Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Goddess!!! Yay!! congratulations!!!! fx'd for you!! i know how you feel, i'm not really thinking about it too much, sounds awful but i'm taking it a day at a time at the moment, if i can get through the day with no bleeding then i'm happy. xx

Queenie - Berwick is lovely, my auntie had a caravan there when i was younger - we used to go twice a year!

How's everyone else? i'm feeling rubbish, always hungry..(this really has to stop, i'm piling weight on!!!) and i feel like i've got a permanent hangover.

Em xxx

Afternoon ladies,

Just back from my new doctors. They have not got my notes through yet, so the doctor is not willing to reffer me or send me for any more blood tests. Said to come back in 3 weeks, which i promptly burst into tears. I told her what my old doctor said to me about how their is no problems because i can get preganant, and she promised that she would not do that and would look into it, but doesn't want to send me for more blood tests until she has seen the others. She said gyne is an interest of hers. Just so gutted as 3 weeks would mean 2 more cycles before even being reffered. Sorry to bring PMA down, just having such a bad week at work, and was really hoping for some good news today. Really worry if i do fall, and my progestrone is low like i think it is, i may just mc anyway.

Hope everyone else is good xx

Em you poor thing! hopeforly it will ease off soon xx

hi Lou, so sorry to hear you are down. Could you not ask to see another doctor? My sister was diagnosed with low progestrone and they've given her some progestrone cream to use soon as she finds out she has another BFP. They've even said they could move her to progestrone tablets to help maintain the pregnancy until the placenta takes over. Did your GP say why 3 wks wait? Is that how long the paperwork will take to get to her?
Em hun the hunger never goes away, trick is small meals every few hours. Seems to work for me but lately all I want is a big indian complete with pilau rice and naan bread *sigh*

Hey Lou - Can you not ask for a copy of the blood tests and take them in to an appointment - I know that the movements of notes is always a slow process but you are entitled to a copy by law - it might not take too long for them to give you precise info - it's not like you need a copy of your full notes? Sorry it feels like everythings dragging - but if you can't get referred immediately do take heart that your last cycle seemed to perk up so there's every chance that the hormones are back in a bit more balance :hugs:

Em - agree with TheKey - I have been having fruit snacks in between meals - was even hungry one night when ( as usual ) was woken by my crazy dreams - in the end had to go down and get some toast or I wouldn't have got back to sleep :)

hx

Lou I agree with HB, I would go into your old GP and get a copy of everything that you have had done so far, if they wont give you a copy which they should, make them fax it to your new doctor.

Hi Lou, Get the old GP to get the notes over asap. what would they do if you had something like cancer, they wouldn't say come back in 3 weeks. I can totally understand how you feel, sometimes its like you hav no control at all. Like HB says you are entitled to a copy of your notes so why dont you try and get a copy off the old GP while you can. It wont affect you because you aren't their patient anymore.

Hb, the hunger used drives me mad. I have to keep a packet of cereal by my bed at night because I wake up hungry all the time. Im comvinced my teeth are going to fall out. I wish I could limit myself to fruit snacks, crisps were the only thing that would hit the spot because of the nausea. Its calming down now though. Still having the mental dreams/nightmares. The one last night was horrific!

Hows everyone else.

I do have ginger biscuits as well for when I feel sick :)

Its 8.50pm and I have just done my daily temp ok i so i dont follow the rules and do it in the morning after sleep... i do it at the same time every night... i felt super hot about 30 mins ago and have taken my temp now when i feel normal.. and its taken a massive dip...so i am really worried now that maybe my BFP from Monday is going to turn into a chemical... I am doing my FRER Digi in the morning and I am dreading it to be honest....if it comes up not pregnant i will be really disappointed. So much of our efforts go in to getting that positive test. I was thinking i should maybe leave it till Fri as I am off work then if there is nothing there. I have laid it out anyway and will see how I feel in the morning. Perhaps being at work when I am super busy would be a good thing. I have decided I will do it... but I am sure I will be scared to look at it after. I feel so nervous just thinking about it and I am sure I wont sleep tonight.

If your pregnant does your temp stay consistently high? Not sure what the normal pattern is to be honest... all i know is that it is supposed to take a large dip before your period is due. I will let you all know what the result is tomorrow.

Hope your all doing well.

I would only trust a morning temp - good luck with the test Goddess - I did mine each week to check the conception indicator was going up and each time convinced myself it wouldn't have - I hate that stomach in your mouth feeling so totally empathise :hugs:

hx

Oh Lou, sorry about the disppointment at your docs, docs are so annoying, we always go in with high hopes of them helping us and so many times we get disappointment. I agree with everyone else - try and get the results off your old doc and go in with tem and see if you can get ball rolling quicker - tell her your worry about falling pregnant and needing to know if the progesterone is the cause so she can get the ball rolling on those tests asap. Good Luck hun, it will be fab once everything is sorted though.

Goddess, I've never temped, always wake at different times so it didn't work for me but i'm sure you can only go by morning temps, the evening ones would be affected by everything you'd been doing during the day. Don't count yourself out yet, I'm sure everything is ok. Looking forward to that frer result xxxx

God I cant stop eating, I havent really had MS but I'm alwasy hungry and feel sick if I get too hungry - Mrs G I want crisps all teh time - its teh salt I think, managed not to have any today but thats a first, I havent dared weigh myself I think I' ballooning, because of this hematoma I can't do any exercise and even walking has to be a bare minimum, I feel like a big blubbery vile beached whale.

Just praying at next scan its reduced and I can get exercising again.

Got horrendous lower back ache today - just had to take paracetamol as It was unbearable, bit scared as it feels like really bad AF pains. Anyone else had this?

I have not been sleeping that well or rather i have been waking up super early. This morning I was awake by 4.20, my alarm goes off at 5.50 so i lay for a bit and decided to get up and pee and do the test and my little bean is still in there, my digi came up with its :BFP: so I just need to try and be positive for now.

I went back to bed and read for an hour then did the normal morning routine and came to work, I was so happy that i had a wee cry nothing major here sitting on the toilet watching the test.

I suppose I am just playing the waiting game now and i think i should look to see when I am due... I think it will be 24th Feb or something like that... Euan was born in Feb too. I really want to put up a ticker but its a bit too soon.

Hope your all doing well.

QM - I had lower back pains with Euan quite a lot, its normal try not to worry. I am jealous about the crisps, they are rubbish over here and I think I will have to order a whole load from an online store... but they are so expensive.

Hi girls, laptop broke :( so using mums just now so might not be back on till tuesday.

Just wanted to say a wee thank you to hb1 :hugs:, it was lovely off you to post them for me, thanks hun :flower:

Hope everyone is well as can be x

Congrats Goddess!!! Really happy for you :happydance::happydance:and also worried about your crisp situation, maybe you could get someone you know to send you out a big selection box.

Know what you mean about the ticker, I'm not putting one up yet, not sure I ever will, last time I m/c the day after I put it up so feel like I don't want to jinx this one. I'm just living scan to scan at the moment. 11 days till next one!!

I know the crisp situation is utterly rubbish... I will ask for some care packages once i get on a bit and i can tell....

I had my mc the day after i put up my last ticker too and did the whole announcing etc on the BFP section, started a pregnancy journal and then i felt a bit stupid about it.

thanks all, feeling better today. Been to old doctors and they said they would print them but doctor charging 33p a copy! lol! I just laughed and said fine, going to pick them up in 45 minutes. Thanks for letting me know i could do that, i didn't even think! Hopeforlly i can see her now before CD21 so can have blood tests again this month to check.

CD14, still no strong line on OPK this afternoon, but didn't have time to do one in work this morning, but have increased CM so maybe i missed the LH surge??

Goddess congratulations! I am too worried about your crisp situ! Think you def need a care package of crisps over there, its what always disappoints me about north america/canada, no decent crisps! Very pleased for you xx

QM try not to worry, i know it's hard. Think my books said back pain was because things are streching inside. Keeping everything crossed for your scan in 11 days! xxx

Congrats Goddess!!! that's brilliant news! sorry to hear about the crisps though!!!

Lou, really hope you get sorted soon, so annoying when you know what you want but need someone to help you get there. fx'd you get the help you need xxx

Queenie - i had really bad backache when i was pregnant with Devon-Harry. try warmish hot water bottle ( not really hot though!) and try and be more aware of your posture...your muscles are so much more relaxed, and get pulled and strained more easily. Hope it eases off soon. xx

I got my 3+ on a digi this week!!!

Em xxx

Lou - glad you got your records sorted - go get them tests!! as for the surge - whilst it's good to know the main thing is that you dtd :)

Yey to Em and your 3+ :) !!!

Goddess - hang in there lovely - every reason for everything to be totally fine. Such a shame about the crisps - crisps have also improved over here - salt and vinager kettle chips - yum!!! McCoys are fab, and obviously the classic walkers, even down to the lowly space raiders!! def get your orders in with your mum and dad!!!

No probs M2A - I only had the 4 left - so used 20 over 3 cycles!!

How's everyone elses cycles going this month? What are you using?

I have hayfever - pants ! off to get a maternity bra fitted with my mum then we will have lunch with her best friend ( my godmother ) and I'm staying over at my parent's tonight as we're off to my gran's 91st birthday - going to be wild :)

hx

I need to keep thinking that this time it will be ok. I am so glAd I have you girls to keep me thinking this. Dh is pleased in his own way the first loss really affected him and I think he just protects himself a bit.

Hb the s&v kettle chips do sound yum my parents are coming over in September so that will be nice and I will be placing a crisp order I think crisps and good indisn food is what we miss the most. I used to miss chocolate but I was home in Jan and we both had some it was disgusting so incredibly sweet so we have acclamated to the crap Canadian chocolate.

It's almost 8am I am off work today and euan has just woken up so better go and get theunchkin

have a nice day girls

Yey Em! thats great news!! xx

HB hope you enjoy your grans party! Poor you with hayfever - my OH has it and it keeps him up at night it gets so bad.

Goddess - hope your doing ok today, and having a nice weekend. Glad DH is pleased, think the men do find it hard to, and they often get forgotten.

Postive OPK yesterday and today, so guess i'm oving at the moment, lets see if i can catch it and then keep it!

Hows everyone else this cycle? Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->