Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Yeah its an inspection which grades the college/school. usually only 2 days, but as so big we get all week. also been told focusing on our area, so very likley i'll be seen. done for tomorrow, then to create rest of resources for end of week

It sounds quite stressfull.

I have just eaten a toffee crisp and it was bloody brilliant.

I haven't had a toffee crisp it years!

Bit stressful, but was seen today so should be left alone now. Almost got top grade, could only find one tiny improvement that stopped me. So really pleased.

have you been smuggling chocolate again Jo? :)

my op has been moved to friday - gutted but asked if there is any chance at all could I be done in the morning as it would fit in better with childcare - ollie in nursery for a full day - before it was definitely pm and could have been anywhere up to 4pm so may not have been out till later which would have been awkward with ollie and me being picked up. It is a day case all being well so good chance of being out and getting ollie from nursery in the afternoon if I have a morning op. Have got my pump so will pump and dump but mostly for comfort so am not leaking everywhere - reckon I'm pretty established by now and we are doing sleep training so will want to reduce a bit anyway - then when work kicks in it'll just be morning and night I reckon....

good luck with the inspection Lou :)

thanks for the tips Rachel - will be swinging off the morphine drip :)

how are you doing? Sorry Ralph isn't much support - do you have any rl folks you are able to confide in? Do you need more support than you are getting atm?

anyway - off for some sleep now take care peeps :)

There are some British shops here that I cave and go too now and again..but its quite the mark up in price. Almost $3 for a toffee crisp so close to a pound 50p...bought some irn bru and some hula hoops but mainly went for squash.

Jadore toffee crisps! Good find Jo.

Well done on your ofsted Lou, bet everyone breathed a sigh if relief after that !

Shame about poss Friday pm op H but at least you'll have the weekend at home with help, to recover. Hope it goes well.

I'm doing ok now, bit better. Off work which is nice. C a nursery today so I have a day to myself (and yesterday- I went to costa for lunch and had a mocha in a CUP and a panini. And read the NEWSPAPER!). Might so some shopping today. Man here just cleaning carpet, hope he isn't too long! I told Ralph he had bed a bit pants but I think that's jus how he is. Luckily I have a lovely friend down my road who has been there so that's been helpful. X

Glad to hear your doing ok Rach. Ralph does sound pants but no worse than what steven was really when I had my last one in november.

Rach sorry to hear Ralph's been bit pants, glad you've got a friend clse by to off load on. How's c doing in the nursery? Nice coffee out by self sounds nice

Helen hope it all goes ok Friday, sorry it's been moved causing problems. Hope your boys spoil you over weekend!

Jo sometimes I cave and buy American choc here, but is so priced up its stupid. Love Canadian Hersey too, haven't had that for while. Shouldn't really talk about choc, trying to with stain for a week!

Ofsted still in till tomorrow, fed up of having to do paperwork each morning. Af finally arrived today, very light but knew it was coming as in real tearful and bad mood for nothing last few days. Sent job app off yesterday, another visit tomorrow.

Good Luck with the application... if you ever fancy doing a treat swap let me know...

Wow Rachel - that is crazy talk -coffees, newspapers - what's next - shopping sprees no doubt :)
Glad you're feeling a bit better - am sure that relaxing a bit and having you time is medicine for the soul.

Crikey Jo - you could start a black market in chocolate!

Good luck with the job app Lou. Are you ttcing?

Well am in hospital now - op after lunch and am thirsty and hungry :( really wanted a morning op and was second on the list but looks like the surgeon has moved the list round :(

Best f luck today Helen, hope you're not waiting around too long x

Gl with you app LuLu x

Thinking of you Helen, hope they didn't keep you waiting too long

Thanks ladies, closing date today, so will hear next week if shortlisited.

Helen no not ttcing, was getting side effects from pill so decided to come off. But pmt been mental this month, so see how I go.

yey I made it - went down at 2pm in the end - back on ward for 4.

I had two hernias it turned out.

am quite sore - have pain killers but wouldn't like to feed ollie on those - strong codiene - over the counter ones have 8mg (or whichever units they use) and these had 30.

anyway - at least it is done - no heavy lifting for me for a bit which includes Ollie - I want this to heal properly. Will leave it a few weeks and start my slendertone I think. I will wear it when we go out walking to hopefully tone the muscles back up.

I hate the pill too - but am also seeminglt v sensitive to the hormones as in I put weight on terribly with it - same with pregnancy - both times weight piled on immediately and the first time I went on the pill I put 3 stone on in a year with no change in lifestyle - reckon it's my pcos that does it.

do you think the pmt is just you or a result of the pill?

Helen I have PCOS too but the wierd thing while pregnant is my wierd PCOS/pregnancy hormones do something right and i barely put on any weight with Euan or Livi...so far only a loss of a few lbs.

So glad to hear you had the surgery and you must have been quite uncomfortable with 2 hernias..glad to hear your ok. Its going to be hard to not pick up Ollie like you have been. Did you tell your docs that you were still nursing..usually most medications dont pass the barrier into the breast milk very little. Was it dihydrocodeine they gave you, it is pretty strong.

Lou hope you make the shortlist and you hear something about it soon.

Feeling rough today - no sleep as rubbish sleeping on back and can't do my usual sleeping on front or even side. And was sick this morning.

The tablets are just cocodamol - each tablet is 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol.

Glad you're home and all sorted out Helen. Best if luck with your healing the next few weeks, it will soon pass. Glad to see you're stocked up on pain killers, can you arrange some pillows anyhow to make the nights more comfortable? Maybe a big slope would work? X

Am trying a slope tonight - have a v shaped pillow so that might help.

Tmi time - constipated due to codeine, need to "go" etc but too scared to try pushing - as it is that pushing motion during birth that created the hernia (I reckon as Ollie was back to back so was hard pushing coupled with the fact my tummy muscles separated early on as my bump was massive straight away so was already very weak before the pushing) fiance going out for milk of magnesia tomorrow am .

Hopefully that was in a spoiler (doubt it actually worked as am on my phone) if not sorry that I couldn't protect you from the awful truth but I guess there are no secrets here haha :haha:

No there are no secrets from us.

Hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than constipation I have it bad right now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->