - I mean bricking it! Pants.
on the plus side going to a farm park tomorrow :)

how are you doing Rachel? Have you taken some time off to regroup? How is Ralph doing?

hx

I am sure everything will be fine with the op you will feel loads better soon.

Ralph usual self and not that supportive or sympathetic or really acknowledging that I might be upset and need some extra lovin. I'm doing not bad thanks, almost stopped bleeding. As far as mc go I think this was an ok one as it was just like a big period. Really hoping for another baby ASAP.

Good luck for Thursday, it will be fine. Pack yourself a lovely bag of your favourite magazines, drinks and food items. Get all the pain relief going while you're recovering. I've had a couple of ops that were painful to recover from and when I was in hospitali just kept asking for the painkillers, think it was morphine, and they kept me topped up and I slept for a lot of the first 24 hours. I'm a firm believer in sleep promoting healing. Also get yourself some arnica pillules from boots and start taking them Monday, 2 under the tongue every 2 hours at irst, then every 4 hours. Gives the body a natural boost to heal.

Are you going to pump and dump or do you think you apply is well enough established to be maintained? How long will you be in for? Xx

I don't think men are that supportive anyway when it comes to losses. Most don't understand how we are feeling. Glad the bleeding has almost stopped.

Thanks Jo. It's just at that annoying, not quite stopped yet, stage! How's your bean, has your ms gone now? X

Yes MS has gone for the most part. Everything ok over here. Weekend almost over its so fast.

Hi ladies,

Glad your feeling ok rach, glad the bleedings nearly stopped. Did you take any time off?

Helen hope the op goes well, I'm sure you'll be feeling much better afterwards. How many days are you going to be in for?

Jo glad your ms has more or less ended. Is it warming up over there now.

Back to work Tuesday with the added bonus of ofsted in all week. So my plans to go out and enjoy the sun tomorrow have been ruined and I need to stay in and prepare. Sigh....it's times like this I think about changing careers, takes up too much of my time off with my boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->