Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Thanks for the book recommendations Lolly, I bought Jules’ last night from ebay and am looking forward to reading it!

How was the feeling MrsG5? I am glad there were no problems identified at your consult, sounds like they are keeping a close eye on you x

Helen, what is hypnobirthing? I have seen it referred to but don’t really know much about it~!

I sleep like a baby last night H, it must have been my turn – your turn tonight no doubt!!

QM, I’m like you, will probably be screaming for her but she will be best placed at home doing the cleaning & furry cuddles!

Lolly, today won’t be a bad day for you, what happened made you who you are today and you are on the home staight to having little Livi in your arms, xx

My symptoms appear to have subsided a lot. I have a stitch like pain in my lhs, and clue what that could be? update#; the stitch is in my rhs now!!

:dust:

Kanga I had lots pains like that 4-6 weeks, panicked about every twinge but its just stretching, I still get little twinges on both sides now and across the front. Its all good.

Lolly, I hope you're ok, I think maybe today or very soon you will feel your first big kick from Livi to let you know she's there and can't wait to meet you. Just try and keep busy and not think about what should have been xxxx

Oh Lauren - my edd would have been the 20th so feeling a bit pants too - just work through it - the thing about getting pg after a loss is you are so transfixed on getting pg - but it doesn't mend the hole that was left or the grief you feel :hugs:.

Lucy - you are coming to the point where your baby will be growing most rapidly - so it is probably just stretching - fruit wise you have gone from the size of a raspberry to the size of a nectarine in the last 6 weeks!!

Rachel - hypnobirthing is a way of using relaxation and visualisation to enable a birth free of painkillers - will post the vid that confirmed that I wanted to give it a go :) They are prob stretching pains - try not to worry :hugs: I too had a full nights sleep last night - even tho I fell asleep on the sofa at 8 last night!!

hx

Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehHMkLO_XAE

hx

wow Helen this video is inspiring. Amazing! It brought on the flood works also. I really hope I too can find some form of calmness when the time comes. wow.

Have you girls heard of Morningwell https://www.morningwell.co.uk . One of my workmates mentioned it to me today, his Mrs used the cd duing her first trimester and she swears by it. Thought I would recommend it to you in case its useful.

thanks, have just watched. She was well chilled out, I want that! It was quite funny at the end when the baby came out at the crescendo of 4 seasons that they were listening to!

Hi all,

hope you all had a good weekend. xx

Lauren sorry to hear you were feeling down last week, hope you are feeling better after the weekend, its understandable to feel down on EDD. Lots of :hugs:

MrsG sounds like they are taking good care of you

Love the vid helen!!

Dee, Rachel and Lucy hope your bumps are doing well xxx

Got my letter through from hospital Friday, rung to book appoinment today. First avaliable appoinment, 31st August!!!! Seems a long time to wait for consultant to agree with my GP and prescribed be clomid! Oh well, gotta keep upbeat :)

Lou, my friends sister is due same day as me - she has never ovulated in her life and never had a period and this is her second pregnancy, she's got pregnant first round of clomid both times. So hopefully if you do get prescribed it, it will happen v v quickly!!!! xx

Lou - that does seem a while! maybe ring up and ask if they have any cancellations? I have a consultant appt ( that they gave me incase I didn't get pg so I didn't have to wait for one if not pg after 6 mths ) - it's in October - I haven't cancelled it - will if all is well at 20week scan in August - she said they get tons of cancelled appts as people get pregnant before they get to them - so you never know - there may be a slot....

You never know - it might just be a kick start you need - you were ov before the mc so hopefully it will be fast for you :)

hx

Thanks Helen and Lucy, I will try and see if there us any cancelations, as did think it's quiet a while!! Hoping it will work quick, read up online that it rare cases the shock of a miscarriage on the body can stop ovulation, so hopeforly the clomid will work it's magic nice and quick on me!!

Morning girls,

I just logged on to upload this week's bump pic in my journal - still doesn't look or feel any different to me! Hope you're all doing ok.

I've nearly finished Jools Oliver and still enjoying it. Hoping to move onto Blooming Birth in the next couple of days.

Right, I'm going to take the pup for a walk before the heavy rain sets in - will try and catch up properly later x

Go for it Lou - can't hurt - tenacious is as tenacious gets ;)

Lolly - a slight difference - have heard of folks only showing at 33 weeks so not all bad :)

AFM - mixed day today - it's my edd date so that is making me sad - but rang up and got my downs screening results and that is good - low risk at 1:6900. Got some playsuits delivered which is good ( v cute from BM - 1st says "free kisses with every cuddle", 2nd says "Definition Baby : Tiny person, nocturnal mammal, esp. prone to dribbling, destined for greatness", 3rd says " I love milk", 4th is like a party invite -" Party, where : my cot, Time : 2am, When : Every night, bring a bottle" - so they made me smile - also got my doppler today and couldn't find the heart beat so now a little anxious - although I know I won't def get it first time - so you can see a little up and down!!

hx

Lolly try not to worry, With Euan i was about 28 weeks before I started showing and 12 weeks later it was fairly substantial but nowhere near what normal women look like at the end of there pregnancy. I have a tilted uterus so it takes awhile for baby to grow out. I will see what happens this time...

HB - where did you get the playsuits from they sound really nice I want some too. Good news about the downs screening. It takes a bit of practice to find the heartbeat to begin with.

I am doing ok right now. Still sick but much better controlled with the medication... and feeling pretty tired but not too bad. I was put a week behind at the last scan but I still think I am about 4-7 days ahead so I say I am approx 9 weeks.

I quite fancy getting the Jools Oliver book too... you can't get it over here in the bookshops but I will see if I can get a copy of ebay. I bought one last time off ebay by Mylene Class dont get it, it was rubbish.

From blooming Marvellous

https://www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk/ProductList.aspx?CategoryID=b-newborn&language=en-GB

I am going to give it a few trys - just had to be on my edd didn't it!! if I can't find it I might get another private scan....

Glad the sickness is easing there :)

hx

Attachments

• playsuits.jpg
    playsuits.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Hb, try and do it with a full bladder and change position. The MW found mine very difficult to get at my last appt but she persevered and got it in the end. Its natural to worry, especially today but I bet its just baby keeping you on your toes. Use lots of gel too, that always helps. x

girls I had a bit of a drama today.

lunchtime I noticed pinky brown discharge. omg. started crying uncontrollably at work and my friend just grabbed my stuff and got me out of there.

just left all my work/laptop. had lods of stuff to send out today and completely dropped people in it. whoops

ralph (dh) picked me up and we went for a scan. Measured 4+5. I make it 5+5 so that was a bit shit. 1.2mm foetal pole, no hb as too early. uterine implantation at top of uterus so in the right place, lots of lining, all looking she she said

i think i am happier now, i hope the dates thing will sort itself out later. going for another one in 2.5 weeks time. i realy hope i make up some time on the dates. this initial period is horrible, I hate it.

Dont know if I can face going into work anymore, its so stressful and i dont think it helps with my general wellbeing. i want to go to sleep and wake up in 4 months time.

anyhoo, will catch up on all your news now x

hi H, sending lots of :hugs: to you today. Excellent news re downs and i love your baby clothes, esp the party one that made me laugh!!

Keep trying with the doppler, I bet its a fine art!!

Lou, I've got my f'xd that you get a cancellation hun x

Glad your sickness is easing goddess, god I wish I was 9 weeks hehe!well I think I'm going to dig ito the Ben & Jerry's now!!

They really shouldn't try and date you this early on - it is very innaccurate and can be + or - 5 days anyway - there are folks that don't even see a fetal pole at 5 weeks + and a couple of weeks later all is present and correct - are you getting another scan in a week or 2?

I remember someone ages ago talking about needing a window in your tummy when you're pg - how true!!!!

I will keep perservering with the doppler - if the worse comes to the worse I will just get the scan tho - don't want to start being more of a stress head than I already am!

hx

thanks h, that makes me feel better to know some dont even get fp at 5 weeks. I just posted a question in the 1st tri, and someone replied all brezzy and was like, yeah I got a hb at 5 weeks no problem. I'm like, cheers dude, I feel like shit now!!

Everyone's different tho - some folks might see hb earlier but they may also have ov'd earlier in that cycle - a few days makes a big difference - you have a fetal pole - this is v v good :hugs: ask for a scan near to 7 weeks and you should def see the hb then.

We shall have this wobble now Kanga and in a couple of weeks all will be fine :flower:.

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->