Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

officially knackered!

Ill bet! Bit of a shock to the system doing a full day in the office after a year (or 2! ) off. Loving that Ollie was napping in his pushchair til recently. C is a pushchair mapper, don't think he'll ever not be

Bet you'll enjoy the learning and training aspects H

Ralph on a stag this weekend. Think I'm cd8 or 9. Will opk tomorrow. Still got the cbfm but was going to try these ics for a bit. The cbfm sticks are £22 a pack and I'm feeling poor this month. Lots to pay for!

Helen glad first week went ok. Bet your shattered!

Rach I only used cheapies from online, they worked a treat!

How's everyone's weekends? It's birthday party season here, on our 3rd party this month

Going to pee n one tomorrow am, hope I remember. I'm cd 13. Ralph's away til tomorrow night 7pm at a stag do In Amsterdam. So he will no doubt be hanging when he gets back!., life as a single mum is hard! Really want a baby now, love looking at baby photos. C so grown up now!

crikey the sticks have gone up in price.

hope he is in ok order to dtd Rach! Although booze not good for his sperm - could he abstain for future cycles from cd6 to post ov? I think men can take Macca as well as boys vits , Macca is meant to increase sperm production as well as quality (it can help women too)

Ollie seems to have a bit of a cough on at mo. Also - he had blood on his Willy tonight - v strange - think he may have hurt it in the bath as it was post bath we noticed it - hope it's nothing serious!

hope Foley had a good party Lou :) we went to a farm today which was nice and watched Madagascar 3 which was nice too :)

Don't you just love farms! Funny where we endup enjoying passing our time with these kiddos in our lives. There's ne near us where you can feed the goats etc, its so sweet

What are you doing for Fo's birthday Lou?

Ouch to blood on willy H! Was it coming out the end or more like a cut? Hope it heals u soon and doesn't give him any bother. Can imagine a cut could sting next to wee wee. Are you potty trained?

Fertile week this week! Ft some macs in the cupboard in powder form. Will see what i cando with it. Thanks for the reminder x

didn't seem to bother him - and nothing by the morning - couldn't tell where it was from and didn't want to go forraging :)

I think farms are so good to go with the lo's these days - ollie loves it and they usually have a play area - the it's what I need at the mo as I can't walk far but want to get out with Ollie.

afm , feeling a little nostalgic (due Af soon haha). Was looking at fb and someone had put on an old group pic (no-one I knew - their friend's of yesteryear )- of a pub crawl - got me thinking. I have been ttcing and pg and looking after ollie since mid 2009 - 4 years! - I feel I have lost myself a little - this isn't sudden it's a feeling that's been wafting around for a while. My main friend group as it was is no more - everyone is doing different things in different places - some am in contact with but it isn't that close feeling you got going out together all the time, going on crazy adventures, parties and festivals. I was in my job for 11 years and since I left those work friendships faded pretty quick - after such a long time it was a bit of a shock. So I guess everything is so transient and when you are caught up in the whirl wind of TTC and having a baby it all passes you by somewhat - I needs pause button! Plus I have so much to do - definitely get fit and lose weight and sort tummy muscles, definitely get finances sorted with new job, do well in new job, sort out house, sort out garden, all the toddler stuff and toddler maintenance, nourish Ollie physically and emotionally, maintain friendships, maintain relationship etc and in the midst of it all I want to enjoy it and make memories to treasure as well as working out who I am! Sorry for this string of conciousness but am I going mad? Is it normal do any of you guys sometimes feel overwhelmed with it all? I feel like there is not enough time to do it all!

ps ollie not potty trained yet - he showed signs at 1 point - asking for his nappy to be changed and sometimes showing signs that he was weeing - we have the pull ups, pants, potty etc all ready to go - might tackle it when we have time off in the summer.... But he isn't showing signs at mo

I totally get what you mean Helen, its quite the juggling act at times.

Dont stress out with the potty training.. i tried periodically with euan and he was interested for a few days then lost it. I left it to him and he was day trained just before he was 3. He is nowhere near night trained though.

Meant to say that Livi is pretty interested but poor little soul neither me or dad has the time to do it right now...:(

Yeah I hear you Helen. Life is so stretched now, need more hours in the day to do everything we want and need to do, just in order to function but also feel like we are achieveing something and doing the right thing. You've had a great 2 years off with Ollie and nurtured him in the ways you wanted to so you can tick that off sa achieved for the time passed. Going forward it will be hard as you'll have the working dimension too but we know, we have to make sacrifies to promote the bits that are most important.

At the same time the kids are growing, all the time growing, And we want to make the memories like you say. 2 years have flashed by for me, esp this second one. Might give up work to enjoy the third year properly as surely its school not long after that!

oh, and cd15 today and we have scheduled as follows!

cd13 - pm
cd14 - am and pm (IC opk control and test line the same colour, so think I will ovulate soon)
cd15 - am and soon to be pm
cd16 - pm
cd17 - pm
cd18 - am

good god please let me get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your schedule. I always liked every other day..and it has worked for me many times.

thanks ladies - it's so strange I don't know what I did with my time before Ollie yet I haven't enough now! It is the paradox of being a mum I reckon!

good schedule Rach (sorry my autocorrect keeps changing Rach to each :shrug: :) ) though IF you are not caught this month (touches wood and counts nappies etc) then I would get going at cd 9, then cd 11 then cd13etc etc I think the alternate days are good for priming sperm production and giving a few a head start is a good thing :)

counts magpies ! Goddam autocorrect ! Meh!

Autocorrect is so annoying! Had a busy weekend, ts been my birthday. Out on say for that. Out on fri for my friends birthday. My friend was staying over 2 nights too to baby sit and I spent all day yesterday with her. Busy bees. We r trying to tidy the garden up, it's getting there!

How's everyone else

Doing ok..had a date night at the weekend which was brilliant, long time since we had one last and we really needed it. Wish we had more people to babysit and we could do it more often.

Apart from that not too bad at all. Cant complain too much, weather very wet and dreary waiting for summer to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->