Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Maybe also try salt/electrolite replacement drinks - although not sure if ok in pg but can't imagine they'd be a problem. Rest up and hydrate :hugs:

I took an hours lieu today I was so tired - awake at 4am again - I'm owed 60 hours anyway so I figured it's better than staring blankly at a screen!!

Take care everyone

hx

Hi ladies,

OMG lucy! thats sounds terrible. Rest up and drink plenty of water, let OH wait on you xx

Lauren, olivia is a lovely name, and your bump is def coming along!

Helen think you were def right to take some time in leiu, have a nice relax, hopeforly the sleep will improve soon for you xx

Dee the little flutters sounds lovely, hope you doing well

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Seems strange not TTC, no letter from the hospital yet, but they did say two weeks.

Hi Lucy,
Sorry you were feeling do rough but fingers crossed you feel better soon. x

Kanga I remember having the hunger too, m still having a bag of crisps at lunch everyday and never used too but I was just never fulland Ive just finished a twix!

well done on the crib HB. I havent bought anything yet but did go to John Lewis at the weekend and took a trip round the nursery dept which really made things a bit more real.

I think I felt a few flutters too dee but not 100% sure. They were a bit like popping buy then again coul dhave just been my bowels!! Im still feeling quite bloated.

I'm off to the consultant on Thursday about my bicornuate so hopefully might get a scan, not sure. Can't wait to get some answers on the risks though. Who are you seeing for yours Lucy?
I woke up this week with a funny lop sided bump so dont know if baby was in one of the horns, weird.

Keep well everyone. x

Mrs G - I think the lop sided bump can happen with bicornuate - but nothing at all to worry about. I'm seeing Dr Shankar - however I was supposed to see her today for a consultation and she was off sick. So I saw someone called Dr Williams(90 minute wait) - she was pregnant herself. She was very nice and reassuring about hematoma and uterus, I'm going to get scans at 16 weeks(20) 24, 28 and 32 to check on growth - are you getting the same? She seemed more worried about the hematoma affecting the placenta working than the uterus thing. I think I knew more about arcuate uteruses than she did. Anyway am pleased about the extra scans, I was going to pay for private ones though we cant really afford it but for piece of mind I'd have done it. Mrs G I have read a lot about the risks of bicornuate - when I thought thats what I had - they are low, I think the main thing is baby may be breech as not enough room to turn but apart from that I think you will be fine. Good luck with the appointment xx

HB - Oh brought back some of those sachets last night and has been monitoring my intake of them, they weren't too bad.

I have drunk loads today. Lolly the thought of the smoked salmon turned my stomach urgghhh am still off all fish. But I WANT NACHOES, why did you mention them. Yum. Will have to make some on friday night URGENT!!

Love the name Livi Lolly - have you got a middle name?

Lou - are you NTNP this month or not TTC at all? Hope your letter comes soon xxxx

Good luck tomorrow MrsG with your consultant appointment - let us know what is said.

Lucy - I like Olivia May Watson but OH isn't keen on May. I think we'll probably end up without a middle name at this rate. I really think it needs to be a single syllable name as Olivia just doesn't seem to sound right when it's followed by a longer name, did that make sense?

Did anyone watch The Fairy Jobmother last night on Channel 4? It was about a couple on benefits looking for work in Middlesborough and their young daughter was called Olivia. Both OH and I looked at each other and went "Oh no!" They were nice enough people but the dad had a skin head, tattoos and no teeth! I hope I don't offend anyone with that comment but the programme did make them out to be losers trying to turn their lives around! I still love the name though - I guess you'll always come across someone somewhere with the same name.

Hope your letter comes soon Lou, are you NT this month?

I didnt see that prog Lolly but saw the review in this mornings Metro, sounds like I missed a good un! Our neighbours daughter is called Olivia, she's v cute and well behaved! Am sure yours will be too!!

Girls, not feeling great about this pg today. Sickness has subsided. I didnt sleep a wink last night and I 'feel' like something is wrong. There's no point going for a scan as its too early, I hate this waiting game. Sorry for the rant x

Hi all,

lauren as a teacher i have only taught nice olivia's!!! They have been well behaved and very nice to teach! Its very hard as someone always has the same name, but its if you like it is what matters. I associate far too many names now with naughty children i have taught!

Rachel sorry your feeling a little low today, its natural to worry, sending you a big :hugs: Sypts come and go, try and stay positive, it know its hard xxx

Lucy good news about all the scans, sounds like they are going to take good care of you xx

MrsG hope the appointment went well today xx

Well guess i'm NTNP, but i know the likleyhood is i'm not ovulating so am not even thinking there is any chance i will fall preganant. Trying to come to terms with the idea i'll prob have a july/aug/sept baby by the time i've been to gyne and got all sorted. I was hoping to be preg by the time i was due in Aug, but know it's not going to happen now, so trying to think of summer 2011 baby!

I had a full nights sleep last night!! :happydance: My tum looks 6 mths pg today - bloating like mad!!

Lou - hope you get your letter soon lovely :flower:

MrsG - a unique bump :) Good luck at the consultants :hugs:

Lucy - the fact that you are craving nachos must mean you're feeling a little better :) good news on the extra scans!!

Lauren - I like Olivia May - am sure that you will find something you both like tho!!

Rachel - Hang in there lady - the symtons come and go - it's natural to worry like this after a mc - fingers are firmly crossed for you :hugs:

hx

A summer baby - always good - walks in the park and the beach :hugs:

congrats on your night sleep h, hope its my turn this evening!! Just got home from work, dh gone out forraging for food and I've just noticed that Titanic is on. That's my evening sorted then!

Lucy are you feeling better after the sickness? I hope so, I agree, nachos are firmly on the menu this weekend. dh is at a stag do so I have the house to myswelf. Shopping for kitchen tiles and fireplaces on Saturday!

feeling a bit more positive, thankns for your support girls, think I am just tired and cranky, plus had the most bor-ring afternoon at work !

hi girls
gosh lucy i really hope you are feeling better and gotten over the bug. Helen where did you get your maternity skirts? I badly need some. I havent been brave enough to start buying baby stuff. My sister got me a bottle warmer from mothercare as a gift to cheer me up. She badly wants to start shopping, she's an excited auntie lol. how are your families doing?

hi Girls, I've booked a scan for in 3 weeks time, I will be 8+1 so may even get to see the placenta.
I am expanding rapidly, its either twins or I am further along than I thought (or I am just getting fat!). I've had a strange feeling recently that my last period wasn't really a period and that I may have concieved that month, I guess the scan will tell if my crazy preminition is correct!

key, I haevnttold any family yet so can't help you hun. My Mum will be ove themoon though and will not be able to contain herself for excitement adn will probably want to start shoppng immediately!!

OMG Kanga that would be exciting if you turn out to be 12 weeks at the scan!!! Did you test last month or did AF just arrive and so not bother?

Key - haven't told my dad yet but seeing him weekend after this one so will tell him then but my mum is too excited, shes been talking names etc etc wants to be at birth(not sure about that) I don't want her being so excited as I'm still worried somethings going to happen - same reason am not telling friends(just 3 closest know) until I get a bit further.

Just booked my 16 week scan - 6th august. 3 weeks tomorrow. Fingers crossed all ok still.

Mrs G let us know how consultant has gone xx

Our scans are on the same day Lucy!

I didn't test last month, just got AF so you never know, it seems a remote possibility but you never know!

My Mum will want to be at the birth too, not sure how I am going to side-step that one ...

Hi girls!

I've been busy listing my clothes on eBay the last couple of days. I really needed to a) make space in my wardrobe and b) raise some money for new maternity clothes. I've had a sort out and most of the stuff is now on there. Let me know if you fancy a look, and I'll send you the link - you never know there might be a bargain with your name on it!

I also wanted to recommenda couple of books I've been reading......

Jools Oliver - Minus Nine to One - So far I'm really enjoying her diary style views on first time pregnancy. I didn't realise that she really struggled to get pregnant and it's really nicely written.

Blooming Birth - Lucy Atkins & Julia Guderian - My yoga instructor recommended this and it looks good. Arrived today from Amazon!

Catch up properly soon - I'm off to pregnancy yoga in a bit so better get changed!

Hi Girls, just on briefly. Saw the Reg, probably knew more than him! It was a very busy clinic with only 2 regs on so he wasnt really in the mood to see pts I think. No major news other than a few extra growth scans and scan in a fortnight to check cervical lenght. Getting my clotting factors checked as developed a few random bruises. Off to see the Feeling now which should be nice xx

Blooming Marvellous Dee - they have a massive sale on :) and next sale is on Saturday!
Going to mothercare too to check out the maternity stuff.

MrsG - sorry they were so busy - good news on the extra scans tho :flower:

Lauren - you are super organised!! The best book I have read is hypnobirthing by Marie Mongon - am going to give it a go :)

Rachel - imagine if you are 12 weeks - size of a plum!!!!!!! I can't wait till your scan - what a cliff hanger!

After my lovely nights sleep I ended up waking up at 2.45 this morning and unable to get back to sleep - aaaarrrrgggh - thank goodness I am off till Thursday!!!! Feeling twinges at the mo - reckon some growing is happening!!

hx

Hi Girls, Omg Helen am loving Blooming Marvelous. I cant decide wether to buy a few things now or wait till saturday arghh!!
Lauren thanks for the suggested reading been trying to find something to read. I cant read on the train to and from work anymore I get terrible motion sickness so all my reading is saved for night time or weekends, not complaining as I end up napping on the train anyway lol
Oh gosh I need to start pregnancy Yoga is sounds like so much fun, maybe will start after 20wk scan. How do you motivate yourself to leave the house after a long day at work? *sigh* but i have to do something or I will be as big as a bus.
Rachel am real excited for you will be counting down till your scan date :)
Gosh Lucy I dont know if I can have my mum in the room, she gets so excited I would probably end up screaming at her lol

God, I am not having mum in the room - Kanga I've started laying the foundations by saying I'm only allowed one person with me - I'm an only child(well my dad has two more but mum just me) and we're very close but I just want it to be me and OH and for a few hours after. She can wait for me at home and look after my fur babies - as long as she is first to see baby I think hopefully she'll be ok. I'll probably end up screaming and crying for her while I'm in labour.

Mrs G I know how you feel, I feel like I know more than the consultants I've seen but at end of day theres very little they can do for us, at least we're getting extra scans which will help ease our minds. Hope the clotting thing is ok xx

Oh HB you poor thing getting hardly any sleep, your body getting you ready for the sleepless nights!!! I hope it stops soon so you can get some decent rest before baby arrives.

I'm getting lots of twinges all over my tummy today. Bit scared, its been on and off since 3pm. I hope its just stretching but its a bit more prolonged than stretching I've had before. Anyone else had that at 13 weeks?

Having a slight wobble this morning as our 2nd baby would have been due today :-( I just hope it's not an omen that something bad will happen today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->