Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

crikey Jo ! Crazy hot (Am still not a fan of the hot weather - 20° is my optimum if there is a slight breeze - one bonus of going back to work - air conditioning!)

Rach sorry your feeling low, it's really hard when you haven't got anyone who understands to talk to. We all here for you. Sorry hubby's not great at cuddling big :hugs: least af is here now so you can concentrate on a new cycle.

Jo wow hot already out there! I'm with Helen, love a 20 with nice breeze. Don't do heat!

Helen not long now till your first day, you looking forward to it? How's your healing coming a long.

Sorry been AWOL, me and little man came down with bout of food poisoning. Not too bad, thankfully

Glad your mended Lou.

Yay to AF Rach.

Helen I feel bad for you. Its always so hard. Thinking of you.

30 is too hot for me too..early twenties is good for me.

Still really nauseated and don't think its going to leave. Thinking of te starting anti sickness meds. Having killer round ligament pain 3rd time around. Pregnancy is much harder this time around. A combination of working full time with 2 kids...and being 39.

Hugs jo. It must be hard with 2 kiddies a commute, job and spd. Hang in there, it will soon be birthing day! R u having him/her at home or hospital ?

How's your recovery Helen. And night times? Oh still co sleeping? X

I am planning a home birth.. the midwifves are on board with it and they tell me that typically the 3rd birth is fast and simiar to the 2nd. I was only in labour with Livi for around 3 hours before she popped out...and it was very straight forward. Steven is not on board yet..but hopefully he will come around. My midwive has asked me to schedule an appointment for him to go over his concerns etc.

Have a vacation day today, as Euan has a special mothers day tea today that i can attend. The instructions were the kids have been preparing something and mums were to go for the whole session..it said if moms cant make it for another female figure to go we dont have anyone so it was either me taking the day off or him not going to pre school that day.

Looking forward to it.

Sounds lovely jo, hope you had a good day. Must be tough working full time, kids, sickness etc. keep the end goal in sight!

Rach how you doing today?

Going out tomorrow night with my best friend, cocktail night! First in very long time (2010) as I was knocked up and bf, then she was too! Hoping if we can stay awake popping for some dancing after

oooh get a birthing pool Jo ! V exciting for a hb! Do you get home birth diaries on the baby channels over there? Might help him get on board. Gentle :hugs: for you - can you look at pregnancy yoga - might be helpful with relaxing and building up strength to support ligaments? Also are you doing your pelvic floor exercises? Do them Jo <stern stare> you will be glad you did !
hope the mothers day pre school event was good :)

Lou :hugs: for Foley and :hugs: for you too - food poisoning is bad enough when you're big!

How's af been Rach? I think that first one is pretty tough but cathartic at the same time. How's C doing? Is he settling at nursery better?

and - healing still happening - stitches came out the other day so that's good. Still no strength in core and my stomach is v weak - Dr says to give it 6 weeks (so another 3) before looking at my v slack muscles as I need to allow the healing time - which is fair enough. It is just hard not being able to pick Ollie up - I have to get him to climb up in to the car - which one't easy even if he is cooperating as it is a zafira and a erf so high to climb and seat awkward to get in to.

we have all had a throat infection (Ollie started it) so oh has gone back in with Ollie as he is coughing in the night which if he is alone wakes him up - and then he is after bf or cosleeping so it makes sense while he is ill - as it doesn't backtrack to breastfeeding.

looking forward to starting work in some ways now - more as it is tough with the hernia thing and looking after Ollie. It is so strange as I never planned to work in finance or anything to do with risk etc - I started at my last place as a stop gap after uni and just got stuck there - I spent a lot of time resenting it before I moved in to more interesting roles but as my ambitions were elsewhere I didn't do as well as I could have iyswim and it was def a place for schmoozing, networking, backstabbing etc which I don't do so am hoping that a smaller firm with a growing team is a good place to go - plus the role is more defined than my last one and relates to a wider group of banking products so as far as jobs elsewhere if I move on it is better.

haha have written war and peace - I think big changes make me all philosophical :)

I need your stern look Helen. I am crap at pelvic floor. I have a bladder prolapse which needs surgery after this baby. I totally pee myself when coughing, laughing, sneezing pee leaks out and my pelvic floor is totally ineffective.

Glad your healing and that your sounding upbeat about working.

Oh meant to say don't fancy s birth pool. Did lots of bath stuff in labour with euan and it did my head in.

Will look up that show online.

My birth.tv is really good too

Best of luck for your first day back tomorrow Helen. Fill us in on how it goes. I bet the day will fly by and you will savour every cup of tea that can be drunk in peace!

weeks - can't believe it - v strange - apart from 5 weeks between mat leave and redundancy I have been off for nearly 2.5 years! Crazy! I have gotten used to the lady wot lunches lifestyle haha :) very much end of an era and new horizons etc!

weeks =eeeeek stupid auto correct!

anyway how is everyone?

good luck helen. Quite the shock after 2.5 years. I am sure you will enjoy it too but it will certainly be an adjustment.

Bit off topic, but when should I start weeing on these opks?!

Hope you've had a good day Helen!

Helen how did your first day go? must be a real shock after all the time, but new beginnings now and sounds like your new office will be nicer than your old

home birth sounds great jo - hope the app helps DH get on board.

rach - i'd start about day 10/9 maybe? how long is your cycle?

I bought a batch of 100 quite cheap off amazon so I wasnt worried about cost. I started peeing on them around D8 till about D18 usually...I OVd all over the place apparently.

don't you have a cbfm Rach ? I say cd8 - also fits with the sperm meets egg plan..... Are you taking all your supplements? Is Ralph taking boys vitamins? What's the plan?

work going well so far (touch wood) lots of training but I think it is well within my capabilities - lots of learning but that's good and am generally a quick learner.

thanks for the well wishes :)

Ollie had his nap on the mattress pad today (rather than his pushchair ) think the "sleep training " has helped - inverted commas as it really hasn't involved tears so was more like a sleep adjustment at the right time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->