Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Lolly and Hb so glad to hear about your amazing scans...the pictures are awesome to see.

I have my NT scan booked for the 15th August so not looking forward to that one... not sure I should have bothered with that one. Its another excuse to see bubs I suppose because if you dont have that one your not scanned until 20 weeks. If everything is ok here you only get one scan usually so it would be a pretty long wait.

Hope your all doing well. Air conditioner not arrived yet its 29 degrees right now in my bedroom which is too hot i have a fan on full blast and can barely even feel it. I need to put it off at night as i cannot hear the intercom in Euans room.

I never took a sick day... I am going to have one next week. I am off the weekend, I have an extra day off on Monday and I am going to take Tuesday off as a sick day... primarily because its my DH birthday... plus it would be nice to have 4 days off to relax and take it easy.

Good for you Joanne, a nice long weekend will be lovely.

HB are you going to find out gender? I'm thinking you're having a little boy.

Lolly the difference between the two scans is amazing - is that 16 cm at the top the size of the baby? I've got a ruler here and can't believe how big she is if it is considering you're not showing yet. Think you're going to be one of these lucky ladies who pings back into shape straight after the birth.

Just been out for brunch with OH, was lovely, now just hanging round waiting for scan - well am about to attack the washing basket but my stomach is churning with nerves. Going to feel sick by the time I go in. I do hope everything is ok.

Anyway will let you know later xxx

Good Luck Lucy :) will be thinking of you :hugs:

hx

Good luck for later Lucy, am sure all will be well xx

Thinking of you Lucy - Will keep checking in to see how you got on.

I'm not sure about that 16cm, they didn't mention it during the scan but that does seem about right according to week 19/20 in my book! Wow, that's big!

Hi ladies

Good news - little baby there all happy and wriggling, such relief, in a dash now as going out tonight but am so happy.

Will do pic tomorrow.

Bad news was they put me back 2 days!!! So still not 12 weeks till tomorrow. Boo!!!!

Also my damn hematoma has got bigger even though I've had no bleeding. So got to go back to taking things really easy and still no exercise. Gutted. I'm going to be so unfit by the time this baby arrives. Hopefully at next scan will be gone.

Sept 10 for next scan(might do a private at 16 weeks)

Anyway thanks ladies for thinking of me, I am a relieve cyber cycle sister right now

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Lucy :)

Fab news - so glad baby is so well :happydance:

Don't stress about the dates - I'm sure it'll be all change by 20 weeks :hugs:

Sorry the hematoma is still causing you issus - but at least you are aware of it - you will have plenty of running around after the baby is born - and breastfeeding takes 600 calories a day!!

hx

That's great news Lucy!! Really pleased for you xxx hope you had a good evening out!!! Sorry the hemotoma hasn't gotten smaller, fingers crossed it will go down by next scan xxxx

jo hope your air con comes soon for you!! Think you do deserve a sick day xx

hope everyone else is well and have a great weekend. Staying up in London this weekend, just seen Mumford and sons at iTunes festival then comedy store tomorrow! Shattered now, well past my bed time!! Xxxx

Lucy Congratulations on the scan, I am so happy for you! Sorry to hear that the hematoma has increased again..but you are just going to have to keep taking it easy. You are going to be so busy after baby has arrived so make the most of it now. I know that does not make it easier as you are probably pretty bored.

I think you should do a private scan at 16 weeks for some peace of mind. I am surprised they are not scanning you anyway and keeping an eye on the hematoma.

Lou - sounds like you are having a very fun weekend.

Hi Sisters, hope youre all having a great weekend. I'm taking refuge indoors, I cant stand the heat, have a really bad headache that I cant shift too, so just sitting in watching Ab Fab re-runs and surfing tinterweb!

Good move Rachel :)

We were fortunate - much cooler here today - total relief - my oh baked a cheese and onion pie from scratch - yummmmm :)

Hope everyone's ok :)

hx

So how's everyone doing this Monday morning?

I had a fab weekend - won't bore you with it but just updated my journal if you're interested. Also just added my 20 week bump picture which doesn't seem that different to my 18 or 19 week but there we go! I can't believe my ticker says 20 weeks, I never thought I would get here - it still seems like such a long wait for Livi to arrive though!

I love your chosen name of Olivia Lolly, shortened to Livi too its v cute! I think your bump has definitely got bigger in the photos too, its still small for 5 months tho, you must have v strong stomach muscles!

Just noticed I'm on the 2nd box - yay!

Cute name Lolly and bumps come on - one day you'll wake up and it'll have sprouted over night - make the most of being totally mobile now :)

How are you feeling Rachel? it's lovely to see progress on the tickers isn't it! I love going up a fruit!

hx

I'm ok thanks, manic day at work, looking forward to bed time! How are you doing?

Got my letter through for 1st scan today, its not til 31 August! :dohh: That's ages away. My doc is a bit crap (last time he didnt even know what scans were offered, I had to tell him which ones to tick on the form he sent to the hospital)!. May e-mail him tomorrow to ask for an additional earlier scan and see what he says.

I'm still in the worrying phase, when did it stop for you girls further on?Hel, I have copied your fruit ticker!! love it :)

Hi girls. I hope you all had a fab weekend. Lucy hun so sorry to hear the hemo is still around but you have a little fighter growing in you, hang in there lovely. Rachel am still waiting for that time also where you stop to worry. Am getting tiny flutters so thats a little reasurring, happens mostly after I've eaten or if am sat or laying awkwardly. I guess soon as we start feeling the kicks and movements more obviously then you dont worry as much. MMhhh I dunno I think I will keep worrying till babi is born.
I handed in my maternity leave paperwork today, just waiting to hear back from HR. I had to tell them am getting a little bump and getting tired of trying to cover it lol. Also am so uncomfortable sitting at my desk for longer then a few hours. Have you girls decided when to let work know?

I am tired tired tired - still waking up - but it's all worth it - I used to be one for staying at work to get things done - now I am running out the building at 4 on the dot!!! This time will go slow for you - my 20 week scan is around that time but for me it doesn't feel like the years it seemed to take to get to 12. The worrying doesn't stop - it comes and goes :hugs: - I like the fruit ticker - it makes trips round the fruit and veg section much more fun :)

Dee - it must be so exciting feeling the baby move - can 't wait! I told work straight away with this one - last time my manager first heard about the pg was when I called her about the mc - and I had an early scan and saw my mw at 6weeks so ad appt time out.

I bid for a gliding crib on ebay today and won - it looked lovely and is a bargain and I have some maternity skirts on the way - totally need them now - normal skirts getting tight - they used to hang off me and sit on my hips - I have massive bloating issues!!! so presents to look forward too :)

hx

OMG girls, I had the worst day yesterday, all sunday I felt really queasy but just thought it was MS, on sunday night I was boiling hot all night and tossing and turning even with no covers and the fan on me, yesterday morning I sat bolt upright in bed at 8 am and threw up - projectile - I'd heard of projectile vomiting before but had never experienced it, luckily I'd grabbed a big sunday newspaper and managed to catch it all but I as I rushed downstairs to bathroon(terrible downside to living in a victorian cottage as I have now discovered) I threw up about about 6 more times all down the stairs, the kitchen and finally all over the bathroom. Sorry TMI but I'm laughing about it now, it was like a scene from the exorcist, I'd never known anything like it and God did I feel rough all day yesterday, couldn't eat a thing, and of course I'm supposed to drink 3 litres of water a day because of hematoma and I couldn't keep water down until about 4pm. Anyway poor OH came home to utter carnage, I had managed to clear everything up but the stairs but that was bad enough. Feel a lot better today , drinking tons water to make up for yesterday but can't really eat still. Rang midwife who just said go to a and e if you can't keep anything down by this morning which is what I knew she'd say.

I think it must have been a bug as OH ate all the same as me all weekend and was fine. Uggh I have never felt so miserable as yesterday. Took my mind off worrying about baby for a bit anyway - Rachel once you've seen your baby you'll stop worrying a bit - for me because of my funny shape uterus I think I will worry till the end but I hope you'll be able to relax and enjoy once you reach the 12 weeks.

OMG, what a nightmare Lucy! Sounds like a bug to have come on that suddenly and be that severe - especially as your OH has been fine. Make sure you are drinking loads as babba will be sapping your liquids as quickly as you rehydrate. I know this as a friend of mine managed to get listeria last week after eating a smoked salmon sandwich (not sure why she even ate it!) and was in hospital on a drip for 3 days. I don't think she'll be eating any more "no go" foods again.

I really hope you're feeling better and getting lots of rest - make sure, as soon as you fancy eating somehting, OH gets it for you straight away - however crazy it is! I keep fancying nachos with the full kit - melted cheese, guacamole, sour cream, chilli, jalapenos but OH is simply not up to knocking them up for me! Grrrr.

omg Lucy, projectile vomiting is not fun (I have nut allergy and consuming any is a sure fire way to ensure projectile including out the nose, yuk!). Like Lolly says, ensure oh is waiting on you and keep hydrated! Sounds like you're over the worst of it which is good and no harm done to bubs which is great.

Hope you're getting lots of rest and feel better soon x

Lolly, I want some nachos now! Its the second day I've had a Twirl in the afternoon (lunch doesnt seem to fill me for long anymore), I need to get some healthy snacks on my desk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->