Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

no - once you've swapped cervical mucous musings there is no going back :)

Poor you Helen,there's nothing worse than having to hit the prune juice. Hope you've been today! How the pain now? Recovery on track? X

been better today - quite spacey and my tummy looks pregnant but not infected or anything - soft etc no gunk or hardness or redness. So could be post operative swelling - like oedema (sp?) I guess. Going to have a bath when my mum is here tomorrow and Ollie is in nursery for the morning and mum can help me change the dressing (oh squeemish) and we'll have a look then.

as for the sleep training - going amazingly - Ollie has gone to bed at night and for naps with oh - falling asleep with oh there and no breast milk all night! Crazy - don't feel guilty that I'm not doing the sleep training as haven't had a full nights sleep for 2 years so really it is oh's turn haha :)

been better today - quite spacey and my tummy looks pregnant but not infected or anything - soft etc no gunk or hardness or redness. So could be post operative swelling - like oedema (sp?) I guess. Going to have a bath when my mum is here tomorrow and Ollie is in nursery for the morning and mum can help me change the dressing (oh squeemish) and we'll have a look then.

as for the sleep training - going amazingly - Ollie has gone to bed at night and for naps with oh - falling asleep with oh there and no breast milk all night! Crazy - don't feel guilty that I'm not doing the sleep training as haven't had a full nights sleep for 2 years so really it is oh's turn haha :)

so spaced on the codeine that I'm double posting :dohh:

Not.surprisef your feeling spaced out. I can't handle codeine.

Helen glad your starting to feel better, codeine spaces me out as well. I had it when I got concussion from being thrown from my horse, double spaced out! Hope the constipation has eased, horrid feeling. Glad Ollie is doing well on the sleep training, you enjoy the rest!

Rach how you doing?

Jo how's the bump coming along? P.s. meant to say once my stash of Hersey runs out, totally up for choc swop!

Going into friends primary school to observe we'd, v excited. They have 2 jobs just come up too, so hoping to make good impression and you never know. Decided to try focus on change to younger kids, if cant stay where I am till next year, as better devil you know and all that! People are nice at my work, so no point changing unless its right move.

Hope the observing went well.

Am still mending here - better each day but lots of twinging today.

Watched the last 4 episodes of broadchurch - guessed the murderr right!

Ollie has been in his own bed in his room last night (oh had taken over Co sleeping and broken the night feeding remarkably easily) and we bit the bullet last night - went through last night and went down nicely tonight - eeeeek v exciting.

He also seems to love nursery now! Crazy!

Fantastic to hear about Ollie lots of progress excellent.

Lou you were asking about bump have a pic on my journal.

Hope you mend quickly H.

Any news on job Lou.

He went through again and woke up nicely this morning.

helen - glad you are mending well and Ollie is doing so well in his new bed! thats fab news!

Jo - will pop over to bump look now! observation went well, going in for formal tour monday. then interview 21st so ages away. told work i was applying and by afternoon they have offered me a permanent contract. wasn't really sure what to say, apart from thanks! problem is they might be changing term times, which would mean i'd loose two weeks of hols with foley once at school - so its bit of a deal breaker for me.

had bit of rubbish week - in a&e yesterday, foley fell with stick in hand and went into his eye. luckily hes ok, but eye very sore. his behaviour and sleep have gone mad. spent a lot of this week upset as not coping well with changes to his behaviour. he hit the dog at the CM, refused to let anyone into sandpit and kept pushing the other girl over. hes never naughty at cm, ended up in tears in front of her

I can't believe it after all this time - I think the difference is he understands more now. He went off nicely tonight but his nap was a nightmare again - and it's hard to know why - could be all the change, maybe starting to drop it but he seems shattered?, could be that bedtime routine hasn't changed so much whereas naptime was always more fluid as a routine depending on what we were doing, maybe he's too revved up from nursery.

he is loving nursery though - yey!

Lou - big decisions for you! Bit of a crossroads - it's good to have dealbreakers - they help the decision making process!

What does the cm say about foley? Has there been any change there? New dc started etc?

so sorry about his fall - hope his eye is feeling better soon xx

ps alerted to bump pics by Lou and bump is looking lovely :)

Poor foley. Funny they offered you permanent. Its good to have options.

Bah, post got deleted!!

V nice bump Jo, are you getting lots of movement yet?

Sorry t hear f being a bit of a sir Lou, how's he been this week? Hopefully it's a phase. C having tantrums now, hate it! How's the eye?

glad to hear night times are going well Helen. And nursery too. Sounds like you're entering a new phase. How is your recovery coming along? X

Much better - can't stand too long before it hurts - worried about driving - can't drive till I feel I could do an emergency stop

Ps ollie had 2 nights with one wake up each but went through last night though he woke at quarter to 6 this morning. ....

Helen sounds like Ollie is doing really well with the new transition. Sorry to hear your sill bit sore, def wait till you feel ready to drive.

Cm wise, before last week she has always said he's the easiest child she's ever had, so keen and eager, never told him off. Just last week change. Think it's teeth maybe, as his mood always changes with first set of teeth coming, and managed to feel back molars under gums this weekend. It would also account for change in sleep. He's bit better, sleeping more, but very independent and tells me no help, foley big boy! Hoping he's better this week at cm.

eyes on mend, thinking of taking him to gp, as feel like it wasn't really checked well. Just can he follow a teddy. Maybe over worrying, but felt like maybe a better check or follow up visit to eye clinic?

Jo loving the bump! It's looking the best. Love the pic on fb of you and the kids, it's fab!

Rach how are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->