Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Rach I was getting a tonne of movement but its totally slowed down over the past few weeks and I can't feel it. It won't be long I suppose till i get stronger kicks.

Helen hope your back at the driving soon.

Lou - Thx. I am sure its just a phase but at the same time he is approaching 2. You know that Euan turned into a horror and since a few weeks before 2 Livi is certainly quite challeging at times.

Lou - bet it is his teeth. And re eye always best to get it checked. Wow his talking is fabulous! :) well done Foley!

Keeping fingers crossed it was teeth, plus eye hurting, plus developmental leap as come out other side with ton more words and speaking to me in short sentences now. Not sure I'm ready for terrible twos, bought book this week to help so least I have better idea how to deal with it. Grand parents said he was v good today. Cm suggested him bring a packed lunch in own box with things he picks out to help him feel like big boy. Just waiting for Thomas one to come through.

Jo no wont be long now till feeling bigger kicks! Weather nice out there now? Hope works not too bad.

Thanks Helen, thnk I'll book up gp tomorrow. How are you feeling now?

Def feeling better but have booked ollie in for a full day tomorrow and friday (so only one trip to take him in and oh can pick him up after work tomorrow and friday) my sis is driving to me tomorrow am to take him in and I have a taxi booked to take us there thursday am and friday and and bring me back home. I've booked it to take me to pick him up on thursday at 12pm - I don't want to miss nursery as I think it's important to keep him going for when I start work. Gutted as want to spend time with him but I need to rest and get better too....

Also - meh - my email was hacked last night and it seems to have sent spam emails from my email to everyone in my sent folder - hope I haven't got malware on my tablet!

Ps I also feel I have no strength whatsoever in my core - worse than before my surgery - feels like I've given birth again!

Bah to the core Helen. You'll soon have it back. Good that you're managing to keep the routine going tho and it gives you a break too. Has anyone noticed bad behaviour with nursery. C becoming a sod at throwing things etc.

I think teeth too Lou, its about this time isn't it?

I'm doing ok thanks. Jus waiting for af, no idea where I am in cycle. Week going well, been v busy so it has flown by x

Helen good to keep routine going, glad he's enjoying it, also gives you time to heal. When do you start your new job? Don't worrybim sure your core will be back soon x

Rach glad your doing ok. Think they can pick things up, have you asked at nursery whether he's doing it there too? Guess its just saying we don't throw at home. But also age where they love to throw so may not be anything to do with nursery? So hard to tell.

Thanks, think it is really linked with teeth and sleep. He's been much better since Monday, back to old self with just normal quirks he has with personal space. He was Really good at gardening club this morning. But in afternoon he pushed friend, after telling said friend 10 times no to taking his digger (only got today after gardening club). Got him to say sorry quick and that pushing wrong. Think he just got fed up, and he had told me teeth hurting and he wanted calpol. Guess will find out tomorrow when I pick him up!

come on af - we need Rach weeing on sticks so we can ponder her cycles and get her duffed up!

as for core - as soon as my 6 weeks are up I'm on the slendertone. I have a kegel machine which I use nightly and will be going for daily walks with my slendertone as well as my physio exercises and wii fit - I will be a new woman!

oh and Ollie hasn't been there long enough to know - think he is more compliant there ha! But he seems to love it and hope it brings his speech on a bit more...

and gardening club sounds lovely ( and although pushing isn't right it sounds like he was driven to it!)

Yeah I could totally relate if I was toddler, it's hard to explain to them, I know he's being very annoying but you got to just ignore him!

Feeling down and lonely today. No one in my life except you guys understands about losing a pregnancy and how it feels. Still no af. None of my friends I can talk to. They don't now how to be there and understand. Keep reading the loss forums on here, silly really. Just seen a picture of a dead baby.

oh Rach - massive hugs :hug: I bet this is a sign of af (as in your mood being down) - on top of the grief of the mc if your hormones are getting ready for af your coping mechanisms will be low too.

Did the thread warn of the pic before you went in? - surely it should as it can be quite a trigger for some people :-( if the loss forums aren't helping maybe stay away for a few days - what about ttcal ? I found that more positive than the loss forum after a bit and obviously we're here :hugs:

does Ralph know you're feeling low at the mo? Can you get a takeaway and sit and watch comedies and cuddle? Comfort comfort and more comfort is what you need !

He's not very good at cuddling. Click on ttcal. It's all buddy groups in the wrong place so not a great source of help ATM. Thanks for your hug xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rach I feel bad for you. Wish we could meet in RL. I agree with Helen I bet AF is around the corner. Its important to remember that no matter when you have a loss its still natural to grieve and feel sad. It only happened so recently so its ok to be feeling sad. The loss forums are helpful but sometimes its not yhe right thing. I find myself even now seeking out bad stories.

:hugs: sorry hubby is a crap cuddler. :(

Thank you. Bought some opks and ic preg tests today. No af yet. Hope everyone's having a nice week and enjoying the uk weather. How's Canada weather Jo? X

Weather fab. It was just over 30 degrees all weekend but thankfully its a bit cooler. Mid twenties till Sunday.

Not much news. Hope your feeling better Rach.

Not too bad. Af here today so it's onward to the next cycle. At work and my computer has just crashed. Grr!!

I think computers know exactly what they are doing - they wait till that time when you have done loads and not saved it or are suffering pmt and they pounce - bloody electronic *******s! At least it is here Rach :hugs:

well 4 more days till I start work - all v bittersweet - wish I didn't have this hernia thing cramping my style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->